Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Looks Like Source-Engine Garry's Mod On Linux

Yeah you know things go wrong when people talk about 9/11 on page 7 of a Linux gaming thread.

However it isn't long at all now until the next Project Dampfnudel news...

Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post
    Yeah you know things go wrong when people talk about 9/11 on page 7 of a Linux gaming thread.

Where were you expecting the thread to go? More bitching about Michael's Steam on linux stories? More quotes from Garry Newman? I find Nick Cage's 'shopped hair a fitting end.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post

i have no troubles talking about 11/9/2001 and searching to know what really happened .
    i saw you write from germany , that should explain why you are not history fan .

for the rest , to all except yogi_berra , keep your tv on your head , you will look like him one day : 1 TV INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by jcgeny View Post
    for the rest , to all except yogi_berra , keep your tv on your head , you will look like him one day : 1 TV INSIDE
    You rely on pseudo science to make your horrible argument and then wonder why someone has the audacity to laugh at you.

Quote Originally Posted by jcgeny View Post
    i have no troubles talking about 11/9/2001 and searching to know what really happened .
    i saw you write from germany , that should explain why you are not history fan .

I'll remember what you have said. That is, if I ever buy a TV.

Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    You rely on pseudo science to make your horrible argument and then wonder why someone has the audacity to laugh at you.
    i do not want to get too out-of-topic but on the few photos :
    do you see any wing of the plane ?
    same with bodies or bags , suitcases , luggages . why there was absolutely not any survivor ?
    more than that , this plane goes through a lot of walls and did not burned a lot at entrance point

Last edited by Laughing1; 12-15-2012 at 04:47 PM.