Thread: Andrea Rossi's first 1MW cold fusion heater sold. But only 470kw if used autark.

Default Andrea Rossi's first 1MW cold fusion heater sold. But only 470kw if used autark.

Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-03-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Thumbs up

NASA confirms that LENR works really!

http://technologygateway.nasa.gov/me...lenr/lenr.html

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrin View Post
    NASA confirms that LENR works really!

http://technologygateway.nasa.gov/me...lenr/lenr.html
    wow thank you for the link.

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/Ross...atalyzer.shtml

Some people are not convinced by Rossi's Energy Catalyzer.

I don't have the knowledge to judge it by myself but there is an opposition to the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 89c51 View Post
    http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/Ross...atalyzer.shtml

Some people are not convinced by Rossi's Energy Catalyzer.

I don't have the knowledge to judge it by myself but there is an opposition to the whole thing.
    the customers only pay if it works. and they pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the customers only pay if it works. and they pay.
    its not the first time someone has scammed people and many people claim that Rossi's experiments (the results) are not proper

i ll just wait and see how this goes

its not the first time someone has scammed people and many people claim that Rossi's experiments (the results) are not proper

i ll just wait and see how this goes
    Not quite a scam. Compared to inventing a perpetual motion machine, which is impossible, cold fusion is a valid possibility. In this particular case, it is almost like a Qt-fanatic commenting a Gtk application (or vice versa). You can not trust or listen to either side if you want a constructive opinion. Like the rest of the world, the only thing we can do is wait until either this great invention fades away, or wait until the concept has been officially publicised and scientifically proved.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverthorn View Post
    Not quite a scam. Compared to inventing a perpetual motion machine, which is impossible, cold fusion is a valid possibility. In this particular case, it is almost like a Qt-fanatic commenting a Gtk application (or vice versa). You can not trust or listen to either side if you want a constructive opinion. Like the rest of the world, the only thing we can do is wait until either this great invention fades away, or wait until the concept has been officially publicised and scientifically proved.
    right now the cold fusion do have other problem.... the price is not ZERO this means green energy for general do have similar costs per "watt" and if you calculate in electric energie the green energy than cold fusion.

the problem is right now it only makes water to steam with 150C but this is to COLD to get a steam turbine in a high efficiency rotation because of the low pressure. (you need 1400C for high pressure)

this means any wind-turbine beat the cold-fusion right now. (no this is not a joke)

right now cold fusion is only a "heater" you can heat your house but for electric energy it isn't a good deal.

for heating gas cost 0.05 per 1kw right now cold fusion 0.03 but wood is cheap to and you can buy a heat and power generator with gas then the gas is cheaper than cold fusion.

now you know the REAL problem with cold fusion its not the magic bulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverthorn View Post
    As i said above i have zero knowledge in that field and i cannot judge the validity of Rossi's claims.

I just said that there is an amount of people (including scientist in that field) that are still not convinced by the whole thing. There have always been people with claims about extraordinary inventions and some have managed to scam others. Thats all.
    Last edited by 89c51; 01-16-2012 at 06:13 AM.

As i said above i have zero knowledge in that field and i cannot judge the validity of Rossi's claims.

I just said that there is an amount of people (including scientist in that field) that are still not convinced by the whole thing. There have always been people with claims about extraordinary inventions and some have managed to scam others. Thats all.
    it just doesn't matter Rossis engine is just useless right now because there are better solutions on the market right now.

Rossi have to improve it means higher pressure higher temperature and higher energie output.

and a cheaper price.