Thread: Fell in love with the Silverstone ML02

Default Fell in love with the Silverstone ML02

Hello!

I fell in love with the Silverstone ML02.
    I am planning to use it with a mini-ITX motherboard, the VIA EPIA EN-1500, a 500Go hard drive and a TV cable card with 2 Tuners and hardware encoding. (I was also thinking about having an IDE Flash card adapter to have a flash disk for the system, but this case is way too sexy)

I was thinking of the hauppauge PVR-500, but I was saddened to find out on this website that it does not fit the case. What was exactly the problem? Was it too long? Was it too wide?
    I cannot find the dimensions allowed for PCI cards on the Silverstone website, so I do not know what to choose.

Thanks in advance.

It was too long and too wide. IIRC, the PVR-500 would hit the front slim DVD drive and thus wouldn't fit in the case.

Thanks for your reply.

I have asked the allowed dimensions for PCI cards to Silverstone. I hope they will reply soon.

Seeing how small it is, I am even wondering if any TV card could fit it that if a DVD player is installed.

It was too long and too wide. IIRC, the PVR-500 would hit the front slim DVD drive and thus wouldn't fit in the case.

I forgot: Silverstone replied to me rapidly, and the maximum length of the PCI card is 19 cm.

Have you gotten the iMon display working w/ LIRC/lcdproc? If so, can you please provide details.

Thanks,

Cecil