That said, while I favour KDE and Qt, I don't exclude all applications that use GTK+, though I do consider their failure to integrate with the rest of my desktop a considerable drawback, and thus only use them if they have some other big advantage to make up for it.
Current Gtk+ applications I have installed are:
- Firefox. It's KDE integration sucks, but it's plugin system and available plugins still kicks Requonq's arse. And there are still quite a few sites that isn't compatible with WebKit, but Gecko works just fine.
- LibreOffice. It's KDE integration is decent, though not quite native, but it's format support, and to a lesser extent feature set, kicks Caligra Suite's arse.
- The GIMP. While I use Krita for most tasks (and Kolourpaint for some of the simpler ones), there are still some tasks where The GIMP is king of the hill.
- Incscape. Karbon isn't even in the same league.
- Freeciv. Sorry, but Konquest is just not good enough for me