Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Someone hack into my qaridarium googlemail accound but why? (google warn me)

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertP View Post
    And Windows Mail, Movie Maker and Word 2007 are fine programs, by the way. It's just the operating system that's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by curaga View Post
    Waving your willy in front of the webcam or something else.
    LOL,,, thats a good password ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jcgeny View Post
    @Qaridarium
    i did not wanted to offend but it is not usual to see someone with a cutted finger .
    thats only because nearly no one use that stuff.

if everyone use that kind of stuff you will see a lot of people with cutted fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    thats only because nearly no one use that stuff.

if everyone use that kind of stuff you will see a lot of people with cutted fingers.
    Well, a fingerprint is just a pattern. The problem is when you touch things you leave them behind for anyone to reproduce them. If everyone would use that kind of stuff (e.g. for things like ATM cash withdrawals) you won't see a lot of people with cut of fingers, but I bet there'd be a lot of people skimming fingerprints, and it would be a very lucrative business.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Well, a fingerprint is just a pattern. The problem is when you touch things you leave them behind for anyone to reproduce them. If everyone would use that kind of stuff (e.g. for things like ATM cash withdrawals) you won't see a lot of people with cut of fingers, but I bet there'd be a lot of people skimming fingerprints, and it would be a very lucrative business.
    sure you are right there is no need for cutting of the fingers but fingerprintscanners are useless because you print the key on every stuff you touch!

There's something about codes and fingerprint scanners in the Evil Overlord list.

Quote Originally Posted by mirv View Post
    There's something about codes and fingerprint scanners in the Evil Overlord list.
    what? do you mean this?:

"My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system."

maybe someone build a fingerprint scanner with an toxic hidden needle and whoever attempts it die because of the needle if its the wrong finger LOL

Paranoid people can secure their things using both fingerprint and a good password...

Anyway, I think a good password is secure enough. And fingerprint readers can be made so that they don't like a piece of paper with a printed fingerprint.

Arrow

it is only a problem if have americans in your surroundings neighborhoods

thanks to wikileaks : ] we all learned that : A directive from Hillary Clinton ordered US diplomats to gather biometric information on the UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...bles-spying-un

he was just re-elected for five more years....