Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apple AirPrint Coming To Ubuntu Linux 11.04, 11.10

Quote Originally Posted by deanjo View Post
    Lol well I can tell you one thing, after giving the Galaxy for a spin recently, exchanging it 3 times in a month because of memory failures I'm happy to report that I have now enjoyed a month of incident free smart phone use (and I'm not having to charge it midday either like I had to with the galaxy).
    Galaxy? Isn't that a Samsung? What do you expect? Samsung makes expensive plasticy junk. Set your sights a little higher.

Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    Galaxy? Isn't that a Samsung? What do you expect? Samsung makes expensive plasticy junk. Set your sights a little higher.
    Just a minute, my co worker wants to borrow my iPhone so he can make a call because his HTC can't get any signal.

Just a minute, my co worker wants to borrow my iPhone so he can make a call because his HTC can't get any signal.
    You, using a piece of fruit, want to talk about SIGNAL??!?!?
    The ONLY way that you could POSSIBLY be getting better signal is because you're using different CARRIERS.

You, using a piece of fruit, want to talk about SIGNAL??!?!?
    The ONLY way that you could POSSIBLY be getting better signal is because you're using different CARRIERS.
    Exact same carrier. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Exact same carrier. Sorry to bust your bubble.
    No bubble to burst. That fruit crap does not receive a good signal and there is no arguing that it does -- empirical evidence shows otherwise.

No bubble to burst. That fruit crap does not receive a good signal and there is no arguing that it does -- empirical evidence shows otherwise.
    Lol, tell that to my co-worker and his Desire HD.

Lol, tell that to my co-worker and his Desire HD.
    Tell him to take the tinfoil off it, because I know that phone and there is no contest in signal reception.

Tell him to take the tinfoil off it, because I know that phone and there is no contest in signal reception.
    We've got a couple of the HTC's here. Both can't get reception however the 4 iPhones in the office (3 iphone 4's one 3gs) can get reception. All on the same carrier.

We've got a couple of the HTC's here. Both can't get reception however the 4 iPhones in the office (3 iphone 4's one 3gs) can get reception. All on the same carrier.
    Yeah, and there's a few fruitcakes around here, and they all go completely blank as soon as they get past the front door.

My nokia 'classic' non smart phone always has better reception than my mates and their smartphones. And I only have to charge it once every 10 days or so!

Smartphones are a fad!