Thread: Google Stock Breaks $500

Hybrid View

Default Google Stock Breaks $500

Google has today broke the $500 milestone for its stock. Well, right now at about noon its at $503, while it was $505 earlier. The previous 52 week high was $499.85. This leaves Google shares up about 500% from their start and they are up about 20% YTD.

This leaves me saddened as I was so tempted to purchase their stock during their IPO Did any of you buy in then? Ah well, at least the DOW is up marginally today.

NASDAQ

I remember telling my family that we should have bought this stock when it came out, but like many others I thought the initial price was steep while at the same time I remembered what happened to other IT stocks several years earlier. Now look at it. We could be 5 times more rich than we were.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Google has today broke the $500 milestone for its stock. Well, right now at about noon its at $503, while it was $505 earlier. The previous 52 week high was $499.85. This leaves Google shares up about 500% from their start and they are up about 20% YTD.

This leaves me saddened as I was so tempted to purchase their stock during their IPO Did any of you buy in then? Ah well, at least the DOW is up marginally today.

NASDAQ
    God, I wish I'd been a lot better off financially when they went public...

Ah, well...guess destiny has other ideas for my life, eh?

One day I'll reach Alaska, or die trying!

Go Google Go!