Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Humble Indie Bundle #2 Has Arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Xipeos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedDB
    Svartalf I have a strange mouse problem in cortex command. It's like I have mouse acceleration on but it's the reverse! IE the faster I move the pointer the slower the mouse moves. And if i try to move it in a circle it starts "teleporting" around.
    I've only tried the 64bit version so I don't know if this is also in the 32bit one.
    Got the same problem here with the 32bit build.
    My 32bit archlinux machine also has this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano ML View Post
    My 32bit archlinux machine also has this problem.
    As a workaround, follow these instructions to reduce mouse polling rate, replug your mouse, and try again. It'll work properly with a low polling rate.

Quote Originally Posted by m_gol View Post
    Will they be available via the official site?
    Yes.

I think I've got the 64-bit problem sorted (I'll know in a bit here while I get properly set up to test...needed an Intel setup and I didn't have one configured right...) and I'm about to get a fix for the installer problem people found. Should be tonight or tomorrow and updates will be made available as the Campaign mode is finished out.

There will be something for the 64-bit crowd sometime tomorrow...

I'm checking into something for the mouse rate problem and the installer issues (I think I might have that one fixed too...).

The new rott hib2 debs do not contain the mp3s now which are in the soundtrack zip already so they are much smaller. They install without error. Basically it should be possible to combine 32+64 bit as the main part is java anyway like osmos. There i just dislike that pulse audio is used by default even when it does not work...

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    The new rott hib2 debs do not contain the mp3s now which are in the soundtrack zip already so they are much smaller. They install without error. Basically it should be possible to combine 32+64 bit as the main part is java anyway like osmos. There i just dislike that pulse audio is used by default even when it does not work...
    Nooo don't call it ROTT. That's definitely Rise of the Triad.

Whatever, well i wanted to try Machinarium on lenny 64 bit which seems to be impossible as the needed libs are only in ia32-libs from squeeze. Would be better to package just the swf + html file, would work in every browser.

Quote Originally Posted by Xipeos View Post
    As a workaround, follow these instructions to reduce mouse polling rate, replug your mouse, and try again. It'll work properly with a low polling rate.
    Seems to have no effect in the game neither in mouse latency.

Hope Svartalf can catch this one

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Whatever, well i wanted to try Machinarium on lenny 64 bit which seems to be impossible as the needed libs are only in ia32-libs from squeeze. Would be better to package just the swf + html file, would work in every browser.
    Heh... You mean that you can't use the beta 64-bit flashplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano ML View Post
    Seems to have no effect in the game neither in mouse latency.

Hope Svartalf can catch this one
    I'm looking into it.