Thread: Last Call To Win Free Copies Of Unigine's Linux Game

Default Last Call To Win Free Copies Of Unigine's Linux Game

Phoronix: Last Call To Win Free Copies Of Unigine's Linux Game

Today's your last chance to win free copies of the Unigine OilRush game, which has native support under Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X. Beta access is available immediately while the official launch will occur in June...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=OTI4NA

Does this mean it's now possible to create an account on OpenBenchmarking.org?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybolic View Post
    Does this mean it's now possible to create an account on OpenBenchmarking.org?
    Doesn't look like it. I've been trying to activate/login an account for a few weeks now, and I have not succeeded. I always get a message saying:

"You must first click your e-mail confirmation link to activate your account and log-in."

Never mind that I've done this at least 3-4 times, and tried with multiple account names.

I'm still getting the "An unknown error occurred." on the first page.

I'd enter this contest if I hadn't already purchased a copy of Unigine for myself. I don't know any friends who would use it on Linux, and wouldn't want to give it away to someone who would just run it on Windows.

For that matter, I don't think that I will be running it on Linux, if at all -- and I've got a license.