NVIDIA 100.14.19 Display Driver Released
- Added support for new GPUs:
o Quadro FX 290
o Quadro FX 370
o Quadro FX 570
o Quadro FX 1700
- Improved GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap out-of-memory handling.
- Fixed a performance regression on GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Added support for a 'NoScanout' mode to the X driver, useful for high performance computing environments and remote graphics; please see the 'UseDisplayDevice' option description for details.
- Improved power management support with GeForce 8 and older GPUs.
- Improved compatibility with recent X.Org X servers.
- Improved G-Sync support with Quadro FX 4600 and Quadro FX 5600.
- Added XV brightness and contrast controls to the GeForce 8 video texture adapter implementation.
- Further improved interaction with ATi RS480/482 based mainboards.
- Fixed stability problems with some GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Fixed XvMC support on GeForce 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a GPUs with PureVideo support.
- Added support for bridgeless SLI with GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Fixed rotation support on some GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Fixed a problem causing X to render incorrectly after VT switches with composited desktops.
- Fixed a RENDER acceleration bug that was causing 2D rendering corruption in Eclipse with GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Improved VGA console restoration with DFPs and TVs.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the generation of incorrect EDIDs on some notebooks.
- Fixed flickering corruption with SLIAA on GeForce 8 GPUs.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux 2.6 kernels.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with some Linux 2.4 kernels.
- Improved hotkey switching support.
- Fixed an 'nvidia-installer' bug that was causing the installer to treat some of its temporary files as conflicting.
- Fixed several problems causing crashes if /dev is mounted with the 'noexec' option.
- Reduced kernel virtual memory usage with some GeForce 8 GPUs.