Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 356

Thread: Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

  1. #261
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    i know a more advance technologies with the converted diesel generator:
    H&P-diesel+spark plugs combination with solar heated water injection

    if you add Spark plug to the diesel engine you can drive 100% wood gas but i know even more advance:
    you can inject water but thats not my advance part i want tell you can build a solar power plant with your converted diesel engine.
    its called - H&P-diesel- with spark plug combination with solar heated water injection.
    then you ca inject up to 50% of water directly and you have input 5C water into the solar heater and you get 95C out of your solar heater means you grow up your efficiency by 90K of the water.
    if you burn 1L of fuel for example with 20% water you get 0,2L of pure water this means water can hold 4 watt per Kelvin and its possible to add 90K kelvin by solar power this means 2L*4watt*90K=72watt.
    if you calculate it with 50% its 1 80 Watt this means if you only calculate it on 1L fuel= 180watt.
    for every Liter of fuel you can ad 180watt solar power with this system.
    this means 1L can have 180watt solar power+0,5L Liquid wood means ~7000watt
    this means you increase the efficiency for 2,57% with the solar water system.
    overall view: a diesel do have 42% efficiency a water-diesel with cold water do have 50% and a Water-diesel+solar water heater combination do have 52,57% efficiency on the FUEL.

    now this is the most advance diesel technique i know i hope you enjoy !
    the costs are : 0,03€ per KWh wood this means 100-52,57=47,43%lost
    1 m³ wood do have 2MW
    1MW cost you 30€ and you get 52,57% out of it 0,5257MW
    this means 1MW+47,43%=1,4743MW 30€+47,43%=44,229€

    This system makes energy for 44,229€ per 1MWh

    or: 0,044229€ per KWh

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    I'd love to do it


    http://czcfett.en.made-in-china.com/...hina-Vawt.html

  3. #263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    There is no irony because i don't think so. you don't have to pay to avoiding such incident is not needed if you keep distance of 100-200km from any human being.
    I do not think you understand the risks posed by radiation. They are rather minor. Look at Himoshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl. Tons of people are living in the first two cities while the only thing keeping people away are government laws in the third. The wild life there has no problem. Furthermore, the entire universe is irradiated. There is no "radioation free" place anywhere in the universe.

  4. #264
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Arcanine View Post
    I do not think you understand the risks posed by radiation. They are rather minor. Look at Himoshima, Nagasaki and Chernobyl. Tons of people are living in the first two cities while the only thing keeping people away are government laws in the third. The wild life there has no problem. Furthermore, the entire universe is irradiated. There is no "radioation free" place anywhere in the universe.
    I do unterstand this. but i'm a human with the ability to learn this means i just realize that the nuclear power plants fail in their previous design.
    This means you better build nuclear plants as a nuclear submarine and put it far away in the sea with a cable to the citys.
    With an submarine you have a great security!

  5. #265
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    now this is the most advance diesel technique i know i hope you enjoy !
    I'd say compression ratio, direct injection, forced induction, two stroke operation and proper lubrication are much more important to diesel efficiency than water injection and solar power. Diesel engine efficiency could be something else than 42%. Like 20% or 55%.
    Last edited by virta; 10-08-2011 at 04:15 PM.

  6. #266
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    I'd say compression ratio, direct injection, forced induction, two stroke operation and proper lubrication are much more important to diesel efficiency than water injection and solar power. Diesel engine efficiency could be something else than 42%. Like 20% or 55%.
    no you are wrong. an optimal diesel with all stuff do have 42% efficiency.

    only a water diesel do have 50% and water diesel +fuel solar heater do have ~53%

  7. #267
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    no you are wrong. an optimal diesel with all stuff do have 42% efficiency.

    only a water diesel do have 50% and water diesel +fuel solar heater do have ~53%
    Where do you come up with these "facts"? Check out Man or Wärtsila-Sulzer range. Both have diesel engines with over 50% efficiency. Car engines go to ~45% currently. Then again small diesels with technology from 70's like you earlier proposed probably are 30-something efficient.

    I just think trying to optimize 2% out from something old and inefficient seems quite stupid to me. But goes very well in line with everything else you have proposed this far in this thread.
    Last edited by virta; 10-08-2011 at 04:29 PM.

  8. #268
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Where do you come up with these "facts"?
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasserdiesel


    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Check out Man or Wärtsila-Sulzer range. Both have diesel engines with over 50% efficiency. Car engines go to ~45% currently. Then again small diesels with technology from 70's like you earlier proposed probably are 30-something efficient. I just think trying to optimize 2% out from something old and inefficient seems quite stupid to me. But goes very well in line with everything else you have proposed this far in this thread.
    a tiny 600€ diesel do never have 50% but i calculate with the cheapest 600€ diesel generator.

    in the german wikipedia they write only marine diesel do have 50% efficiency wikipedia: "Schiffsdieselmotoren mit Wirkungsgraden bis 50%"

    but you don't get the point.

    the point is if you calculate from your marine diesel 50% its +8% with Water diesel +3% solar heated water injection.

    this means you get 61% efficiency. calculated on the fuel "diesel" with your marine diesel engine.

  9. #269
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Don't really read german wikipedia. But fact is that these same diesel engines are used as diesel generators when really trying to economically create electricity from oil. Currently running 55% efficiency. And water injection is not new technology. Used for decades in engines. I suppose that there is a reason for it not used in commercial generators. 8% is not a fact. Just what you get with one engine configuration. Not every.

    This far in your ~100 messages on this thread you haven't been able to make one message with facts that really hold. You seem to really be interested in subject, and even might have some insight in to it. But it's all lost in bad facts and bad knowledge of basic physics when combining technologies. Even worse it's seems that you can't remember for 10minutes what you are writing. Gish Gallop as someone earlier wrote. I think it's time for me to stop trying to correct every silly thing you write.
    Last edited by virta; 10-09-2011 at 12:22 PM.

  10. #270
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Don't really read german wikipedia. But fact is that these same diesel engines are used as diesel generators when really trying to economically create electricity from oil.

    This far in your ~100 messages on this thread you haven't been able to make one message with facts that really hold. You seem to really be interested in subject, and even might have some insight in to it. But it's all lost in bad facts and bad knowledge of basic physics when combining technologies. Even worse it's seems that you can't remember for 10minutes what you are writing. Gish Gallop as someone earlier wrote. I think it's time for me to stop trying to correct every silly thing you write.
    but 61% efficiency is nice its 0,139€/kwh on diesel and 0,05421€/kwh on wood gas. 54,21€/Mwh

    now you have your cheap green power power plant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •