Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Americas neo-Nazi leader killed by his 10 year old son.

in the end germany quit europe and then the germans do not have a problem at all.
    Ridiculous. All economies are linked togheter, if one fails, everyone is affected, Germany too. Why are you always trying to show everyone that Germany is the best country in the world, when it's not? Every country does good and bad things in its history, this might be a good time for Germany, but afaik it had very very bad ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by vervelover View Post
    Ridiculous. All economies are linked togheter, if one fails, everyone is affected, Germany too. Why are you always trying to show everyone that Germany is the best country in the world, when it's not? Every country does good and bad things in its history, this might be a good time for Germany, but afaik it had very very bad ones too.
    in fact we do not have a crisis in germany! we do have strong consume and a grow for 3% in economy.

"All economies are linked togheter, if one fails, everyone is affected,"

this does not mean that Germany fall into a crisis only because Greek is bankrupt.

"Every country does good and bad things in its history, this might be a good time for Germany, but afaik it had very very bad ones too. "

bullshit the tropic is not history. and no one can chance the past.

and hey neo-nazi stupid people are all around the world watch the video of this threat.

this kind of people make trouble all around the world.

this is not a German problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Germany may not fulfill all conditions of a totalitarian country, per definition but it's close in many aspects.
    Bullshit, it's nowhere close. Let's say what Wikipedia says about totalitarianism:
    Totalitarian regimes stay in political power through an all-encompassing propaganda disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, a single party that is often marked by personality cultism, control over the economy, regulation and restriction of speech, mass surveillance, and widespread use of terror.
    So, let's see. There are numerous privately-owned radio stations, TV stations and newspapers in germany, so one can hardly speak of an "all-encompassing propaganda". The very fact that I am able to read the nonsense you're spreading here shows Germany is nowhere near totalitarian. There's also no single party (currently, 5 parties are represented in the Bundestag, the biggest of which holds 239 of 622 seats), there's no personality cultism, there's little regulation and restriction of speech (no more than in other western democracies, i. e. requesting someone to commit a crime is forbidden), there's no "mass surveillance" (no, the Bundestrojaner doesn't count as "mass surveillance", it was only used a few dozen times and its use requires approval from a judge, which isn't feasible if you want to spy on a significant number of people), and there's no widespread use of terror. There's literally *nothing* in germany that even gives the slightest indication towards totalitarianism.

OK, so that article complains about Germany "only" holding the 17th place in the "reporters without borders" press freedom index. What they don't tell you is that Germany holds the 17th place out of 178, which means that the press is more free here than in 90% of all countries in that index. Now, let's look at a few other countries in that index. Australia: 18, UK: 19, USA: 20, Canada: 21, Spain: 39, Portugal: 40, South Korea: 42, France: 44. Are those totalitarian? No, of course they aren't.

I'm sorry, but anybody who claims that germany were totalitarian is so full of shit it ain't even funny.

Folks, why don't you keep this bullshit out of this forum? Too much spare time? Qaridarium is notorious having crap in mind, so don't follow up on that.

Bullshit thread!

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    I'm sorry, but anybody who claims that germany were totalitarian is so full of shit it ain't even funny.
    Whatever. I am not talking about other nations. What does it matter what others are rated at? This country is worse so I'm/they're fine.... Pathetic attitude.

You are so simple.... Germany has no freedoms and lacks any principles of liberty and this is shown via all the evidence and I posted some.

So, the definition isn't exact, so what? Whether it has some percentage or part of these systems is not the point. The media is controlled, censored and owned by corporations which ultimately fund and control or manipulate these politicians. The line is becoming very thin and one can be assured that if and when Germany collapses, there is a possibility of it becoming a police state since there may be too many simpletons like you who have their heads in the sand.

You can make up excuses, though. But, it doesn't change the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabauke View Post
    Folks, why don't you keep this bullshit out of this forum? Too much spare time? Qaridarium is notorious having crap in mind, so don't follow up on that.

Bullshit thread!
    Yes, Q doesn't make any logical sense on economic matters but you sound like you need to get your head wedged in the sand.

I'll oblige, though. There's a lack of common sense, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Bullshit, it's nowhere close. Let's say what Wikipedia says about totalitarianism:

So, let's see. There are numerous privately-owned radio stations, TV stations and newspapers in germany, so one can hardly speak of an "all-encompassing propaganda". The very fact that I am able to read the nonsense you're spreading here shows Germany is nowhere near totalitarian. There's also no single party (currently, 5 parties are represented in the Bundestag, the biggest of which holds 239 of 622 seats), there's no personality cultism, there's little regulation and restriction of speech (no more than in other western democracies, i. e. requesting someone to commit a crime is forbidden), there's no "mass surveillance" (no, the Bundestrojaner doesn't count as "mass surveillance", it was only used a few dozen times and its use requires approval from a judge, which isn't feasible if you want to spy on a significant number of people), and there's no widespread use of terror. There's literally *nothing* in germany that even gives the slightest indication towards totalitarianism.

OK, so that article complains about Germany "only" holding the 17th place in the "reporters without borders" press freedom index. What they don't tell you is that Germany holds the 17th place out of 178, which means that the press is more free here than in 90% of all countries in that index. Now, let's look at a few other countries in that index. Australia: 18, UK: 19, USA: 20, Canada: 21, Spain: 39, Portugal: 40, South Korea: 42, France: 44. Are those totalitarian? No, of course they aren't.

Thank you very much for your writing here. you are right... and for me its hard to write the same because of my limited english writing skills.

But i think Panix is hopeless he thinks Germany is like "Iran" or "China"
    Everyone can come to Germany and prove that we are not Iran or China.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabauke View Post
    Bullshit thread!
    you are welcome and you do have the freedom to ignore this threat.

"Qaridarium is notorious having crap in mind"

I have an excuse I'm handicapped my histamine intolerance and dao enzyme failure makes my Serotonin,Tyrosin and Histamine level in the brain go crazy.

in other words I must be crazy ;-)

Whatever. I am not talking about other nations. What does it matter what others are rated at? This country is worse so I'm/they're fine.... Pathetic attitude.
    It's pretty much the other way around. Essentially, what you're saying is that because there are few countries that score better than Germany on the press freedom index, Germany must be a totalitarian country. Now *that* is pathetic. I'm not saying everything is perfect in Germany (in fact, I signed a petition for a law for the protection of whistleblowers), but by and large, I think Germany is doing pretty well

You are so simple.... Germany has no freedoms and lacks any principles of liberty and this is shown via all the evidence and I posted some.
    Again, the fact that I've been able to read all that stuff you've linked to shows that the internet isn't being censored around here. So, please shut the fuck up spreading bullshit around here.

So, the definition isn't exact, so what? Whether it has some percentage or part of these systems is not the point.
    You're right, it's not about percentages. It's about Germany not even remotely fulfilling *any* of the criteria for a totalitarian system. Actually, I'm pretty sure by now that you have no idea what the term means. Everything here indicates that you don't mean totalitarian but authoritarian, and Germany isn't that either.

The media is controlled, censored and owned by corporations which ultimately fund and control or manipulate these politicians.
    Yes, I guess there is some amount of lobbying in Germany. Just like in any other state inhabited by humans. What makes you think it's worse here than anywhere else?

in fact we do not have a crisis in germany! we do have strong consume and a grow for 3% in economy.

"All economies are linked togheter, if one fails, everyone is affected,"

this does not mean that Germany fall into a crisis only because Greek is bankrupt.

"Every country does good and bad things in its history, this might be a good time for Germany, but afaik it had very very bad ones too. "

bullshit the tropic is not history. and no one can chance the past.

and hey neo-nazi stupid people are all around the world watch the video of this threat.

this kind of people make trouble all around the world.

this is not a German problem.

Germany is part of the same system we are all in. In a worst case scenario where Greece, Italy, Ireland and Portugal all go bankrupt and euro is no more then I can assure you there will be crysis in Germany too. I'm not talking about history, just saying that this is a very good time for Germany but it is part of the world economy just like the other countries. This is all I'm saying. I agree with you that nazi bullshit is everywhere the same, not just in America or Germany.