Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Americas neo-Nazi leader killed by his 10 year old son.

Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    Q: Do you have a brain? Or are you just reading German propaganda?
    You seem to be confused. It started about 2008 IN THE UNITED STATES.
    We are talking now about EUROPE.
    It has barely begun!!!!
    You are always a winner, UNTIL YOU LOSE. Economic collapses happen in stages. Before exports slow, the economies of the export partners have to collapse. Then they don't have any money to buy German exports.
    Not win, DELAYED FAILURE.
    In theory, if I stand outside, I will stick to the ground and not float away.
    As I said, the numbers will be fine UNTIL they ARE NO LONGER FINE. Your export partners are going to fall, and when they do, YOU will FOLLOW. There is no way out of this. If your export partners HAVE NO MONEY, then YOU WILL NOT EXPORT ANYTHING.
    This is not FUD, this is not theoretical, this is not hypothetical. If the economy of europe fails, GERMANY WILL AS WELL. There is no getting out of it, and it is a FACT. Unless Germany can immediately change their export economy into something self sustaining, they will fail.
    Right now ONLY -- FOR now. If their export partners fail, so they will follow. FACT.
    Think of it like this; If I make all my money selling things to YOU, and then one day you HAVE no money, HOW EXACTLY can I sell anything to you and make a profit? Either I need to find new customers, or change businesses. You can't sell anything to anyone who has no money!!!!
    you turn all upside down a win is a "DELAYED FAILURE" in your world.

in Fact the Reality is the exact opposite of your standpoint.

Germany will "DELAYED FAILURE" the next 100 years or maybe 1000 years.

will you start a world war 3 against Germany to make sure the FAILURE of the "DELAYED FAILURE" come true LOL...

you only do a "Self-fulfilling prophecy" if germany do not fail you start a war against germany to make germany fail just because of your "Self-fulfilling prophecy"

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you turn all upside down a win is a "DELAYED FAILURE" in your world.

in Fact the Reality is the exact opposite of your standpoint.

Germany will "DELAYED FAILURE" the next 100 years or maybe 1000 years.
    Where are you coming up with this crap?

You are in an airplane over the alps. All the engines just ran out of fuel. You haven't crashed yet, but its just a matter of time before gravity pulls you into the mountains. There is nothing you can do to stop it. It isn't hundreds of years -- its minutes at best. Economic collapse happens a bit slower than a plane crash, so... months instead of minutes. You want to delay? Look what DELAY did to the US. They FAILED to delay, and they haven't climbed out of recession even after THREE YEARS!! Don't try to delay -- let it happen quickly and harshly, THEN climb out of it.

And as I said, the US recession is NOTHING compared to what Germany is faced with -- the US export partners didn't collapse, the US collapsed internally. The US unemployment rate never exceeded 10%. Germany is going to be destroyed economically from OUTSIDE. When their export partners can't afford to buy their exports, I guarantee that unemployment in Germany will make the US recession look like a picnic. When this time next year, HALF of everybody you know is OUT OF WORK, I promise to say "I told you so". Unless you are one of those 50%+ who end up out of work and can't pay your internet bill...

Delay it for 100 years? Nonsense. You can't delay the slowing of money coming in when it IS NOT COMING IN. What will happen will happen and it is TOTALLY outside of Germany's control. You can try boosting those economies, but that is a circular problem --> you're buying your own exports and giving it away for free. You can't sustain an economy like this!!! It doesn't work that way!

Germany gives money to X. X gives money back to Germany. Germany gives cars to X. Net transaction: Germany gives cars to X for free. How does that help your economy? Who is going to pay for these? I'll give you the answer: HIGHER TAXES!!!!

will you start a world war 3 against Germany to make sure the FAILURE of the "DELAYED FAILURE" come true LOL...
    Huh? I'm not going to be the one starting the war. Germany is likely to do that themselves. That's what they did last time their economy went to hell.

you only do a "Self-fulfilling prophecy" if germany do not fail you start a war against germany to make germany fail just because of your "Self-fulfilling prophecy"
    You are clearly insane. I'm not talking about self-fulfilling prophecies. I'm talking about repeating historical problems. Last time Germany's economy went down the crapper, they started the second world war. If europe collapses, Germany's economy WILL AGAIN fail. I hope that you don't do the same thing as you did last time. At least I know that Q won't be the next Hitler -- you aren't sufficiently articulate.

Where are you coming up with this crap?

You are in an airplane over the alps. All the engines just ran out of fuel. You haven't crashed yet, but its just a matter of time before gravity pulls you into the mountains. There is nothing you can do to stop it. It isn't hundreds of years -- its minutes at best. Economic collapse happens a bit slower than a plane crash, so... months instead of minutes. You want to delay? Look what DELAY did to the US. They FAILED to delay, and they haven't climbed out of recession even after THREE YEARS!! Don't try to delay -- let it happen quickly and harshly, THEN climb out of it.

And as I said, the US recession is NOTHING compared to what Germany is faced with -- the US export partners didn't collapse, the US collapsed internally. The US unemployment rate never exceeded 10%. Germany is going to be destroyed economically from OUTSIDE. When their export partners can't afford to buy their exports, I guarantee that unemployment in Germany will make the US recession look like a picnic. When this time next year, HALF of everybody you know is OUT OF WORK, I promise to say "I told you so". Unless you are one of those 50%+ who end up out of work and can't pay your internet bill...

Delay it for 100 years? Nonsense. You can't delay the slowing of money coming in when it IS NOT COMING IN. What will happen will happen and it is TOTALLY outside of Germany's control. You can try boosting those economies, but that is a circular problem --> you're buying your own exports and giving it away for free. You can't sustain an economy like this!!! It doesn't work that way!

Germany gives money to X. X gives money back to Germany. Germany gives cars to X. Net transaction: Germany gives cars to X for free. How does that help your economy? Who is going to pay for these? I'll give you the answer: HIGHER TAXES!!!!

Huh? I'm not going to be the one starting the war. Germany is likely to do that themselves. That's what they did last time their economy went to hell.

You are clearly insane. I'm not talking about self-fulfilling prophecies. I'm talking about repeating historical problems. Last time Germany's economy went down the crapper, they started the second world war. If europe collapses, Germany's economy WILL AGAIN fail. I hope that you don't do the same thing as you did last time. At least I know that Q won't be the next Hitler -- you aren't sufficiently articulate.
    ì make it short for you to not waste time on you. You and Panix only do make "self-fulfilling prophecies" nothing more.

and yes your hate against the world and against germany are so high that you will start a war only to make sure germany will fail.

talking about a sure failure in the future is bullshit.

we talk again in the future if the failure is there in the present time and not a hypothetical and theoretical bullshit.

complete bullshit bingo don't waste your time and don't waste my time.

I might disagree with you here. If you're just saying that the situation in the U.S. is cyclical, then I'm say no, it's far worse. The U.S. is destroying their currency.

You can't sustain an economy like this!!! It doesn't work that way!

Well, they went to war and that can't sustain an economy forever.

But, the other thing you said about sustaining via exports to countries is mostly right. But, they are bailing out countries and printing money for loans and this is one of the major reasons they are shooting themselves in the foot. They have bank-rolled the Money Changers and all these bailouts and loans is also taking its toll on the Euro (see the Fed with the American dollar) and since the EU is integrated with all these bankrupt or near-bankrupt countries, eventually the balloon will burst. What you didn't say but I will is that Germany doesn't seem to have any strong minds to criticize and rationalize anything. Germany is a country with NO freedoms or liberties. They have no critics, it seems, when it comes to the EU and the economy. The U.S. has people like Ron Paul. Britain at least has Nigel Farage. Who in Germany argues with the Elites and the German Politicians?!? No one that I have heard about.

Germans just assume these traitor politicians will solve all the problems. Surely, not all Germans can be as oblivious and clueless as Q is?!?

Q is like an alcoholic who has cases of beer in his basement, a beer fridge and empty bottles covering the entire floor but when you say 'You're an alcoholic', he replies with, 'NO I'M NOT!!!!!'

They're not self-fulfilling prophecies. It's common sense. You can't devalue your currency and spend forever. You can't print money continuously, indefinitely, forever and spend your way out of problems. There's nothing backing the currency. There are Elites profiting on the corruption, unethical actions and steering Germany and the rest of Europe towards a catastrophic collapse. The US is in for their own collapse and what is scary about this, is the number of countries in such bad shape. The fact many are all integrated in the mess and all these other countries depend on each other is what is most disconcerting. I believe there might be a few countries who may be self-sustaining such as China but even these countries' economies heavily rely on other ones hence why they are purchasing the debt of other countries. The mess with it so integrated and tied with each other is unprecedented, perhaps?

But, what is truly alarming about Germany, imho, is that people call them a democracy and they have probably some of the worst examples of it. Most so-called Western democracies are frauds but Germany has no principles or values for freedoms and liberties and at least Americans used to care about them. They have the Constitution but so many people are dumbed down and brainwashed that they might not care once things go REALLY BAD. These times might be known as the 'good times' before then. Too many people are really weak-minded and brainwashed then that the Elites might have a field day as they easily transform Germany into another police state. The U.S. and other countries, too. That's basically what happens when things go bad and there's resistance from the populace. The people are shocked at the changes and when they rebel, the corrupt, unethical politicians immediately resort to such tactics.
    Last edited by Panix; 11-17-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    democracy and they have probably some of the worst examples of it. Most so-called Western democracies are frauds but Germany has no principles or values for freedoms and liberties
    Democracy != freedom
    Democracy != liberty
    Democracy != decision of the smartest
    Democracy = mob,crowd,rabble,pack,herd,pride,horde,swarm
    Democracy = the stupidest of the broadest masses
    Mobocracy = Democracy
    Liberty = Anarchism
    Freedom = Anarchism

you just have no clue about the words you are using in your writings.

you just don't mean what you are writing you just don't write about democracy because democracy is a complete different kind of stuff than your point.

you want Anarchism the true one not the "evil"anormalism"fake anarchism"

in an 100% true Democracy the stupidest mob force you to be a slavery without any freedom!

but most people don't want true democracy they want decision of the smartest "bureaucracy"

also in a true Democracy there are no human rights if 51% vote to kill you then you are death in no time.

I might disagree with you here. If you're just saying that the situation in the U.S. is cyclical, then I'm say no, it's far worse. The U.S. is destroying their currency.
    Oh, I agree that its worse than cyclical. Its compound and exponentially cyclical. The advantage that the US has over Germany is that it isn't nearly *AS* dependent on foreign trade to sustain its economy -- GDP 15.227 trillion, exports 1.280 trillion = 8.4%. Compared to Germany with GDP 2.5 trillion (euro), exports 1.146 trillion = 45.8%. The other advantage is that the US's main trade partners are Canada, Mexico, China, Japan with Canada and Mexico making up the VAST majority of it, and the US being Canada and Mexico's biggest export partner as well. That makes North America virtually self-sustaining, despite the fact that the complete collapse of the US will bring Canada and Mexico with it. Up to now, Canada has managed to resist the economic problems of the US by NOT following them as far down with bailouts and other stupid crap. Unfortunately for Canada, we, like Germany, do NOT have a self-sustaining economy and depend critically on the US.

Well, they went to war and that can't sustain an economy forever.
    No, but it can temporarily boost your economy, and very quickly relieve you of debt.... as long as it costs you less to make war than the debt that you owe. Basically, you blow up the bank that owns the mortgage against your house and you no longer need to make your mortgage payments. Not that I advocate this solution to an economic crisis.

But, the other thing you said about sustaining via exports to countries is mostly right. But, they are bailing out countries and printing money for loans and this is one of the major reasons they are shooting themselves in the foot. They have bank-rolled the Money Changers and all these bailouts and loans is also taking its toll on the Euro (see the Fed with the American dollar) and since the EU is integrated with all these bankrupt or near-bankrupt countries, eventually the balloon will burst. What you didn't say but I will is that Germany doesn't seem to have any strong minds to criticize and rationalize anything. Germany is a country with NO freedoms or liberties. They have no critics, it seems, when it comes to the EU and the economy. The U.S. has people like Ron Paul. Britain at least has Nigel Farage. Who in Germany argues with the Elites and the German Politicians?!? No one that I have heard about.

Germans just assume these traitor politicians will solve all the problems. Surely, not all Germans can be as oblivious and clueless as Q is?!?

Q is like an alcoholic who has cases of beer in his basement, a beer fridge and empty bottles covering the entire floor but when you say 'You're an alcoholic', he replies with, 'NO I'M NOT!!!!!'

They're not self-fulfilling prophecies. It's common sense. You can't devalue your currency and spend forever. You can't print money continuously, indefinitely, forever and spend your way out of problems. There's nothing backing the currency. There are Elites profiting on the corruption, unethical actions and steering Germany and the rest of Europe towards a catastrophic collapse. The US is in for their own collapse and what is scary about this, is the number of countries in such bad shape. The fact many are all integrated in the mess and all these other countries depend on each other is what is most disconcerting. I believe there might be a few countries who may be self-sustaining such as China but even these countries' economies heavily rely on other ones hence why they are purchasing the debt of other countries. The mess with it so integrated and tied with each other is unprecedented, perhaps?

But, what is truly alarming about Germany, imho, is that people call them a democracy and they have probably some of the worst examples of it. Most so-called Western democracies are frauds but Germany has no principles or values for freedoms and liberties and at least Americans used to care about them. They have the Constitution but so many people are dumbed down and brainwashed that they might not care once things go REALLY BAD. These times might be known as the 'good times' before then. Too many people are really weak-minded and brainwashed then that the Elites might have a field day as they easily transform Germany into another police state. The U.S. and other countries, too. That's basically what happens when things go bad and there's resistance from the populace. The people are shocked at the changes and when they rebel, the corrupt, unethical politicians immediately resort to such tactics.
    It would seem that we are on the same page

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Democracy != freedom
    Democracy != liberty
    Democracy != decision of the smartest
    Democracy = mob,crowd,rabble,pack,herd,pride,horde,swarm
    Democracy = the stupidest of the broadest masses
    Mobocracy = Democracy
    Liberty = Anarchism
    Freedom = Anarchism

you just have no clue about the words you are using in your writings.

you just don't mean what you are writing you just don't write about democracy because democracy is a complete different kind of stuff than your point.

you want Anarchism the true one not the "evil"anormalism"fake anarchism"

in an 100% true Democracy the stupidest mob force you to be a slavery without any freedom!

but most people don't want true democracy they want decision of the smartest "bureaucracy"

also in a true Democracy there are no human rights if 51% vote to kill you then you are death in no time.
    Strangly, you actually make a good point here. You're right. Democracy is a farce. It is rule by the dumbest.

In theory, as you say, a pure/true democracy can't work properly. That is why most of the democratic systems in place have a certain set of rules to protect human rights against the mob. In the case of Germany, this would be the Grundgesetz. How effective this document happens to be, is obviously up for debate, similarly to how the Constitution of the United states is quite thoroughly undermined (despite the greatest of intentions of those who drafted it), democracy and corruption consistently strip away the rights of people to their liberties and freedoms. And the problem, of course, is that the democratic mob frequently places power in the hands of people who are thoroughly corrupt. Sometimes, by luck, into the hands of people who actually do good, but this is, unfortunately, rare.

Now the point made was, of course, not that Germany was non-democratic, but that those in power are corrupt and that the Grundgesetz isn't strong enough to protect the German population from the democracy.

Lets see how much you know about history.... Some time after the first world war, the Nazi party formed, eventually obtained control through democratic and corrupt process.... The times were very turbulent with friction between the right (nazi-ish) and the left (communism). Like we have now, there was a very noisy left with labor strikes and various other opposition to sensible economic process. This happened under then-chancellor Hitler. In fact, the left got so bold and out of control that they attacked the parliament building in Berlin, which gave Hitler the leverage he needed to convince Hindenburg to suspend civil liberties, dissolve parliament, and force an election -- in which the Nazis and their allies achieved a majority control over parliament. They used this majority to produce the Enabling Act, which allowed them to dissolve the constitution and basically do whatever the hell they wanted.

Fun, huh? And this all came about by an economic crisis.

Anyway, with back-to-work legislation, and imprisonment of enemies of the state (communists, mostly), they were able to force the labor force back into a productive state -- through the manufacture of war machines.

Now naturally, if you have lots of war machines, you need to use it to control your enemies and force them to build more war machines. You build a strong enough military to cease paying damages owed as a result of the first world war without anyone out there bold enough to force you. At least not soon enough.

It really is an interesting thing. That battle between the left and the right. When the left gets violent, what do you do? You throw them in jail. The worse the economic situation gets, the more violent the left becomes. The more violent the left becomes, the more important it is to stop them from destructive behavior. Eventually, it spirals out of control and you have no alternative besides declaring martial law / police state. If the guy in charge happens to be a corrupt and destructive sonofabitch who is still pissed off about losing the first world war, bad things can happen. If your targets are all weak due to economic collapse, when is there a better opportunity to take over?

What you didn't say but I will is that Germany doesn't seem to have any strong minds to criticize and rationalize anything. Germany is a country with NO freedoms or liberties.
    You keep repeating the same lies over and over again. What specific freedoms does Germany lack?

The U.S. has people like Ron Paul. Britain at least has Nigel Farage. Who in Germany argues with the Elites and the German Politicians?!? No one that I have heard about.
    Yeah, and guess what? I have never heard of Ron Paul or Nigel Farage either. And frankly, after reading their Wikipedia entries, both of them seem to be ideologically bullheaded lunkheads to me.

For once, I agree with you. Q is, in fact, a goofball too.

But, what is truly alarming about Germany, imho, is that people call them a democracy and they have probably some of the worst examples of it. Most so-called Western democracies are frauds but Germany has no principles or values for freedoms and liberties and at least Americans used to care about them.
    Yeah right. So, when did you last care about freedom and liberties? Was is when you deliberately made up evidence for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to start a war? Or was it when you decided to open concentration camps in Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay, the latter persisting to this day?

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    For once, I agree with you. Q is, in fact, a goofball too.
    no big point here I'm only a human

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Yeah right. So, when did you last care about freedom and liberties? Was is when you deliberately made up evidence for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in order to start a war? Or was it when you decided to open concentration camps in Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay, the latter persisting to this day?
    i already point out that he don't talk about democracy at all.

democracy are not freedom and not liberty ,,,

democracy are the bad evil stupid mob hung you on the next tree.

Strangly, you actually make a good point here. You're right. Democracy is a farce. It is rule by the dumbest.
    hey nice thank you very much yes good point and because of this point Panix only talk bullshit!
    he talks about democracy is freedom and liberty LOL what a farce.
    yes the freedom of the mob killing you and the liberty of the mob slavery you.

In theory, as you say, a pure/true democracy can't work properly.
    yes because of this there are no democracies at all in no place of the world.
    there are only "Republicans" with an strong rule-set to force the dumbest to make not the worst choice.
    but this rule-sets is anti democratic human rights are anti-democratic.

That is why most of the democratic systems in place have a certain set of rules to protect human rights against the mob.
    because of this there are no democratic systems at all!
    these systems are all republics. with only a tiny and small "democracy part"

In the case of Germany, this would be the Grundgesetz.
    wrong example! because "grundgesetz=basiclaw" is not a constitution
    because only a sovereign state can have a constitution but germany do have the UN-encarta "Enemy state clause" this means USA/GB/france/russia can always claim there natural right on the complete german territory.
    this means germany is not a sovereign state and germany do not have a constitution.

How effective this document happens to be, is obviously up for debate, similarly to how the Constitution of the United states is quite thoroughly undermined (despite the greatest of intentions of those who drafted it), democracy and corruption consistently strip away the rights of people to their liberties and freedoms. And the problem, of course, is that the democratic mob frequently places power in the hands of people who are thoroughly corrupt. Sometimes, by luck, into the hands of people who actually do good, but this is, unfortunately, rare.
    sure its the nature of natural physics that this is always a failure.

if you make a rule someone will break the rule.

Now the point made was, of course, not that Germany was non-democratic, but that those in power are corrupt and that the Grundgesetz isn't strong enough to protect the German population from the democracy.
    ok then germany do not have a problem because: Germany is not a Democratic its a republic and the "grundgesetz" is not a constitution because of the "Enemy state clause"

you fail by word definition (but i get what you are meaning)

Lets see how much you know about history.... Some time after the first world war, the Nazi party formed, eventually obtained control through democratic and corrupt process.... The times were very turbulent with friction between the right (nazi-ish) and the left (communism). Like we have now, there was a very noisy left with labor strikes and various other opposition to sensible economic process. This happened under then-chancellor Hitler. In fact, the left got so bold and out of control that they attacked the parliament building in Berlin,
    LOL you are wrong but most of the people know this wrong.

the attack of the parliament building was a false flak attack.

Wikipedia on this tropic: "Die Regierung beeinflusste das Verfahren von Anfang an. Der die Untersuchung leitende Richter wurde zu Beginn durch einen Mann des Regimes ersetzt, der konsequent alle Entlastungsanträge der Beschuldigten ablehnte. Dimitrow war fünf Monate lang ständig mit eisernen Handschellen gefesselt, die Schmerzen verursachten. Er musste sogar Briefe an das Gericht und seinen Anwalt in diesen Fesseln schreiben. Das Gericht bestellte einen Anwalt für Dimitroff. Mehrere Versuche Dimitroffs, einen Anwalt seines Vertrauens zu erhalten, scheiterten. Der erste Anwalt Dimitroffs, Werner Wille, den noch Kurt Rosenfeld vor seiner Flucht vermittelt hatte, gab sein Mandat zurück, andere von Dimitrow gewählte Verteidiger lehnte das Gericht ab.[9] Dazu gehörten auch ausländische Anwälte wie der Menschenrechtsanwalt Vincent de Moro-Giafferi und andere."

in english google translate"The government influence on the process from the beginning. The judge conducting the inquiry has been replaced by a man at the beginning of the regime, who consistently refused all requests to discharge the accused. Dimitrov was five months continuously shackled with iron handcuffs that caused the pain. He even had to write letters to the court and his lawyer in these shackles. The court appointed a lawyer for Dimitrov. Several attempts Dimitrov, to obtain an attorney of his confidence failed. The first lawyer Dimitrov, Werner will that had Kurt Rosenfeld taught before his escape, returned his mandate, others by Dimitrov elected defenders refused by the court. [9] This included foreign lawyers and human rights lawyer Vincent de Moro-Giafferi and other."

"Die Richter, sowohl von der Presse wie auch der Regierung kritisch beobachtet, erwiesen sich gegenüber Dimitrow als hilflos. Ihre einzige Waffe war dessen mehrfacher Ausschluss vom Verfahren."

"The Judges, both by the press as well as the Government observes critically, proved to be helpless against Dimitrov. Their only weapon was his repeated exclusion from the proceedings."

"Bemerkenswert ist, dass einige Zeugen, die als Inhaftierte in Konzentrationslagern unter Druck gegen die Angeklagten ausgesagt hatten, vor Gericht ihre Aussage widerriefen. "

"It is worth noting that some witnesses who had testified as prisoners in concentration camps under pressure against the defendant recanted in court their testimony."

"Im Wiederaufnahmeverfahren hat das Landgericht Berlin 1967 das Urteil gegen van der Lubbe bezüglich des Hochverrats aufgehoben, [...]wiederaufgenommen und van der Lubbe in allen Punkten freigesprochen, [...] Auf Grundlage eines Gesetzes aus dem Jahr 1998 wurde das Urteil gegen van der Lubbe im Januar 2008 nunmehr vollständig aufgehoben, weil die verhängte Todesstrafe auf „spezifisch nationalsozialistischen Unrechtsvorschriften“ beruhte. "

""In the retrial, the district court of Berlin in 1967, the verdict against van der Lubbe has regard to the repeal of treason, and resumed [...] van der Lubbe acquitted on all points, was [...] On the basis of a law dating from 1998, the verdict against van der Lubbe in January 2008 is now completely abolished, because the death penalty imposed on "specific provisions of the National Socialist injustice" was based. ""

so there is no prove for your claim.

which gave Hitler the leverage he needed to convince Hindenburg to suspend civil liberties, dissolve parliament, and force an election -- in which the Nazis and their allies achieved a majority control over parliament. They used this majority to produce the Enabling Act, which allowed them to dissolve the constitution and basically do whatever the hell they wanted.
    Fun, huh? And this all came about by an economic crisis.
    the only funny part is your wrongness in the key-point.

they just do this by dirty tricks and you just seeding lies "the left got so bold and out of control that they attacked the parliament building" this part is complete wrong.

Anyway, with back-to-work legislation, and imprisonment of enemies of the state (communists, mostly), they were able to force the labor force back into a productive state -- through the manufacture of war machines.
    the Farly tale about the enemy "communists" are just FUD!

they always do false flak attack to manipulate the citizens to believe the communists are the enemy.

there are multiple proves for this: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladio

Now naturally, if you have lots of war machines, you need to use it to control your enemies and force them to build more war machines. You build a strong enough military to cease paying damages owed as a result of the first world war without anyone out there bold enough to force you. At least not soon enough.
    It really is an interesting thing. That battle between the left and the right. When the left gets violent, what do you do? You throw them in jail. The worse the economic situation gets, the more violent the left becomes. The more violent the left becomes, the more important it is to stop them from destructive behavior. Eventually, it spirals out of control and you have no alternative besides declaring martial law / police state. If the guy in charge happens to be a corrupt and destructive sonofabitch who is still pissed off about losing the first world war, bad things can happen. If your targets are all weak due to economic collapse, when is there a better opportunity to take over?
    please check your sources your Farly tales don't hold any audit.