Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Berlin pirates force FDP to walk the plank"

Default "Berlin pirates force FDP to walk the plank"

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...304355656.html

Yes the Germans have done it they drop out the "your poverty pisses us/Fuck The Proletariat" party

"FDP your poverty pisses us"

"Fuck The Proletariat"

And now the Pirates have ~9%

Last edited by Qaridarium; 09-23-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Hey Qaridarium...!!
    The link you have provided in your post is not working for me..!
    Every time I tried to open it,I got an error message of "Page not available"..So kindly check it yourself and then repost the link..!!

When Germany collapses (trying to bail out EU countries), it will be a rude awakening for them.

Did you know they're ranked very high on external debt AND public debt? So, they want to add further debt?!?

Some say they need to abandon the EU to save it! Others say, if they don't bail out the other countries, the Euro will crash and the EU will collapse.

Basically, if you look at who they have to bail out, these countries are also listed as incredibly high in debt (as % of GDP).

I think it's inevitable that other political parties (other than typical mainstream ones) will gain in popularity when things go bad.

P.S. Heraki, link works fine... for me... maybe the server was down temporarily or something?
    Last edited by Panix; 09-24-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herarki View Post
    Hey Qaridarium...!!
    The link you have provided in your post is not working for me..!
    Every time I tried to open it,I got an error message of "Page not available"..So kindly check it yourself and then repost the link..!!
    really? the link works for me... http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...304355656.html copy past it by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    When Germany collapses (trying to bail out EU countries), it will be a rude awakening for them.
    Did you know they're ranked very high on external debt AND public debt? So, they want to add further debt?!?
    Some say they need to abandon the EU to save it! Others say, if they don't bail out the other countries, the Euro will crash and the EU will collapse.
    Basically, if you look at who they have to bail out, these countries are also listed as incredibly high in debt (as % of GDP).
    I think it's inevitable that other political parties (other than typical mainstream ones) will gain in popularity when things go bad.
    P.S. Heraki, link works fine... for me... maybe the server was down temporarily or something?
    "incredibly high in debt (as % of GDP). "

this is not a problem and all people just lie if they call this a problem.
    Japan for example do have more than 100% high in debt of the GDP and they do run on this 40 years without any problem.
    you can have 200% high in debt of the GDP without any problem if its Domestique deb.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    "incredibly high in debt (as % of GDP). "

this is not a problem and all people just lie if they call this a problem.
    Japan for example do have more than 100% high in debt of the GDP and they do run on this 40 years without any problem.
    you can have 200% high in debt of the GDP without any problem if its Domestique deb.
    Ok, so you are saying don't care about debt, then.... just spend forever.... you don't need a budget anymore. That is revolutionary, Q! You should call the banks up.

It doesn't matter what one produces either because if you owe way more, it's insignificant.
    Last edited by Panix; 09-24-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Ok, so you are saying don't care about debt, then.... just spend forever.... you don't need a budget anymore. That is revolutionary, Q! You should call the banks up.
    sure! the EZB is a gov bank they can print money unlimited and inflation is healthy because its a rich tax !

its just a rich tax nothing more!

Not too nice, Q.... I dated a FDP representative before, but I'll let this thread go anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Not too nice, Q.... I dated a FDP representative before, but I'll let this thread go anyway...
    you know glee is very powerful joy

i know only 1 good FDP politician Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabine_...chnarrenberger

and the problem in Germany with the FDP is they are only water carrier for the CDU people.
    i read about multiple voices in the FDP who say "drop Schnarrenberger" only to get unlimited 'Telecommunications data retention'
    without Sabine Schnarrenberger the FDP is only a soulless zombie who delivers water to the CDU.

Overall the FDP is a rich party in Germany. Them is more important to stay in the government as to have content.

If you watch the German history the FDP is the one party with the most years stay in a government only because they do not have a "soul" they only care to stay in gov the content don't matter and the coalition partner don't matter CDU or Green or SPD it doesn't matter they are only interested in stay in gov.

Its the electoral promise break party. if you read the electoral promises of the FDP they break it every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/...304355656.html

Yes the Germans have done it they drop out the "your poverty pisses us/Fuck The Proletariat" party

"FDP your poverty pisses us"
    This is Jörg Haider, no? Isn't he dead now?

Its the electoral promise break party. if you read the electoral promises of the FDP they break it every time.
    Breaking electoral promises is common practice among political parties worldwide. I think Obama must be world record holder breaking electorial promises!