Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AMD, Hurry up with that 11.4 driver!

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    @Qaridarium: I really don't know what's your problem... maybe it's related to Ubuntu's main kernel configs...? (As they backport some of their own code into the kernel, maybe their kernels mess up with your system...?). But I really don't know what's your problem, I'm Ubuntu-free since 2007...
    maybe it is not an linux problem i wrote this in another threat:
    i do some bugfixing brute/force bios jobs... about the AGP stuff
    i also install win7/sp1 to touble check the agp stuff
    win7 does a bluescreen after installing the 11.3 agp/hotfix/catalzst with AGP8x with all options enabled with AGP4x windows starts but the driver does not work onlz standart VGA mode run.s...(edit the bluescreen is there to after installing the driver again)
    i think the linux catalzst does not work for the same problem like the windows catalzst...

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    maybe it is not an linux problem i wrote this in another threat:
    i do some bugfixing brute/force bios jobs... about the AGP stuff
    i also install win7/sp1 to touble check the agp stuff
    win7 does a bluescreen after installing the 11.3 agp/hotfix/catalzst with AGP8x with all options enabled with AGP4x windows starts but the driver does not work onlz standart VGA mode run.s...(edit the bluescreen is there to after installing the driver again)
    i think the linux catalzst does not work for the same problem like the windows catalzst...
    quit writing catalzst! just name it catalyst like we all do. It's annoying to read the way you write it.

Quote Originally Posted by markg85 View Post
    quit writing catalzst! just name it catalyst like we all do. It's annoying to read the way you write it.
    If you're still reading this person's posts at all, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by markg85 View Post
    z vs y i just write this post on an PC with an English windows7 without any German localization but with an German keyboard.

and the German layout vs the English layout is exact that difference : z is an y and y is an z.

yes sorry for not fixing that..

Quote Originally Posted by DanL View Post
    If you're still reading this person's posts at all, you're doing it wrong.
    Maybe in general you are right?

But that example is just a wrong keyboard layout US-layout on an German keyboard...

But yes maybe Nazis rule the world and they put everyone how does an mistake in an Nazi concentration camp to kill them all...

Come one be an Nazi hero clean the world from that Dyslexia.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Maybe in general you are right?

But that example is just a wrong keyboard layout US-layout on an German keyboard...

But yes maybe Nazis rule the world and they put everyone how does an mistake in an Nazi concentration camp to kill them all...

Come one be an Nazi hero clean the world from that Dyslexia.
    Your English is a pain, dude. Simply awful. The rest of your post is just ridiculous.

hehe, 11.4 is out and it _has_ 1.10 support! (just a little hint to someone in here that said i had to wait till 11.5 )