I'm waiting and seeing- just because AMD **MIGHT** pull something off. I'm just not going to be making any AMD GPU related decisions while I'm waiting. I'm moving on in that regard. I happen to have some fglrx driven hardware in my possession, but it's still in my possession to verify function on game titles I'm porting- I won't be using it with my development machines unless I need to for a problem, and I won't be using it in any of my main machines. IF they get a usable driver out or help the Open Source community produce drivers comparable to Intel's, I might revisit that decision.