Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: France's Institute of Nuclear Safety says all national nuclear plants aren't secure!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    How is that different from using live shields to stop legitimate and necessary operation? It's not different at all - protesters are sure that lethal force can't be used against them so they can do WTF they want. This is not democracy anymore, that's ohlocracy - the rule of the mob.

And also consider this - the actions of these people will have caused many hundreds of deaths from new coal powerplants.
    Democracy=rule of the mob

maybe you fail here again do you mean republic instead of democracy? ?

No. Democracy is definitely NOT a rule of the mob. Read the Wikipedia link.

These greenshit people try to impose their will using definitely non-democratic methods. Would it be OK for pro-nuclear forces go and use Molotov's cocktails to burn houses and cars of Greenpeace people?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    No. Democracy is definitely NOT a rule of the mob. Read the Wikipedia link.

These greenshit people try to impose their will using definitely non-democratic methods. Would it be OK for pro-nuclear forces go and use Molotov's cocktails to burn houses and cars of Greenpeace people?
    you don't get it. in an democracy its valid to kill you if the "mob" do have more than 50% votes.
    90+ % of Germany (in the Bundestag) is against nuclear power right now this means in a democracy all atom fan-boys are already death.
    but you are lucky Germany isn't a democracy Germany is a republic this means they can't kill you because of your human rights.

but for specialty only you i vote for real 100% pure democracy without any anti-democratic elements like human rights they are anti-democratic this means you don't have human rights anymore you are death! killed by a 100% democracy vote here in Germany.

please come and visit Germany in your holiday to join your funeral.

Gorleben hit the maximum permissible radiation dose.

Default The Police FAIL and they begging for cooperative and considerate .

The Police FAIL and they begging for considerate and cooperative

"The police admitted that it had acted in "apparently by an elaborate, sophisticated" in the concrete pyramid scheme. It was very difficult to rid the opponents of nuclear power intact."

"The anti-nuclear initiatives evaluated the 15-hour rail blockade still a great success. And that's not all: Just past the cleared concrete blockade had settled in the following years several hundred protesters to further sit-ins on the tracks. "I did not think that it takes so long. Ultimately, the police failed," said Heiko Müller-Ripke, after he had freed himself from the chaining of the pyramid."

"It was the longest single action that has ever existed against a nuclear waste transport, said the Green Party politicians Rebecca Harms, who is also in Wendland at home."

"Castor opponents celebrate "failure" of the police"

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/n...berg-1.1220206

this pyramide is very special because if you lift it up it injured the 4 people critically.

because in the pyramide is another pyramide and if you lift the outer pyramide up the inner pyramide falls down and cut of the arms of the 4 humans.

this means you don't have any chance to move the pyramide away without cut of the arms of the 4 humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    no the police just was pwnd by the activists there pyramid just works perfect they don't have any chance.

and be sure the gov is not the worst in the world.

and in fact if the Germans belief something is wrong like nuclear power they go into resistance!
    You are not making any sense..... AGAIN. :-/

Anyway, it seems there's not too many responding to this topic so I'll let you all to it.

I was merely pointing out the Police tactics and the loony protesters who have a lot to protest about but decided to spend all kinds of time and energy rolling around in foil because some nuclear waste was being transported....

Hey, I wouldn't want the waste in my backyard either but where's the protests for other things? Seems so crazy to me but.... hey...

http://www.stern.de/politik/deutschl...r-1756189.html

now the last big resistance Greenpeace now hits the police with a secret weapon its a truck with a reinforced concrete chunk anchored in the ground on the road.

they can't remove it.