Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: GNOME 3.2 Officially Released

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    14,813

    Default GNOME 3.2 Officially Released

    Phoronix: GNOME 3.2 Officially Released

    For those not busy at Oktoberfest this week or elsewhere, GNOME 3.2 is now available for those wishing to try out the latest GNOME desktop packages...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=OTk1NA

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    91

    Default

    "The GNOME 3.2 release is coming as expected with a new file manager"

    Can you please stop writing that GNOME 3.2 comes with a new file manager? "Emperor 0.1" has nothing to do with the official GNOME 3.2 release. The file manager is Nautilus. Emperor is an independent project targeting the GNOME platform.
    Last edited by 0xCAFE; 09-29-2011 at 04:07 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,404

    Default Michael: this is not an official Gnome file manager.

    Quote Originally Posted by 0xCAFE View Post
    "The GNOME 3.2 release is coming as expected with a new file manager"

    Can you please stop writing that GNOME 3.2 comes with a new file manager? "Emperor 0.1" has nothing to do with the official GNOME 3.2 release. The file manager is Nautilus. Emperor is an independent project targeting the GNOME platform.
    THANK YOU! A few of us mentioned this in the other thread where he mentioned the file manager so there's little excuse to replicate the error.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    405

    Default

    I reckon he's a bit loaded since he's 16 hours after Slashdot on posting anything regarding this news. Plus, he's actually chewing on a shoe in the picture.

  5. #5

    Thumbs down

    Too drunk to write a proper and accurate article. Even a four year old could do better. Better enable adblock again, so he has less money to spend on beer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    .ca
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Too drunk to write a proper and accurate article. Even a four year old could do better. Better enable adblock again, so he has less money to spend on beer.
    ..and he's still wondering why nobody wants to pay for this..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azpegath View Post
    Plus, he's actually chewing on a shoe in the picture.
    Oh common, as if _you_'re not chewing on a shoe every now and then.. yeah.. sure.
    It's a tradition here in Europe, some people throw shoes at politicians, we chew on them, it's all about shoes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •