Pushing Reiser4 Is "Not Of High Priority"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    No. But I try not to let morons drag me down to their level.
    That's reassuring I guess. Well, I suppose we could ignore him...

Or find a new forum.

Comment

Originally posted by jltyper View Post
      I guess geeks really don't have souls after all. Do you ALL hate women that much, really?
      Now I see why nerds are picked on. They deserve it. I hope you get hot acid poured down your throat, MikeeUSA2.
      I'd really appreciate not being associated with psychopathic trash that thinks invoking clips of an ancient text written to codify a system of control is sufficient justification for the murder of another human being. I came to this thread because I was curious what people were saying about ReiserFS even after a month and found that MikeeUSA had appeared to shit up yet another community, much to my chagrin. He has a rap sheet long enough to suffocate a sperm whale, but he does not represent our community at any scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt View Post
        He has a rap sheet long enough to suffocate a sperm whale, but he does not represent our community at any scale.
        Hey that rhymes. It must be true.

Comment

I guess geeks really don't have souls after all. Do you ALL hate women that much, really?
          Open Source projects still have issues attracting women whereas Microsoft and Apple do not.

Golly I wonder why?

but he does not represent our community at any scale.
          Then why are his posts still visible? Any other community would delete his posts and ban him. Even Debian has banned him from their mailing lists, so its not like banning him and deleting his posts is a massive blow against freedom of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
            Then why are his posts still visible? Any other community would delete his posts and ban him. Even Debian has banned him from their mailing lists, so its not like banning him and deleting his posts is a massive blow against freedom of speech.
            Beats me. After a few posts I just started reporting every one of them, but I'm not the forum admin or a moderator; sorry if I gave you that impression. What I do know is I haven't seen a single person who agrees with him in this thread. That, to me, is much more representative of the actual community sentiment. To wit: "Leave us alone, sicko. You are cancer."

Also pinged Michael on Twitter; hopefully that incites some action (though he's apparently at a SCALE party right now).

Comment

Freedom of speech is nothing without protection of it.
              Remember GPL? Tolerance to anything except those who are against tolerance. Works against nazi. Works again proprietary. Should work against his crap.

We are not BSD. He can go harass BSD with their non-excluding love.

I vote to ban him too. Nothing prevents him to start his own forum... and go play on hoster?s nerve.

Comment

I'm not the forum admin or a moderator; sorry if I gave you that impression.
                It was a rhetorical question meant to further the conversation. But if Michael Larabel doesn't give a shit, he doesn't give a shit.

Comment

Now I see why nerds are picked on. They deserve it. I hope you get hot acid poured down your throat, MikeeUSA2.
                  Scenario 1: Reiser is free:
                  We all get a filesystem that is both robust and high performance. (And Reiser's son gets to be raised by his father)

Scenario 0: (Now) Reiser is imprisoned by the pro-feminist/female/whatever superpower (America)
                  We get to chose, robust, fast, large-file efficient, small file efficient, destroy file efficient
                  (And Reiser's son is raised by someone other than his Father, and is probably taught the lie that what his father did was wrong)

The daughter becomes a whore either way, American or Russian, unless Reiser decided to marry her off very young while never sending her to school, that would be option: Reiser in a Muslim country (because Deuteronomy countries don't exist, closest is Muslim)

I would rather Scenario 1, it benifits all of us, Nina is dead either way.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
                    But if Michael Larabel doesn't give a shit, he doesn't give a shit.
                    Or he agrees with MikeeUSA2. A good filesystem is surely more important than human lives, since you can benchmark it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
                      Or he agrees with MikeeUSA2. A good filesystem is surely more important than human lives, since you can benchmark it.
                      You can benchmark that too.

Comment

Working...
                      X