Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Maker3D - create your 3D RPG

site seems to be down

manuchan: sometime the dns server stops responding. when the site not working, try again 10 minutes later.

Bug workaround:

Bug when loading some types of .wav file format: some newer audio collection sites and some newer audio editor softwares started to use 48 khz audio file format to export or save they audio. Maker3D does not support 48 khz audio files. Maker3D supports 44 khz, 22 and 11 khz formats, but not 48 khz (yet). Please convert your audio files to 44 khz, before using them in Maker3D.

Bug workaround: buggy jpg encoders

Some newer websites and applications (such as GIMP) started to use a new jpg compression algorythm, which is not compatible for some unknown reason.

If the engine fails to load the jpg file, the texture will be missing, and the part of the model which contains the buggy jpg file, will be white.

I tried the latest version of the jpg decoder i use into Maker, but it not solved this, so i cant do anything with this problem.

Solution:

Save your image into a different format (like png), and if you wish, save it with another painting application into the jpg format. jpg files saved by mspaint, kolourpaint, xnview are usually good.