I was going to download an Archlinux image and found the following:
Originally Posted by Canterbury Distribution
The Canterbury Distribution
We are pleased to announce the birth of the Canterbury distribution. Canterbury is a merge of the efforts of the community distributions formerly known as Arch Linux, Debian, Gentoo, Grml and openSUSE.
The target is to produce a really unified effort and be able to stand up in a combined effort against proprietary operating systems, to show off that the Free Software community is actually able to work together for a common goal instead of creating more diversity.
The Canterbury distribution will combine the best of the linux world to another game changer for the good of the users:
* Simple as Arch - technologically simple and bleeding edge.
* Stable as Debian - highly dependable.
* Malleable as Gentoo - you get what you really want.
* Live as Grml - readily usable.
* Openminded as openSUSE - broad and welcoming for everyone.