1. No one needs NTFS driver - people usually use it to access stuff on microsht or repair it. With linux box. No need for 10x access.
2. NTFS permission system is a cumbersome joke! Linux 888 is so simplistic and efficient!
3. Consider the efficiency - with ext4 I have never ever had to reinstall - the filesystem ALWAYS recovered safely. In ntfs and windows xp times I have been reinstalling it on monthly basis.
4. NTFS has badblocks... lols!
5. Tuxera is closed source software. NTFS is proprietary.
6. No data about precaching (how many MBs does tuxera waste for write-ahead cache?)
EXT4 is tried and true system, opensource and tested. Vs wild claims of proprietary developer about unused cases on offtopic system.