Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: ATI blob late

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Q usually talks complete crap. This time though (delay/tearing), you will find some truth in his words.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Creve Coeur, Missouri
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post
    Q usually talks complete crap. This time though (delay/tearing), you will find some truth in his words.
    Meh, I find about 75% to be correct, the other 25% is usually total bull.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinuxID10T View Post
    Meh, I find about 75% to be correct, the other 25% is usually total bull.
    75% correct vs "Q usually talks complete crap."

    maybe i should shot my self LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •