New Nvidia Beta Drivers, 270.26
Here is the changelog:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Added NV-CONTROL event notification for NV_CTRL_FRAMELOCK_SYNC_READY status changes.
- Added a new X configuration option "Interactive", which defaults to enabled, but can be disabled to allow long-running GPU compute programs to run concurrently with X.
- Fixed a bug in the VDPAU presentation queue that could cause VDPAU "display preemption" when rendering to tiny or zero-sized windows or pixmaps.
- Fixed a bug in VDPAU which prevented use of the overlay presentation queue following an application exiting without gracefully destroying its VDPAU presentation queue.
The 270.26 NVIDIA Accelerated Linux Graphics Driver Set for Linux/x86 is available for download via FTP.
The 270.26 NVIDIA Accelerated Linux Graphics Driver Set for Linux/x86_64 is available for download via FTP.
Please see the README (x86 / x86_64) for more information about this release.