Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 67

Thread: France's Institute of Nuclear Safety says all national nuclear plants aren't secure!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default

    "Any study that claims to have found a link is thus lying."
    you are a full joke! its proved multiple times in Germany!
    No. You are a stupid cretinous idiot with LSD for brains. None of these links prove relationship between cancer and extremely small doses of radiation.

    There CAN NOT be one.

    Do you understand that people live in areas with VERY HIGH natural radiation without ANY increase in cancer incidence? Answer this one simple question, please.

    Bullshit the coal shit is not the greenpeace plan its the CDU/CSU/FDP NAZI people PLAN!
    you are fucking stupid the greenpeace people are against coal power plans.
    If they were against coal which REALLY kills people then where are the protests? I have not yet seen A SINGLE FREAKING PROTEST against new coal powerplants. And it was clear enough that closing coal plants would require building of new coal plants. Remember you was told this on this very forum?

    Nope, you guys are all for coal. You probably like seeing children suffer from leukemia and asthma.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    No. You are a stupid cretinous idiot with LSD for brains. None of these links prove relationship between cancer and extremely small doses of radiation.
    There CAN NOT be one.
    and what do this studies prove then ? do you think this is all fun for what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    Do you understand that people live in areas with VERY HIGH natural radiation without ANY increase in cancer incidence? Answer this one simple question, please.
    the answer is simple:the studies show that the nuclear power plants and the nuclear disposals are more danger than the natural radiation sources.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    If they were against coal which REALLY kills people then where are the protests?
    you are not a german right? you don't read german press right? because there are protests against coal power plants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    I have not yet seen A SINGLE FREAKING PROTEST against new coal powerplants.
    you are blind : http://www.rbb-online.de/nachrichten...nschwalde.html
    "With a protest against the conversion of Lusatian lignite environmental activists have drawn attention on Friday, Jänschwalde (Spree-Neisse) on climate issues."

    http://www.greenpeace-magazin.de/index.php?id=55&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=124450&cHash=c685866069fee50e5dce2d61ad873425
    "As Renate Kocher, head of the polling institute Allensbach, writes in a commentary for the "Business Week" lean, 81 percent of citizens to build coal-fired power plants from their region."

    81% of all germans are against coal power plants.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    And it was clear enough that closing coal plants would require building of new coal plants. Remember you was told this on this very forum?
    there are many different types of coal power plants for example you can burn 50% wood pellets in the fuel and you can heap up the water in solar heaters to save co2.
    you can build combination power plants solar+coal with coal as a backup source,
    and you can use heat and power and the most old ones do not use the heat.

    in fact you can save a lot of co2 if you increase the efficiency.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    Nope, you guys are all for coal. You probably like seeing children suffer from leukemia and asthma.
    this is just a cynical lie.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and what do this studies prove then ? do you think this is all fun for what?
    They prove that Greenpeace are malicious incompetents that should be lined up against the wall and shot for crimes against nature and people.

    These 'studies' are total crap.

    1) Cancer clusters happen naturally - by pure chance. If you look at a large enough dataset you'll see a lot of random correlations. That's why physicists constantly talk about 'sigmas' when announcing new discoveries - that's a measure of probability that your correlation is by chance alone.

    2) No controls. And that's the main problem with these so called 'studies'. Because once you do controls for most of variables - the correlation between nuclear plants and cancer simply disappears.

    Pure and simple - there is no relation between cancer and nuclear power plants. It's that simple.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    there are many different types of coal power plants for example you can burn 50% wood pellets in the fuel and you can heap up the water in solar heaters to save co2.
    you can build combination power plants solar+coal with coal as a backup source,
    and you can use heat and power and the most old ones do not use the heat.
    in fact you can save a lot of co2 if you increase the efficiency.
    Want to bet $10000 that Germany is going to use classic coal burning power plants without all those 'improvements'? And I distinctly remember that initially you denied that Germany is even going to build coal plants to replace nuclear.

    And coal powerplants ARE directly linked to tremendous increases in cancer risks.

    this is just a cynical lie.
    Yup. From Greenpeace idiots.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    They prove that Greenpeace are malicious incompetents that should be lined up against the wall and shot for crimes against nature and people.
    i think in the same way for the Nuclear Fan-Boys! and yes for the Coal-fan-boys also and the fossil fuel fan-boys in general.

    many people to kill "Lets start a war! Lets start a Nuclear war!" LOL --



    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    1) Cancer clusters happen naturally - by pure chance. If you look at a large enough dataset you'll see a lot of random correlations. That's why physicists constantly talk about 'sigmas' when announcing new discoveries - that's a measure of probability that your correlation is by chance alone.
    Cancer clusters happen naturally in your body if i put natural uranium and plutonium into your mouth but don't worry its natural.

    It can't hurt you because its all a natural process and dieing is also a natural process and cancer is naturally!

    and you have naturally no chance to survive!!!! no survive chance at the gay bar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    2) No controls. And that's the main problem with these so called 'studies'. Because once you do controls for most of variables - the correlation between nuclear plants and cancer simply disappears.
    Lets start a Nuclear War to have full Control of the nuclear Radiation! '
    i do have a great idea we put you into a nuclear reactor and we watch you dieing be sure its fun!
    and its all for the science a death Cyberax is nothing compared to the science result earned by this test benchmark !

    maybe Michael Larabel can write a Test profile for the Phoronix PTS for this "Cyberax burned in nuclear fire benchmark"

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    Pure and simple - there is no relation between cancer and nuclear power plants. It's that simple.
    The German Government think there is a relation between cancer and Nuclear power plants. and they think nuclear power is dangerous. because of this they opt out of the nuclear power.

    but you think you are smarter than the German Government.

    Irony: fine you are soooo smart.

    "These 'studies' are total crap. "

    science is always shit if its against your point of view.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    55

    Default

    So, you have nothing at all to say intelligent about so called 'studies'. That's par for the course for Greenpeace idiots. They probably replace your brain with a lump of coal once you get into Greenpeace.

    After all, Greenpeace received quite a lot of 'donations' from coal industry in Germany. That totally explains it.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    Want to bet $10000 that Germany is going to use classic coal burning power plants without all those 'improvements'?
    maybe 10% of the new ones are improved ones. but only to earn : research funds
    so i will not bet any money on this

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    And I distinctly remember that initially you denied that Germany is even going to build coal plants to replace nuclear.
    and i still do because they use it as backups not regular power plants.
    the grow of the green energy power plants is high.
    this means the coal part will degrease every year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    And coal powerplants ARE directly linked to tremendous increases in cancer risks.
    you are right here its because of the radiation from the coal ash.
    thats is for sure without an accident a coal power plant pollute more radiation than a nuclear one.
    the problem is if there is a accident a nuclear one can beat all output from the coal plant.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    Yup. From Greenpeace idiots.
    in the past the people from fukushima call greenpeace people idiots.
    but they don't call them idiots after the accident.

    its easy to call them idiots... and after an accident you regret it.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    So, you have nothing at all to say intelligent about so called 'studies'.
    sure i do have some intelligent to say about this so called studies: "Show Me Your Genitals "

    but maybe its just a waste of time to arguing on your anti-scientific level.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    That's par for the course for Greenpeace idiots. They probably replace your brain with a lump of coal once you get into Greenpeace.
    I'm not a member in organizations such as Greenpeace
    Because its a waste of time.
    to be against something just burns your energy its much better to be a advocate for a good thing.
    for example we (my family) do not have a green power electricity provider because its more expensive but we save the money by being on the cheapest electricity provider to build our own green power plants
    no its not paradox its rational logic. we turn there own weapon 'cheap energy' against them.
    with more green power plants they just become obsolete over the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    After all, Greenpeace received quite a lot of 'donations' from coal industry in Germany. That totally explains it.
    i show you links Greenpeace is not a advocate for coal power plants.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Castor opponents break through the police lines



    Environmentalists climb the Castor transport



    The police spoke of an unusual degree of aggressiveness. Officers were attacked with stones, Petrol bombs and firecrackers. According to police protesters tried to remove stones from the track bed of the castor-rail route.

    The Police do have 20 000 Police officers right now there.









    Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-25-2011 at 06:32 PM.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberax View Post
    So, you have nothing at all to say intelligent about so called 'studies'.
    You do not accept my prove about the guilt of the nuclear power.

    And i do not accept your prove about the innocence of the nuclear power because there is no prove from your side.

    Your mistake is all about your believe that the Nuclear power is innocence and claim the burden of proof is on the "enemy" side this point of view is the childish and trivial viewpoint ever.

    The trueness is you do have the burden of proof to prove the innocence of nuclear power.

    Because all evidence shows the nuclear power as a murderer.

    But you prefer to do nothing.

    Your words to not make me believe the burden of proof is on the anti-nuclear-peoples side and your word make me not believe that the nuclear power is innocence.

    you will never chance your mind but all other readers can read you don't have any words to prove the innocence of the nuclear power but i do have words and sources and studies many evidence about the guilt of the nuclear power.

    This shows you as a fool!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •