Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: More than 20% green energy new Record in Germany

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default More than 20% green energy new Record in Germany

    http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/unternehmen/0,1518,783173,00.html


    now we have:

    7,5 % AIR-power,
    5,6 % Biomass,
    3,5 % Solar power
    3,3 % Waterpower
    0,8 % garbage and other stuff.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Well this is a good news for Germany. They are now leading contributor now towards the nature.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxDaniel View Post
    Well this is a good news for Germany. They are now leading contributor now towards the nature.
    sure :-) this makes me happy!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    sure :-) this makes me happy!
    probably you won't be as happy when you start paying more for your "Green" electricity bill

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 89c51 View Post
    probably you won't be as happy when you start paying more for your "Green" electricity bill
    you are kidding because i do not pay for electricity at all.

    i get 150 per month by electricity because of surplus feed of the heat and power power plant..

    and we get 550 by our Photoelectric power plant.

    we pay nothing for electricity!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you are kidding because i do not pay for electricity at all.

    i get 150 per month by electricity because of surplus feed of the heat and power power plant..

    and we get 550 by our Photoelectric power plant.

    we pay nothing for electricity!
    It's not always easy to decrypt your posts. But are you saying that you have your own power plant? I find that hard to believe. I know of farmers who have had big wind turbines installed on their farmland by electricity companies and do get money for that, but I've never heard of private non-company and non-government owned power plants.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    858

    Default

    This is the way that is works in Germany. If you produce electricity from renewable sources, the utility companies must buy it at government-mandated higher-than-market rates. Solar is actually more common than wind energy among homeowners.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_...ble_Energy_Act

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    It's not always easy to decrypt your posts. But are you saying that you have your own power plant?
    no you read wrong i saying we do have 2 power plants and 3 micro(1 room) heat-recovery air systems.
    we do have a 10,5 kwp (19% energy efficiency )solar power plant and a 5.5kw heat and power (90% energy efficiency)power plant.


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    I find that hard to believe.
    you can visit me near by Stuttgart in Germany.


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    I know of farmers who have had big wind turbines installed on their farmland by electricity companies and do get money for that, but I've never heard of private non-company and non-government owned power plants.
    sure... maybe we are a little bit strange but in Germany this is everywhere because the KfW bank payes 100%

    50 000 for the solar stuff and 50 000 for the gas powered heat and power system.

    equity for both systems 0% and for the heat and power power plant we pay 1,7% payment of interest and we get up to 20% profit and for the solar power plant we pay 4,5% payment of interest and we get 9-12% profit.

    our heat and power system is now 6 years old and the engine payed the owe completely.

    our solar system need some more years because its 3 years younger and less profit.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chithanh View Post
    This is the way that is works in Germany. If you produce electricity from renewable sources, the utility companies must buy it at government-mandated higher-than-market rates. Solar is actually more common than wind energy among homeowners.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_...ble_Energy_Act
    you are wrong and you are a liar!

    the solar power saves money for ALL because of the Merit-Order effekt. the http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merit-Order

    overall you are wrong! because the benefit of usage of renewable sources are higher than the bill to pay!

    the Germany pay 2006 3300 000 000 for renewable energy but they save 5 500 000 000!

    renewable energy is cheaper than normal energy!

    Germany do not have OIL! they win on every Litter OIL they save

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you are wrong and you are a liar!
    At least I can read and write.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the solar power saves money for ALL because of the Merit-Order effekt. the http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merit-Order
    That does not contradict anything which I wrote. Specifically, the rates are determined based on production costs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_...Payment_scheme Without the government telling utility companies to buy the electricity at higher-than-market rates, the entire thing would collapse. Oh wait, it already does: http://www.sfv.de/artikel/wirtschaft...ener_nasen.htm (Google Translation)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •