OilRush .61 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OilRush .61 release

Please note that now you can download both Windows and Linux version with the same key. If you already bought two versions and would like to get a refund, please contact us: [email protected]

== Changes from 0.6 to 0.61 ==

= Gameplay =
    * Fixed skills
    * Fixed XP calculation

I didn't see it posted anywhere yet... I just got home and got the email. Downloading both versions now.
    = Code =
    * Fixed a lot of crashes
    * Multiplayer is working (there are some lags to be fixed)
    * Fixed hangs on loading
    * Fixed UI scaling
    * Fixed saved games
    * Fixed UI focus problems

= Visuals =
    * Destruction of towers
    * Destruction of units
    * Improved units animation
    * Fixed SFX flickering on the water
    * Added more icebergs on 'Arctic' map
    * Added villages on 'Jungle' map
    * Fixed sea floor on 'Evening' map
    * New GUI skin for technology tree window

= Sound =
    * New menu music
    * Added two new in-game tracks (drafts)

Good idea that you get all for the same price. Now create an official demo that everybody can try...

Comment

Originally posted by skeetre View Post
      Please note that now you can download both Windows and Linux version with the same key. If you already bought two versions and would like to get a refund, please contact us: [email protected]
      Should have created separate keys for each OS version to get some meaningful market share stats. 123456-78912-2222l or 123456-78912-2222w.

Comment

I like the new tech tree... 3 trees now and the style looks better.

Comment

@deanjo

That's not important when multiplayer is done over internet they can report the os to the server. I guess they will verify the key online (otherwise it is useless) and why not report the os too...

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
            @deanjo

That's not important when multiplayer is done over internet they can report the os to the server. I guess they will verify the key online (otherwise it is useless) and why not report the os too...
            True. Given that people are allowed to download more then one version anyways with the same license it defeats the idea of meaningful marketshare numbers anyways.

Comment

Since the clients are separate downloads, they could measure the number of downloads for each version. Or they could go by the User Agent string when a user is going through the checkout.

Comment

Screenshots

I put a few screenshots up if anyone wants to see the new techtree and some total annihilation
                http://skeetre.com/screenshots/index.html

Comment

Working...
                X