Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: A New Video Highlighting Unigine's OilRush Game

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Florianopolis, Brazil
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binstream View Post
    We are working on single-player storyline as well, don't worry =)
    Excellent, now, when can I give you money? I am very fond of what Achron does by letting you buy into the alpha test, it is very fun to see the game evolve and get tweaked.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidNielsen View Post
    Excellent, now, when can I give you money? I am very fond of what Achron does by letting you buy into the alpha test, it is very fun to see the game evolve and get tweaked.
    Development of our online pre-ordering system has stuck because of holidays, I hope it will be ready in two weeks.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binstream View Post
    Development of our online pre-ordering system has stuck because of holidays, I hope it will be ready in two weeks.
    You've got my money!

    But ... is there a pause feature for single-player games?

    I feel like the extreme levels of detail are partially wasted because you have to zoom out to get a nice strategic view of everything. I really wish that I could pause the action and zoom around and look at the tiny details on various units and the environment, just like you can do in Supreme Commander. Will that be a feature?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allquixotic View Post
    You've got my money!

    But ... is there a pause feature for single-player games?

    I feel like the extreme levels of detail are partially wasted because you have to zoom out to get a nice strategic view of everything. I really wish that I could pause the action and zoom around and look at the tiny details on various units and the environment, just like you can do in Supreme Commander. Will that be a feature?
    There is a free camera mode during the pause. You can also adjust game speed in runtime (from x0.25 to x3.0).

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binstream View Post
    Development of our online pre-ordering system has stuck because of holidays, I hope it will be ready in two weeks.
    Hmm, what does preordering get you in terms of beta/alpha access?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Can i hack your server so i could start playing? J/K Damn, the game mechanics sure is good! can't wait until release.... yeah free mode camera during pause sure makes things interesting... Keep up with the nice work!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Third Rock from the Sun
    Posts
    6,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by binstream View Post
    We are working on single-player storyline as well, don't worry =)
    The setting: Gulf of Mexico
    Your Team: British Petroleum Global

    ........

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deanjo View Post
    The setting: Gulf of Mexico
    Your Team: British Petroleum Global

    ........
    For some reason I'm really hoping Dick Cheney will be the bad guy. Give him a persian cat, or maybe an eyepatch.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    75

    Default

    The game looks really nice. However, I'll have to complain about a thing:
    s/Talant/Talent/g

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •