Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Nouveau's OpenGL Performance Approaches The NVIDIA Driver

thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by Geri View Post
    thank you .
    Sorry, one small thing I forgot... Who is the author/what is license for all audio music files in your project(demo)? Because I really like some and if I can use it in my project sometimes, that would be good to know beforehand... thanks!

Depends on the track.

Some audios are converted from public domain midis, and i have no idea who is the authour.

Other audios are created by friends of mine.
    guitared musics created by ahavasi ( no online portfolio avail. ), dnb-like tracks created by v150r ( http://v150r.newgrounds.com/ )
    from them i get a ,,to add my maker and to games created with my maker'' license.

you can contact with v150r, i think he will give permission for his tracks

btw i am curious, what project are you planning to create with rpg musics? an rpg probably? :P

(poor nouveau topic)
    Last edited by Geri; 05-24-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geri View Post
    Depends on the track.

Some audios are converted from public domain midis, and i have no idea who is the authour.

Other audios are created by friends of mine.
    guitared musics created by ahavasi ( no online portfolio avail. ), dnb-like tracks created by v150r ( http://v150r.newgrounds.com/ )
    from them i get a ,,to add my maker and to games created with my maker'' license.

you can contact with v150r, i think he will give permission for his tracks

btw i am curious, what project are you planning to create with rpg musics? an rpg probably? :P

(poor nouveau topic)
    Hi, awesome, v150r is very good composer. I think hence his tracks are CC-BY-NC-SA, I can use them anywhere as long as non commerial. Tis very good, opensource

No plans for rpg yet

on newgrounds everything is licensed under creative commons as defaults, its a very cool source to find a music to games