Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum login bug

I have the same bug on a laptop using google chrome

Quote Originally Posted by DeepDayze View Post
    I have the same bug on a laptop using google chrome
    Interesting, just tried out opera for the ipad and it displays it better (still with a huge white bar on the left like my first screenshot). The only think is in opera however you cannot reply to posts because it tries to use the advance editor instead of the simple editor.

OK it looks like if you use the simple editor in Opera it works fine other then the white bar on the side when viewing the thread.

For what it's worth, I still see the vbulletin error message on login.

Michael,

I've found the problem on my forum, it was related to the "Always use Forum URL as Base Path" option. This was enabled, which meant that when people accessed the forum without the www. they would get a redirect error when logging in, but with the www. was fine. Now the option is disabled, both URLs seem to be working OK again. This problem did only show up with the very latest round of updates though so the behaviour of this option seems to have changed recently.
    Indeed, the message mentions www., while the redirect takes to phoronix.com/ without the www.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=266707

I am also getting same problem. The forum is not recognizing me first time. I have to login twice to access my account. I guess it might be database problem.

Haven't had login problems so far, but here on Windows Vista with Google Chrome, it looks like the first iPad screenshot: http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3761/imageihf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    that's where the ads are. only visible without adblock though ;-)
    Hmm I don't have ads on it:

There is empty table on it.

I'm also getting the error when logging in to the forum. It works on the second try.

The ads on the right are only visible on the forum index. When browsing a topic, there are no ads on the right side. Google Chrome leaves a whitespace at the right, Firefox doesn't.

On the forum index with Firefox it also happens occasionally that an ad gets replaced by whitespace. This whitespace disappears when enabling AdBlock.

(haven't tested AdBlock on Chrome yet)