Thread: Automatic smartphone with wardenclyff smart grid driven by inertia gravity generator

Default Automatic smartphone with wardenclyff smart grid driven by inertia gravity generator

A Automatic Smartphone with Wardenclyffe Smart Grid driven by Inertia gravity generator is a Smart-phone with unlimited battery life because there is no battery and the energy source is a automatic inertia gravity generator with an smart-phone internal energy backup system driven by a Peer to Peer wireless Nicola Tesla Wardenclyffe.

This is the Ultimate Energy solution for your Smart-phone!

If 1 smart phone can only produce 1 watt of energy if 6000 000 000 people do have this smart-phone this save 6 000 MW means 6 Nuclear power plants!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_watch
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe

Google should start to think about this solution for the Google Android phones!

I fix the new Google nexus prime from Samsung To be a Automatic driven phone with Tesla wireless smart grid!

hope it has a speakerphone option... don't think I would hold that up to my ear

Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    hope it has a speakerphone option... don't think I would hold that up to my ear
    the cleverness about a Tesla coil is you don't need speakers at all!

because a Tesla Coil can do every sound you like with the AIR!

ok sorry Bridgman i know you can't watch these videos...

there are 2 Tesla coils playing star-wars Melodie and mortal combat sound track.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 10-19-2011 at 12:23 AM.