Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 141

Thread: Americas neo-Nazi leader killed by his 10 year old son.

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Self-justice its the only war for the son because there was no law to protect childs against nazi parents in the US.

    in Germany maybe but not on the US.
    Yet neo-nazi/neo-fascist violence is more of a problem in Germany than the US, go figure.

    well knows people of anarchy know the difference between anomaly and anarchy the anarchy is "social" not "anti-social" only the anomaly is anti-social.
    Bullshit. Anarchy means without leaders, that is all it means. If you think for one moment that anarchy brings about a social utopia, one need only look at the current state of Somalia to see that idea is full of shit.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Connecticut,USA
    Posts
    962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Germany's reaction just shows they have no interest or values in freedoms, liberties or liberal principles whatsoever. I find it difficult to understand why very few Germans care about that.

    What a ******* country. It's definitely a totalitarian country. It will be good when it collapses along with the EU, Euro and the entire shabang...
    I've thought Germany has shied away from its past and moving away from it...so maybe the world is wrong

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    But, you didn't answer my question. Are you condoning killing someone because you don't like their beliefs, thoughts or perspective?
    its valid if the one force you to live in this world of this thoughts.
    the father force the boy to life in this thoughts up to 100% and no way out.
    its mental torture!

    the "no way out" and the "force them into the beliefs and thoughts" give him the right to free them self.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    I don't think we should punish people because of expression or a belief.
    sure but the father isn't guilty because he belief or his thoughts he is guilty because he force the son into this mental world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Even if we decide it's really bad. If you believe in freedoms and liberties, it's contrary to the inherent and basic principles.
    the freedom and liberties also include the right to defend the own freedom nad liberty also in mental and mind and if the father force the son into his beliefs and thoughts he is guilty and the son do have the right of self defense.


    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    In our society, people are punished, prosecuted, mocked, ridiculed, ostracized etc. etc. because of certain expression and perspectives (even if it's just speculation). People are brainwashed and conditioned to think this is okay.
    no I'm not support the point of view of the BRD-GmbH company
    i think the "freedom of opinion" in germany is a joke only Freedom of speech is valid.

    but the father is not guilty because of his speech he is guilty in ruin the sons future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    You go down a dangerous path. But, you and your friend seem to support the socialist and fascist model of punishing things and people you don't like or for their thoughts you don't like. I think that's worse than the opinion.
    you just have no clue how dangerous the fascist way is killing Hitler was always a solution in history.

    Imagine it in your mind if someone kill Hitler and the Nazi staff in the right time it maybe save million of humans.

    maybe the son kill the next Hitler.

    and socialism is not the same they don't kill you only because you are a nigger or a Jew.

    you can life with socialism but not with fascism

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    714

    Default

    you can life with socialism but not with fascism
    Fascism is a form of socialism.

    Fascism grew up out of the syndicalist concept developed in Italy. You had 'red' socialists that were driven by ideological obsessions based on bad economic theories and then you had the pragmatic socialists that wanted to create a better world.

    Sydicalism is a form of socialism were the people that are responsible for the production are in charge of the economy. The trouble is that the worker unions say they are responsible for production so they should be in control and the capitalists say they are responsible for the economy so they should be in control.

    Italy struck a compromise: They would have committees of people that represent both groups... unionists and capitalists meet together to decide out their respective industries get regulated. So this way everybody is represented in government.

    From that is were you get fascism.

    ....


    One fun fact is that even though the communists and socialists in Russia killed more people BEFORE WWII then the German Fascists ever did in their entire reign the Russians were still on our side.

    Also Russians were the ones that won the war in Europe. Not USA. USA won the war in Pacific, but in Europe the Germans were already pretty much beaten by the time we landed in Normandy. Russians and Germans had battles of epic proportions involving millions of people on either side.

    That is right:

    The people that were the biggest factor in defeating the German Fascists killed more people BEFORE the war then the Germans did, ever. Their methods were far more profitable and efficient then the best Nazis gas wet dream.

    And after the war they continued killing people. Far more people then the Nazis ever dreamed of.

    Something like 17 million people altogether.

    Then the socialist states of China killed people. They probably wiped out about 20 million people through direct action. Through food mismanagement that is likely intentional their total probably comes close to 40 million people.

    Then the socailists in Cambodia and other places made the rivers turn red with the blood many times.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Fascism is a form of socialism.

    Fascism grew up out of the syndicalist concept developed in Italy. You had 'red' socialists that were driven by ideological obsessions based on bad economic theories and then you had the pragmatic socialists that wanted to create a better world.

    Sydicalism is a form of socialism were the people that are responsible for the production are in charge of the economy. The trouble is that the worker unions say they are responsible for production so they should be in control and the capitalists say they are responsible for the economy so they should be in control.

    Italy struck a compromise: They would have committees of people that represent both groups... unionists and capitalists meet together to decide out their respective industries get regulated. So this way everybody is represented in government.

    From that is were you get fascism.

    ....


    One fun fact is that even though the communists and socialists in Russia killed more people BEFORE WWII then the German Fascists ever did in their entire reign the Russians were still on our side.

    Also Russians were the ones that won the war in Europe. Not USA. USA won the war in Pacific, but in Europe the Germans were already pretty much beaten by the time we landed in Normandy. Russians and Germans had battles of epic proportions involving millions of people on either side.

    That is right:

    The people that were the biggest factor in defeating the German Fascists killed more people BEFORE the war then the Germans did, ever. Their methods were far more profitable and efficient then the best Nazis gas wet dream.

    And after the war they continued killing people. Far more people then the Nazis ever dreamed of.

    Something like 17 million people altogether.

    Then the socialist states of China killed people. They probably wiped out about 20 million people through direct action. Through food mismanagement that is likely intentional their total probably comes close to 40 million people.

    Then the socailists in Cambodia and other places made the rivers turn red with the blood many times.
    sure but they don't kill people because they are Jews or Niggers.
    they kill people because they do have different viewpoint or don't want be slaves.
    if you are born to this world as a Jew or Black man you can chance your thinking or beliefs but you can not chance the fact that you are born as a jew or a black man.

    so you don't get the point the socialism people force you to chance what you can chance or die and the fascist Nazis force you to chance stuff you can't chance this means its 100% death.

    so your Argumentation fail completely.

    in socialism you do have the chance to stay alive in fascism/Nazi you don't have any chance.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    714

    Default

    sure but they don't kill people because they are Jews or Niggers.
    they kill people because they do have different viewpoint or don't want be slaves.
    wtf. You think there is a difference here that matters?

    if you are born to this world as a Jew or Black man you can chance your thinking or beliefs but you can not chance the fact that you are born as a jew or a black man.
    again: wtf.

    The Communists didn't kill people because they disagreed with them.
    They killed them because they were _INCONVENIENT_. You don't kill off major portions of your own population because of differences of opinion.

    There are two ways to convince people to work:
    1. You pay them.
    2. You use violence.

    The 'red' socialists didn't believe in money or profits. They believed that everything should be owned by everybody. So there was no way to motivate the population to be productive except through violence. So that is what they did. Instead of figuring out the best way to do something or build machinery or whatever to dig canals.. they simply murdered you and your family if you didn't dig by hand.

    Also they believed in social evolution. They felt that in order to reach a more perfect world you needed to go through several distinct social stages.

    First you had primitive tribal societies of hunter gatherers.
    Then you had agricultural economies with religious governance.
    Then you had industrial revolution and capitalist economic societies.
    Then after that you finally had communism.

    That was the basic idea for social evolution.

    For people that were in capitalist societies there was hope they could be 'pushed' to evolve into communist societies through revolution.

    However for people that lived in agricultural or more primitive economic areas you were too far gone. It would take too long to move you through a capitalist stage and then into a communist one.

    So the 'final solution' was to simply kill them. All of them.

    That is the major disagreement with Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis hated you because of your race. The communists hated you because you were too poor and your upbringing was incorrect. They also hated jews and blacks and the rest, of course. Those people were still worth murdering. Just for slightly different reasons.

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    wtf. You think there is a difference here that matters?

    again: wtf.

    The Communists didn't kill people because they disagreed with them.
    They killed them because they were _INCONVENIENT_. You don't kill off major portions of your own population because of differences of opinion.

    There are two ways to convince people to work:
    1. You pay them.
    2. You use violence.

    The 'red' socialists didn't believe in money or profits. They believed that everything should be owned by everybody. So there was no way to motivate the population to be productive except through violence. So that is what they did. Instead of figuring out the best way to do something or build machinery or whatever to dig canals.. they simply murdered you and your family if you didn't dig by hand.

    Also they believed in social evolution. They felt that in order to reach a more perfect world you needed to go through several distinct social stages.

    First you had primitive tribal societies of hunter gatherers.
    Then you had agricultural economies with religious governance.
    Then you had industrial revolution and capitalist economic societies.
    Then after that you finally had communism.

    That was the basic idea for social evolution.

    For people that were in capitalist societies there was hope they could be 'pushed' to evolve into communist societies through revolution.

    However for people that lived in agricultural or more primitive economic areas you were too far gone. It would take too long to move you through a capitalist stage and then into a communist one.

    So the 'final solution' was to simply kill them. All of them.

    That is the major disagreement with Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis hated you because of your race. The communists hated you because you were too poor and your upbringing was incorrect. They also hated jews and blacks and the rest, of course. Those people were still worth murdering. Just for slightly different reasons.
    you turn all upside down. if you agree with the socialists up to 100% you stay alive.

    a jew/nigger can not agree with a nazi to stay alive they will kill him because he can not turn himself into a white man.

    thats the real different.

    you can stay alive in a socialist world but you can't in a fascist/Nazi world.

    all your explains are just nonsense in this point of matters.

    and "INCONVENIENT" is the same up to 100% than not agree with the socialists up to 100%.

    you try to make a point in just using other words with the same meaning this kind of argumentation is bullshit.

    also you make a mistake about the work:

    "There are two ways to convince people to work:
    1. You pay them.
    2. You use violence."

    you also can build a world without any work. because the robots/androids do all the work.
    and you can have a agreement without pay them.

    in fact there are many more ways :

    1. You pay them.
    2. You use violence.
    3. You earn a agreement because of understatement.
    4. Robots/Androids do all the work.
    5. They want do do this because of there own will.
    6. they pay you to do the work for you. (no this isn't a joke some people are just crazy)

    and yes communism is not socialism.

    but you claim its the same. no it isn't.

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    714

    Default

    you turn all upside down. if you agree with the socialists up to 100% you stay alive.
    No, they kill their own kind all the time. It's a matter of politics and sometimes you are on the right side, sometimes you are on the bad side.

    Stalin is a perfect example of this. He killed everybody he ever came into contact with after they lost their usefulness to him. The closer you were to the power elite the more likely they would single you out personally to be murdered by the state.

    a jew/nigger can not agree with a nazi to stay alive they will kill him because he can not turn himself into a white man.
    If they are a useful tool they will be kept around.

    The Nazis are not different from any other type of extreme socialists in these regards. They are just not allowed to be rulers. They can be slaves or whatever. If they are not useful then they can be put down like animals. The Nazis didn't hesitate to put down their own kind when it was politically expedient.

    I'll give you a perfect example of this:

    The 'Brown Shirts' were invaluable to Hitler in his rise to power. They were the 'street activists' that he used to help him with his campaigns win the required democratic elections and intimidate opposing political parties. As soon as he didn't need them he killed all the ones that mattered.

    The 'jews' or 'blacks' are just a excuse; A scapegoat. It was really which groups were useful and which groups are not. If you were born into the wrong group and were not able to gain the correct political power and political connections then there is no reason why being white would ensure your survival.

    The difference between the 'Nazis' and the 'Reds' were the criteria which was used to single out who would be murdered first, generally. But even if you tried to be in the right 'group' then that would not mean that you were safe.


    you also can build a world without any work. because the robots/androids do all the work.
    I suppose in that world the unicorns fart candied popcorn and gumdrops and you ride them around from galaxy to galaxy with your light saber to fight the dark side in intergalactic battles.

    Because, no, you can't actually do that.


    3. You earn a agreement because of understatement.
    And what would that 'understatement' be?

    Nobody is going to work for free voluntarily "just because".

    and yes communism is not socialism.
    Communism is a form of socialism.
    Fascism is a form of socialism, too.

    Anybody who says otherwise is just ignoring about 30 years of socialist history and documentation. People try to ignore the facts and twist things now and claim that socialists didn't support and cheer the idea of communism when it was new because in hindsight communism turned out to be such a cluster fuck. If they were to admit the truth it would destroy their own creditability. So they choose to ignore it.

    Just like how most modern socialists completely ignore the failures of socialist economic thought, like the failed 'Theory of Labor Value' that they all supported.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    For people that were in capitalist societies there was hope they could be 'pushed' to evolve into communist societies through revolution.

    However for people that lived in agricultural or more primitive economic areas you were too far gone. It would take too long to move you through a capitalist stage and then into a communist one.

    So the 'final solution' was to simply kill them. All of them.

    That is the major disagreement with Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis hated you because of your race. The communists hated you because you were too poor and your upbringing was incorrect. They also hated jews and blacks and the rest, of course. Those people were still worth murdering. Just for slightly different reasons.
    The Soviet Union was the first nation to fully recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948. Also the Soviet Union supported many countries of Africa, along with many other poor countries in the world, because such countries were natural allies against the capitalists. And after this you are saying that communists hated jews and blacks? Wanted to kill them because they are too poor? It's a complete BS.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comecon
    Comecon provided economic and technical support to 34 developing countries in 1960, 62 countries in 1970, and over 100 countries in 1985. As of 1987, Comecon had assisted in the construction or preparation of over 4,000 mostly industrial projects in Asia, Latin America, and Africa. A monetary figure for this assistance was difficult to estimate, although a June 1986 Czechoslovak source valued the exchange between Comecon and developing countries at 34 billion rubles per year, the equivalent of US$44.2 billion
    Soviet Union invited many people from Africa to get good education etc. Is it because of hate?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples...sity_of_Russia
    Its stated objective at the time was to help nations of the Third World, mainly in Asia, Africa and South America
    There are many other examples. And your post is just an example of brainwashing in action.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    For people that were in capitalist societies there was hope they could be 'pushed' to evolve into communist societies through revolution.

    However for people that lived in agricultural or more primitive economic areas you were too far gone. It would take too long to move you through a capitalist stage and then into a communist one.

    So the 'final solution' was to simply kill them. All of them.

    That is the major disagreement with Hitler and the Nazis. The Nazis hated you because of your race. The communists hated you because you were too poor and your upbringing was incorrect. They also hated jews and blacks and the rest, of course. Those people were still worth murdering. Just for slightly different reasons.
    The Soviet Union was the first nation to fully recognize Israel de jure on 17 May 1948. Also the Soviet Union supported many countries of Africa, along with many other poor countries in the world, because such countries were natural allies against the capitalists. And after this you are saying that communists hated jews and blacks? Wanted to kill them because they are too poor? It's a complete BS.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comecon
    Comecon provided economic and technical support to 34 developing countries in 1960, 62 countries in 1970, and over 100 countries in 1985. As of 1987, Comecon had assisted in the construction or preparation of over 4,000 mostly industrial projects in Asia, Latin America, and Africa. A monetary figure for this assistance was difficult to estimate, although a June 1986 Czechoslovak source valued the exchange between Comecon and developing countries at 34 billion rubles per year, the equivalent of US$44.2 billion
    Soviet Union invited many people from Africa to get good education etc. Is it because of hate?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peoples...sity_of_Russia
    Its stated objective at the time was to help nations of the Third World, mainly in Asia, Africa and South America
    There are many other examples. And your post is just an example of brainwashing in action.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •