Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 141

Thread: Americas neo-Nazi leader killed by his 10 year old son.

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    437

    Default

    What a piece of dutch, when has Phoronix start discussing politics and self sensed superiority? Mr Q are you so bored and useless in real life that you need to brag about it on this forum? Go get a job would be better.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRider View Post
    What a piece of dutch, when has Phoronix start discussing politics and self sensed superiority? Mr Q are you so bored and useless in real life that you need to brag about it on this forum? Go get a job would be better.
    Mr FunkyRider are you so bored and useless in real life that you need to blame others in this forum? Go get a job would be better!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I've got an idea!

    Let's all spend time harping over a regime that lost a war and was disbanded 70 years ago, and just focus on the 50 or so die-hard fans spread out all over the world that they have left. I mean, it's not like there are any other groups of people currently in power that are worth spending our time and effort worrying about, and there certainly haven't been any genocides since that regime.

    Even better, let's continue to pick on Germany for it, even though now they are nothing like what they were then, and less than 1% of the people living there were actually born yet when all of that happened. At the same time, we can ignore all of the war mongering that other countries have been doing for the past 10 years, and just focus on those scary old Germans.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    122

    Default Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by leeenux View Post
    I've got an idea!

    Let's all spend time harping over a regime that lost a war and was disbanded 70 years ago, and just focus on the 50 or so die-hard fans spread out all over the world that they have left. I mean, it's not like there are any other groups of people currently in power that are worth spending our time and effort worrying about, and there certainly haven't been any genocides since that regime.

    Even better, let's continue to pick on Germany for it, even though now they are nothing like what they were then, and less than 1% of the people living there were actually born yet when all of that happened. At the same time, we can ignore all of the war mongering that other countries have been doing for the past 10 years, and just focus on those scary old Germans.
    I agree entirely, plus I like Germany (my mum is German), and there are some things that have happened in Asia that have been as bad as the Holocaust (in terms of deaths).

    However, with Q and Anonymous constantly spamming this forum with annoying crap either just being fucking annoying and full of bullshit, or trying to brag about Germany all the time, most people have no sympathy, but a fair amount of dislike for them, so when Q starts talking about Neo-Nazi's, while bragging about Germany (Have you read the stupid thread about Wind power, and the other one about Nuclear power that Q started?) its a natural reaction and topic to pull out.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeealpal View Post
    I agree entirely, plus I like Germany (my mum is German), and there are some things that have happened in Asia that have been as bad as the Holocaust (in terms of deaths).

    However, with Q and Anonymous constantly spamming this forum with annoying crap either just being fucking annoying and full of bullshit, or trying to brag about Germany all the time, most people have no sympathy, but a fair amount of dislike for them, so when Q starts talking about Neo-Nazi's, while bragging about Germany (Have you read the stupid thread about Wind power, and the other one about Nuclear power that Q started?) its a natural reaction and topic to pull out.
    Defend the German standpoint about Wind power and Nuclear power and Neo-Nazi's are spamming and bullshit ?

    And the others with only 1 clear message of germany is shit and is not free only they are against Neo-Nazi's and germany do have economical crisis and Germany is bankrupted and goes down is not spamming and is not bullshit?

    90%+ of the germans are against Neo-Nazis and against Nuclear power and the Germans really like Wind power and green energy this is not bullshit.

    and "brag" isn't the right word because no one can brag on real facts.

    I was ashamed for Germany a long time because they not always go the right way on the past for example the nuclear power plant life extension was fully irrational there is no point in extension the life time of bad old "fukushima" reactors.
    In fact in an rational world if you want nuclear power you build a new nuclear power plant with the best and most secure technique this means high temperature thorium reactor with an single pass system without dangerous reprocessing.
    to let run older nuclear power plants longer is totally irrational.

    There are many other examples about German rational failing for example the : "Abwrackprämie" trashing good cars only to have new ones are really brain-death and it only burns 5 billion euros.

    but right now the germans go the right way.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,138

    Default

    Q: Little lesson on global economics;
    Though Germany's economy may be strong and seem to be stable, this is only because OTHER countries with whom they trade are so as well. Germany exports a lot of technology, i.e., cars, chainsaws, etc. -- their economy is strong because others are buying their exports. If the others who buy their exports collapse, then so will Germany, because they won't have anybody to export to.

    Germany is the world's second largest exporter (under China), and its primary export partners are France, U.S., Netherlands, U.K., Italy, Austria, China, and Switzerland. Exports account for NEARLY HALF of Germany's GDP. Look at those export partners!!!! I DARE you to tell me that if Europe collapses, it won't take Germany with it.

    It goes like this;
    Europe collapses.
    Germany is no longer able to export to the rest of europe, since they're all broke. GDP instantly drops by 1/3 and 1/3 of the labor force is suddenly unemployed. Next it falls apart internally -- with 1/3 of the workforce out of work, that's 1/3 of BUYERS within Germany who are suddenly not buying anything. Internal sales drop, more people become unemployed, sales drop even further.

    In fact, because of how massive the German economy depends on EXPORTS, Germany will be THE HARDEST HIT if Europe collapses.

    If you think that the US got it bad in their recession... their unemployment rate never exceeded 10%. If Europe collapses, Germany could have an unemployment rate of 50%+ virtually overnight. Remember what happened last time the German economy went to hell? Some clown showed up out of the wood works and made life miserable for a lot of people.... name was HITLER. Yeah, Germany has a BAD track record for dealing with economic problems.

    What is happening in Europe is scary. If things go bad, they have the potential to go bad in a REALLY bad way.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    Q: Little lesson on global economics;
    Though Germany's economy may be strong and seem to be stable, this is only because OTHER countries with whom they trade are so as well. Germany exports a lot of technology, i.e., cars, chainsaws, etc. -- their economy is strong because others are buying their exports. If the others who buy their exports collapse, then so will Germany, because they won't have anybody to export to.
    Germany is the world's second largest exporter (under China), and its primary export partners are France, U.S., Netherlands, U.K., Italy, Austria, China, and Switzerland. Exports account for NEARLY HALF of Germany's GDP. Look at those export partners!!!! I DARE you to tell me that if Europe collapses, it won't take Germany with it.
    It goes like this;
    Europe collapses.
    Germany is no longer able to export to the rest of europe, since they're all broke. GDP instantly drops by 1/3 and 1/3 of the labor force is suddenly unemployed. Next it falls apart internally -- with 1/3 of the workforce out of work, that's 1/3 of BUYERS within Germany who are suddenly not buying anything. Internal sales drop, more people become unemployed, sales drop even further.
    In fact, because of how massive the German economy depends on EXPORTS, Germany will be THE HARDEST HIT if Europe collapses.
    If you think that the US got it bad in their recession... their unemployment rate never exceeded 10%. If Europe collapses, Germany could have an unemployment rate of 50%+ virtually overnight. Remember what happened last time the German economy went to hell? Some clown showed up out of the wood works and made life miserable for a lot of people.... name was HITLER. Yeah, Germany has a BAD track record for dealing with economic problems.
    What is happening in Europe is scary. If things go bad, they have the potential to go bad in a REALLY bad way.
    in an global and European collapse there are always will be a winner and losers.

    right now Germany is the winner in the "collapsing" game.

    you can't show me any numbers against the fact that Germany is the WINNER in the crisis right now.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    in an global and European collapse there are always will be a winner and losers.

    right now Germany is the winner in the "collapsing" game.

    you can't show me any numbers against the fact that Germany is the WINNER in the crisis right now.
    Huh? The collapse hasn't even BEGUN yet.
    The winner of an economic collapse is whoever has no direct or indirect dependency on those first to collapse.
    The number that PROVES that germany will fall the furthest the FASTEST is 1.146 TRILLION. That's the ANNUAL EXPORT (in euros).

    Congrats. Germany is going to get torn to shreds if/when europe collapses.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    Huh? The collapse hasn't even BEGUN yet.
    NOT?? i think it starts in the end of 2008 and on this time forward germany always win.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    The winner of an economic collapse is whoever has no direct or indirect dependency on those first to collapse.
    right now Germany shows as a winner in this "crisis"

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    The number that PROVES that germany will fall the furthest the FASTEST is 1.146 TRILLION. That's the ANNUAL EXPORT (in euros).
    no its the prove that Germany is the winner right now! other countries drop down in export in this crisis.
    in the same time germany grow up in export.

    in fact germany win right now.
    and your argument is a pure theoretical hypothetical argument. if and wen then yes THEN LOL...
    i call it FUD and bullshit! there are NO REAL numbers show Germany fall.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    Congrats. Germany is going to get torn to shreds if/when europe collapses.
    you only make FUD with theoretical hypothetical bullshit.

    in fact Germanys economy is well right now and in the future.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,138

    Default

    Q: Do you have a brain? Or are you just reading German propaganda?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    NOT?? i think it starts in the end of 2008 and on this time forward germany always win.
    You seem to be confused. It started about 2008 IN THE UNITED STATES.
    We are talking now about EUROPE.

    right now Germany shows as a winner in this "crisis"
    It has barely begun!!!!

    no its the prove that Germany is the winner right now! other countries drop down in export in this crisis.
    in the same time germany grow up in export.
    You are always a winner, UNTIL YOU LOSE. Economic collapses happen in stages. Before exports slow, the economies of the export partners have to collapse. Then they don't have any money to buy German exports.

    in fact germany win right now.
    Not win, DELAYED FAILURE.

    and your argument is a pure theoretical hypothetical argument.
    In theory, if I stand outside, I will stick to the ground and not float away.

    if and wen then yes THEN LOL...
    i call it FUD and bullshit! there are NO REAL numbers show Germany fall.
    As I said, the numbers will be fine UNTIL they ARE NO LONGER FINE. Your export partners are going to fall, and when they do, YOU will FOLLOW. There is no way out of this. If your export partners HAVE NO MONEY, then YOU WILL NOT EXPORT ANYTHING.

    you only make FUD with theoretical hypothetical bullshit.
    This is not FUD, this is not theoretical, this is not hypothetical. If the economy of europe fails, GERMANY WILL AS WELL. There is no getting out of it, and it is a FACT. Unless Germany can immediately change their export economy into something self sustaining, they will fail.

    in fact Germanys economy is well right now and in the future.
    Right now ONLY -- FOR now. If their export partners fail, so they will follow. FACT.

    Think of it like this; If I make all my money selling things to YOU, and then one day you HAVE no money, HOW EXACTLY can I sell anything to you and make a profit? Either I need to find new customers, or change businesses. You can't sell anything to anyone who has no money!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •