Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "How German are you?" the Sun's German Benchmark

Default "How German are you?" the Sun's German Benchmark

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...man-blood.html

Get your Beer ready dude check how German are you? with the Sun German Benchmark.

Michael should ad this test to the phoronix benchmark ...

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...man-blood.html

Get your Beer ready dude check how German are you? with the Sun German Benchmark.

Michael should ad this test to the phoronix benchmark ...
    Already had my beer ready And so it reveals I am German

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Already had my beer ready And so it reveals I am German
    Only beer Brewed with the purity law (Reinheitsgebot) counted !

Fast check your bottle for this German signature!

You certainly don't know me well enough... Only rarely will I drink something that doesn't comply with the Reinheitsgebot. If I am in Bavaria, I am usually drinking Augustiner or Tegernsee or Franziskaner. If elsewhere in Germany, usually Franziskaner or other local/regional favorites.

If in America, it's usually Franziskaner since that's what I can find the most easily of my favorites. Or sometimes I'll settle for Hacker-Pschorr. But even Becks to me tastes like crap.

Today is a Franziskaner work day.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    You certainly don't know me well enough... Only rarely will I drink something that doesn't comply with the Reinheitsgebot. If I am in Bavaria, I am usually drinking Augustiner or Tegernsee or Franziskaner. If elsewhere in Germany, usually Franziskaner or other local/regional favorites.

If in America, it's usually Franziskaner since that's what I can find the most easily of my favorites. Or sometimes I'll settle for Hacker-Pschorr. But even Becks to me tastes like crap.

Today is a Franziskaner work day.
    i only benchmark your german skill ;-)

because only german's think a beer brewed in the Reinheitsgebot is clean in meaning of the purity law.

... normal humans do not believe that because no beer can be brewed in the purity law.

if you try it your beer are not brewed and you get zero 0000 alcohol.

because you have to add Yeast as a ingredient but the Purity Law do not allow Yeast.

means you are an REAL German! because only Germans believe in brewing a BEER without Yeast!

because you have to add Yeast as a ingredient but the Purity Law do not allow Yeast.
    My understanding was that beer brewed in compliance with the Reinheitsgebot relied on natural yeasts settling in the vats, and that the process was helped along by taking some of the remains from one batch and using it to start fermentation in the next, the same way that sour mash whiskey is produced.

AFAIK the core issue was that the Reinheitsgebot dates back to the 1500s while yeast was not identified as a requirement until much later.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    My understanding was that beer brewed in compliance with the Reinheitsgebot relied on natural yeasts settling in the vats, and that the process was helped along by taking some of the remains from one batch and using it to start fermentation in the next, the same way that sour mash whiskey is produced.

AFAIK the core issue was that the Reinheitsgebot dates back to the 1500s while yeast was not identified as a requirement until much later.
    sure thats the problem the Reinheitsgebot only work if you work very dirty by using dirty wooden barrels with yeast microfilm in it.

But if you try to to work clean without dirtiness means without hurt the Purity Law then you just don't get beer.

Fast check your bottle for this German signature!
    American beer will fail on this.
    Food industry is controlled by one conglomerate. This conglomerate and state control office have same people assigned. GMO is in 80% of food, heavy toxic palmoil is everywhere, no natural aroma exists - 99,99% of food is based on non-natural aroma (earth oil and mushrooms, not joke), animals for food are grown on hormones. Federal reserve bank is .... *tada*.... private company.

America is corporation. Consume consume consume.

I miss america of 60/70, at least from stories I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    American beer will fail on this.
    Food industry is controlled by one conglomerate. This conglomerate and state control office have same people assigned. GMO is in 80% of food, heavy toxic palmoil is everywhere, no natural aroma exists - 99,99% of food is based on non-natural aroma (earth oil and mushrooms, not joke), animals for food are grown on hormones. Federal reserve bank is .... *tada*.... private company.

America is corporation. Consume consume consume.

I miss america of 60/70, at least from stories I heard.
    american people should join europe because:the europe EZB isn't privat and genetic food is against the law for human food palmoil is mostly used in gasoline fuel for the Diesel-engines analog and imitate aroma are against the Law! hormones in food animals are against the law and antibiotic in food animals also against the law ....

Old-Europe is the Paradise for US people...

and the newest and best: old-Europe Germany kills the nuclear industries by forcing the green power all over!

YES!

Germany should make ad's like this for Americans: Join the good-Germans now we have nuclear free area with green power plans and healthy food without genetic manipulation,antibiotic medicine and hormones and our high efficiency German Diesels engines burn the bad PalmOIl forcing by LAW!!!! (no joke 5-10% Biodiesel in the normal diesel) ! and only healthy oil for food : german-raps-oil,italian,spain and greek Olivia oil

or the hard version: even our pigs get healthier food and better medicine and health-care and more love by Government°!1111!!!1111!!1 (this part is only a joke)

means you are an REAL German! because only Germans believe in brewing a BEER without Yeast!

and thats why the Belgians and Czechs make better beer