Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 356

Thread: Germany export 4MWh E-Energy although 8 Nuclear-Power-Stations turned off

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you don't understand the updraft tower the 200MW is day and night without peak.
    Yes. That's why it's called solar updraft tower. Because there is no peak in sun energy.

    Your basic knowledge of physics seem to be very limited in almost every point you are making. Can I ask how old are you?

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    in simple words: they SHUT DOWN the hydropower power plants! and consume GERMAN energy.
    Then if the german green energy fail they Turn on the Hydroenergy systems to backup!
    You still haven't told us how this 100GW of cheap green energy is made.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    You still haven't told us how this 100GW of cheap green energy is made.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Po...o_Point_Module ?

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Now that's something I can believe instead of this wind power nonsense.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Yes. That's why it's called solar updraft tower. Because there is no peak in sun energy.
    LOL Damn Read the fucking article! the updraft tower do not use the SUN light directly the sun heats up the floor and the air and its day and night because its need longer to cool down the floor and the air than the energy is used in the updraft tower.


    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Your basic knowledge of physics seem to be very limited in almost every point you are making. Can I ask how old are you?
    i'm 27 and i was 5 years in an professional training of 'information electronics' and 'electricians'

    i do have 20 books in my bookshelf about electronic and physic.

    i can give you the ISBN numbers.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    LOL Damn Read the fucking article! the updraft tower do not use the SUN light directly the sun heats up the floor and the air and its day and night because its need longer to cool down the floor and the air than the energy is used in the updraft tower.
    I understand, but it's still not constant. Lowest output probably a little after sunrise because sun heats air first and there is no old temperature left in the ground. Temperature difference lowest. Highest power ~during sunset. A lot better than normal solar power though. If you live close to water you see same effect summer mornings. It's normally quite calm int the mornings and winds come later during day because of temperature difference between ground and water.

    Doesn't really matter. It's still fiction. Some small test power plants made and just ideas and plans for larger.
    Last edited by virta; 10-01-2011 at 03:06 PM.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    I understand, but it's still not constant.
    it is constant if you construct the tower smaller than the heating area.


    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Lowest output probably a little after sunrise because sun heats air first and there is no old temperature left in the ground.
    you just don't understand the concept. in simple words for you the sun heats up "Black-Water-storages" on the floor and then in the night the "Black-Water-storages" heat up the air.
    you can calculate this in the dimension to get day and night the same energy output.





    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Temperature difference lowest. Highest power ~during sunset. A lot better than normal solar power though. If you live close to water you see same effect summer mornings. It's normally quite calm int the mornings and winds come later during day because of temperature difference between ground and water.
    Doesn't really matter. It's still fiction. Some small test power plants made and just ideas and plans for larger.
    you really don't get the clue. you also can improve the power output up to factor 2/3 with an downdraft tower concept

    the air is heating up on the floor goes into the updraft tower this is the first (updraft tower) then the hot air goes into a water raining system and cool down then the hot air cool down and starts to fall in the downdraft tower.

    this is a twin-tower concept. with an 200MW updraft tower you can get 333MW with the twin up and down concept.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you just don't understand the concept. in simple words for you the sun heats up "Black-Water-storages" on the floor and then in the night the "Black-Water-storages" heat up the air.
    you can calculate this in the dimension to get day and night the same energy output.
    Like I earlier said basic physics are something you clearly don't seem to be familiar with. In this case it's thermodynamics. When you warm air from the "storage", storage gets colder. When storage get's colder the temperature difference between top and bottom of the tower is smaller. Because of smaller temperature difference, the power of turbine is smaller. And that's just in ideal situation. In real world winds, outside temperature, clouds, dissipation from storage to surroundings etc effect output.

    Biggest built yet has maximum power of 200KW. So as a real energy source it's still just fiction. It took wind power 70 years to go from concept to real economical source of energy.
    Last edited by virta; 10-01-2011 at 04:39 PM.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virta View Post
    Like I earlier said basic physics are something you clearly don't seem to be familiar with. In this case it's thermodynamics. When you warm air from the "storage", storage gets colder. When storage get's colder the temperature difference between top and bottom of the tower is smaller. Because of smaller temperature difference, the power of turbine is smaller. And that's just in ideal situation. In real world winds, outside temperature, clouds, dissipation from storage to surroundings etc effect output.

    Biggest built yet has maximum power of 200KW. So as a real energy source it's still just fiction. It took wind power 70 years to go from concept to real economical source of energy.
    i think its only your surreal imagination about my skills to understand physic.
    if you only build the tower generator for the lowest point of updraft means 200MW then you have 200MW day and night.
    you just need to calculate the size of the area to get the max power on the lowest point of temperature.

    and i know what you say next: "o my god this is a pure waste of everything to calculate an updraft tower to the lowest point of the day"
    no you are wrong! its a good way to get a power plant and a storage power plant fit into the same power plant.
    also you don't react on the suggestion of combination an updraft dower with an downdraft tower.
    with the same area use you have 333MW of electric power.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    if you only build the tower generator for the lowest point of updraft means 200MW then you have 200MW day and night.
    you just need to calculate the size of the area to get the max power on the lowest point of temperature.
    No. You see, you also have to build it. And after building it you have to make electricity with it for 0.05€/kWh. For that your way of "calculating" simply doesn't work.

    Anyhow. Whole conversation is quite pointless, since there is no real data available for anything you are "proposing". Just writing about xxxMW wind-dradft-mill-turbine doesn't make it any more real. Fiction.
    Last edited by virta; 10-01-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •