* Added initial support for GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap.
* Added new "Display Configuration" page in nvidia-settings.
* Improved workstation OpenGL performance in Xinerama.
* Added support for NVIDIA Quadro Plex.
* Added support for Quad SLI.
* Improved X driver error recovery.
* Improved workstation overlay performance.
* Added SMBus functionality to the Linux/i2c interface.
* Fixed DFP scaling support.
* Added support for OpenGL 2.1.
* Added new "TwinViewXineramaInfoOrder" X configuration option to control the order of display devices when in TwinView.
* Fixed some problems related to TV Out.
* Added new NVIDIA logo artwork to nvidia-settings and X driver splashscreen; the X driver splashscreen can now be configured with the new "LogoPath" X configuration option.
Sadly the SLED 10 bug is still in there. Wonder why these new drivers don't work well with it. Maybe because they use an older version of Gnome? I've reinstalled / to make see if it was something I installed earlier causing it, but still no success.
I just bought an 8800GTX and it doesn't look like the 9629 drivers support it. The driver just tells me it failed to initialize the device. I don't see any newer drivers on nZone. Anyone know any more on this?