Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by deanjo View Post
    No doubt the Performa 5200 was a dog. I might also point out that was a product of the Michael Spindler era, not Jobs. So again you have no real practical experience with any of Jobs era products. BTW it is very sad that a consumer product can "destroyed 5 years of my life." which leads me to think that the actual issue lies elsewhere.
    sure the real issue was no money to buy a REAL PC LOL!!!!!!

just because we waste our family money on APPLE!

and hey my point was not the Michael Spindler ara my Point was the Piracy and Open-source software!

if you re poor as a child you need Piracy and Open-source software very much!

and for me the Apple computer just makes impossible for me to do Piracy!

because no "internet" and all friends do have a pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    sure the real issue was no money to buy a REAL PC LOL!!!!!!

just because we waste our family money on APPLE!

and hey my point was not the Michael Spindler ara my Point was the Piracy and Open-source software!

if you re poor as a child you need Piracy and Open-source software very much!

and for me the Apple computer just makes impossible for me to do Piracy!

because no "internet" and all friends do have a pc.
    So because of lack of market share when you bought your Apple that made it hard for you to carry out illegal activities is Apples fault and makes them evil. *rolls eyes* Come on Q, even you know that is a pretty weak excuse.

Vincent: "I guess they can't make everything in Finland and then all ship it for cheap ass China prices in... Guess where? China."
    Deanjo: "LOL, did you even read your link? It even says that nokia's are not all made in Finland."

Deanjo: "Again wrong, they also have products being made in Malaysia, Taiwan, and other countries."
    ^ Can you spell made localy?

I am unbiased. That is what bugs the hell out of you. Even by those comments you are suggesting that I should view everything from a linux POV. Sorry but that would not be unbiased, but being biased.
    You are defending something, therefore you are engaging in an argument, therefore you are biased. Like all proper websites; moderators do not engage in things that they are moderating. Either you're doing a shit job, or you're biased.

Quote Originally Posted by V!NCENT View Post
    Vincent: "I guess they can't make everything in Finland and then all ship it for cheap ass China prices in... Guess where? China."
    Deanjo: "LOL, did you even read your link? It even says that nokia's are not all made in Finland."
    Again wrong, the those products made in China are shipped internationally, they are not only for China.

Deanjo: "Again wrong, they also have products being made in Malaysia, Taiwan, and other countries."
    ^ Can you spell made localy?

I can spell locally, apparently you can't.

You are defending something, therefore you are engaging in an argument, therefore you are biased. Like all proper websites; moderators do not engage in things that they are moderating. Either you're doing a shit job, or you're biased.
    I am correcting false statements with facts. That's not bias. That is setting the record straight.

So because of lack of market share when you bought your Apple that made it hard for you to carry out illegal activities is Apples fault and makes them evil. *rolls eyes* Come on Q, even you know that is a pretty weak excuse.
    no it is not a excuse. They had their chance in my family and linux do not have big market share to but we are happy with linux we do have 5 and more linux computers.

no it is not a excuse. They had their chance in my family and linux do not have big market share to but we are happy with linux we do have 5 and more linux computers.
    Do you really think you would have had a much better experience with linux in that era? By your criteria it sounds like a Windows PC was the best option for you or even an Amiga.

Again wrong, the those products made in China are shipped internationally, they are not only for China.
    No shit, Sherlock, but only as close to the geographical supply chain as possible. That means no China to Europe. And if something from China ends up in Europe; it's not Nokia endorsed and will be rejected for warranty.

I can spell locally, apparently you can't.
    I'll refrase that, for your autism:
    Can you phantom made locally?

I am correcting false statements with facts. That's not bias. That is setting the record straight.
    You are a moderator, engaging in something you're suppose to moderate and therefore biased. Is this realy so hard to understand?
    Last edited by V!NCENT; 10-15-2011 at 01:44 PM.

Do you really think you would have had a much better experience with linux in that era? By your criteria it sounds like a Windows PC was the best option for you or even an Amiga.
    this is just my experience be an pirate or an Open Source freak or you are lost if you are poor.

i do it double! i use open source to do better pirate

Quote Originally Posted by V!NCENT View Post
    No shit, Sherlock, but only as close to the geographical supply chain as possible. That means no China to Europe. And if something from China ends up in Europe; it's not Nokia endorsed and will be rejected for warranty.
    Well that is simply not the case, many models are manufactured in China and Mexico at the Foxconn factories for nokia (and other countries as well) for countries that are not local. Also the "Made to" moniker refers to where the product was assembled, not to where all the sub components were manufactured.

I'll refrase that, for you autism:
    Can you fanthom made locally?
    Absolutely I can. I can even fathom it, but I can't "fanthom" it.
    You are a moderator, engaging in something you're suppose to moderate and therefore biased. Is this realy so hard to understand?
    Apparently it is you that has a hard time understanding what moderation is and what bias is.

Moderate
    chair, judge, make peace, negotiate, preside, referee, take the chair, umpire

Bias
    Bias is an inclination to present or hold a partial perspective at the expense of (possibly equally valid) alternatives

this is just my experience be an pirate or an Open Source freak or you are lost if you are poor.
    Back in the days of the Performa however Q, there was a heck of a lot out there in linux land for OS or piracy. Linux was pretty minimal in those days.