Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 356

Thread: Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Somehow you once again answer to question with something completely out of discussion. And totally forget what you 2 messages ago was "proposing" as a solution for energy production.
    thats your problem not my. your point is there is no alternative and my point there is an alternative.

    so i won and you lose thats easy!

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    93%

    You just lost with 1%.
    a heater or a power plant with or without stream re-condensing module?

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Norway has 8th highest cancer rate in the world.
    And no nuclear energy.
    Australia is 3th.
    No nuclear energy.
    no nuclear energy but its the radioactivity because of the ozone hole
    so you are lose again in the arguing competitive!


    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Is that disaster or not.
    sure it is!

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Denmark has highest rate of cancer in the world.
    And it has highest amount of wind power.
    =>Wind power creates cancer.
    i think its the problem with the trans fatty acids in Denmark

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    a heater or a power plant with or without stream re-condensing module?
    I was talking about producing electricity for 50/MWh when you started comparing who makes larger number, which I clearly won by 1. Or 4.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    I was talking about producing electricity for 50/MWh when you started comparing who makes larger number, which I clearly won by 1. Or 4.
    ok dude you lose because we get energy for ZERO per MWh.

    this is so because a solar power plant hit return of investment and then if its your own power plant you get energy for ZERO!

    oh and you lose again LOL-

    if you read the hole forum threat then you can read my calculation about solar power

    it costs 35 per MWh if you're not the owner.

    and you lose again!...LOL-- give up dude.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    ok dude you lose because we get energy for ZERO per MWh.
    this is so because a solar power plant hit return of investment
    With real market price (<70/MWh) of electricity and solar panels this newer happens.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    With real market price (<70/MWh) of electricity and solar panels this newer happens.
    dude i do have a 10,5KWp solar power plant i really know whats going on in germany.

    the KFW-Bank pay it 100% without any credit safety

    and then you hit return of investment after 8 years.

    but your modules do have guarantee of 20 years and a run to end of life of 40 years.

    then if you wana calculate 40MWh of energy you calculate 1MWh with the EEG law price of 0,16

    its 160 per 1 MWh forced by EEG law.

    now you calculate 8MWh its 160*8= 1 280

    now you have your price for solar power over 40 years. (because we calculate the costs not the market price and profit.)

    1280/40= 32 per 1MHh if you only calculate it with 100% Guarantee of the modules its 64 per 1MWh.

    this is the PURE costs! so you lose again!

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    in germany. the KFW-Bank pay it by EEG law.
    With real market price (<70/MWh) of electricity and solar panels this newer happens.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Richland, WA
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Yes Germany may export 4MWh of energy but they may still import 20MWh. Its common for countries to exchange power back and forth so just exporting 4MWh is meaningless. You see statistics showing both net export vs net import to be able to draw any conclusions.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    With real market price (<70/MWh) of electricity and solar panels this newer happens.
    do you cover profit in your cost calculation?

    are you stupid?

    i calculate 32 per 1MWh of pure costs for solar power.
    even if you only calculate 20 years and not 40 years you get 64
    and this is lower than your (<70/MWh)
    your argument is only valid if you point out that the profit rate is to high.
    sure the profit rate of the companies are to high but its not the fault of the solar power.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •