Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 137

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    nice video but also only fictional stuff.

    real drugs are much better than that.
    because the side effects are irrelevant.
    Even having real sex do have a higher side effect by sexual disease and costs you a lot of money if you make a child.
    In fact making a child is more expensive than using drugs.

    because of this intelligence humans do have less children's than dump people.
    There is one major thing, that separates normal drugs naturally injected inside body... and externaly injected substances, usually called "drugs".
    Naturally injected dopamine is has pretty dangerous nature - the current level of "pleasure" is memorised as base(means nullified) and user has to inject more and more even to maintain static level of "enjoyment". Thus junkie is dragged into consuming more.

    And, because this injection is not strictly regulated inside, but injected uncontrolled from outside - only by person will and mind, the injected amount is not correlated to anything, does not follow the rule "there is no free dinner" - meaning disbalance of fluids. The effect is similar to overeating.

    Additionally, as with everything in this life, "if its not used, it is not needed". Try not to walk for a week. You legs will atrophy. The effect on internal organs, is that every subsystem that is not used, will atrophy. If person injects external drug and this drug replaces existing connections, every unneded connections upstream, inside the body, will be not used anymore and will atrophy. Watchout how muscular, testosterone consuming bodybuilders get small "eggs"; and how they start to *SING* like girls(thanks to atrophied natural production of testosterone due to external injection; and thanks to still produces female hormone osterogen), if they break their external *addiction* chain.

    Combined effect means, the junky will become addicted, sooner or later, his older "independent" internal injection systems will atrophy or vanish, he will be forced to consume more and eventually drag all his life.

    Personally, when I breathe air, it happens alone, Im not charged, it is naturally necessary and replaces no existing systems. I like this drug.

    Watch those who replace their internal natural endorphine release by external injection of endorphine release triggering coffein, drinking coffee at morning - that is. Soon, they are unable to wake up without a cup of coffee.

    Peace, Q.
    Last edited by crazycheese; 11-21-2011 at 12:53 PM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    LSD is not a drug, but a synapse unblocker.
    back in the history of time originally every substance that works in any kind is a drug.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    LSD was used by tibetians and greek monks to expand their mind, same ways peyote was used by native americans.
    you are wrong LSD is a half-synthetic drug found back in 1944
    also you are wrong because back in the history they use LSA/Ergin to expand their mind not LSD.

    but yes you can build LSD if you use LSA for synthesis.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    The trivia, is that a person must strongly control his mind, otherwise LSD will multiply and unblock what affected person exactly thinks.
    Studies show this point of view wrong.
    In wikipedia via statistics is a number 0,004% chance to be not normal after 2 days.
    But this is only a statistical definition because if you use a very large dosage LSD can work longer than 2 days.
    Compared to alcoholic the risk to go into an asylum after LSD consume is very very small.
    in fact its less than 0,00001%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    An average guy will have >small fear< because he has consumed "drug".
    LSD will multiply this.
    studies and also very modern "year 2010" studies show this claim wrong.
    LSD is a proved medicine to cure "Fear"
    in fact the first you lose on LSD is "Fear"

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    This guyīs mind will be blown apart.
    thats another story.. its very important to be blown apart on LSD
    if you are not blown apart you need more LSD

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    I have never used LSD, and I donīt think it is really necessary per se.
    My policy is not to use anything until it is completely necessary.
    you will not believe me in this point: it is really necessary to expand your mind with LSD.
    your mind is a resource and you need every expand you can get!

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    Mentats are unrelated. You definately should play Fallout 1 (from DosBox), much better than shooting NPCs via quadcore opterons
    yes maybe i should try it.

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    I hope you donīt consume LSD at this, cause... this may end up really messy. Which I donīt want.
    "Fear" i think you do have to much "Fear"

    modern studies show you can cure "Fear" with LSD.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    nice video but also only fictional stuff.
    You're right that one is fictional. This one isn't:


    That guy doesn't look that smart to me

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    You're right that one is fictional. This one isn't:


    That guy doesn't look that smart to me
    This guy is in russian medical ambulance on the way to the clinic. They are trying to get his name, the only thing they know his name is "Dima", ie Dmitry.

    That is much more popular - a guy on (wrong)barbiturates(wrong) -> GHB("biturat") caught by local russian authorities, trying to get his name out of him.
    Everything that they get from him is "Nihuya sebe" -> "Holy sh!t", hence they laugh hard

    Last edited by crazycheese; 11-21-2011 at 01:27 PM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    modern studies show you can cure "Fear" with LSD.
    You donīt need drugs to understand the unevitable and natural change.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    You're right that one is fictional. This one isn't:


    That guy doesn't look that smart to me
    Sure doesn't look smart but you don't know it for real.
    In fact this person can be a superior smart person.

    and "GHB overdose" i use GBL/GHB to cure my illness.

    so i know much about GHB this means and be sure GBL is healthy.

    also this person do not have a overdose he do have a high dosage
    because if you take a overdosage you sleep because its a sleep-anesthetic.
    how can you recognize an overdose of GBL? if the consumer sleep then its overdose.

    in fact about GBL/GHB you are a noob

    and its all about the dose you can use it without the side effect shown in this video.

    0.5g is start dosage up to 2g you don't have big negativ side effects.
    this person in the video do have more than 3-4g taken.
    5-6g is sleep-enesthetic.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Sure doesn't look smart but you don't know it for real.
    In fact this person can be a superior smart person.

    and "GHB overdose" i use GBL/GHB to cure my illness.

    so i know much about GHB this means and be sure GBL is healthy.

    also this person do not have a overdose he do have a high dosage
    because if you take a overdosage you sleep because its a sleep-anesthetic.
    how can you recognize an overdose of GBL? if the consumer sleep then its overdose.

    in fact about GBL/GHB you are a noob

    and its all about the dose you can use it without the side effect shown in this video.

    0.5g is start dosage up to 2g you don't have big negativ side effects.
    this person in the video do have more than 3-4g taken.
    5-6g is sleep-enesthetic.
    Sorry, I misheard. This guy is on GHB, aka "Biturat" in russian slang, I misheard it with "barbiturate".
    Hope, you donīt end like him
    Nihuya sebe!


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    Sorry, I misheard. This guy is on GHB, aka "Biturat" in russian slang, I misheard it with "barbiturate".
    Hope, you donīt end like him
    Nihuya sebe!
    in comparison GHB vs barbiturate GBL is the Angel protecting you and Barbiturate is pure shit.

    Barbiturate: sedative,narcotic(not sleep very unhealthy compared with GHB) and pain-promoting
    and its very dangerous: "high dependence potential of dangerous withdrawal symptoms upon discontinuation, comparable to the alcohol (delirium tremens)."
    and "Respiratory depression with the problem of the decrease in cardiac output."

    in fact Barbiturate is complete bullshit!

    GBL is not sedative and not a bullshit pain-promoting shit its a pain killer and its not dangerous it in fact extend your life and no dangerous withdrawal symtoms and no Respiratory depression

    in fact GBL is an Angel compared to the bullshit Barbiturate.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Sure doesn't look smart but you don't know it for real.
    In fact this person can be a superior smart person.

    and "GHB overdose" i use GBL/GHB to cure my illness.

    so i know much about GHB this means and be sure GBL is healthy.

    also this person do not have a overdose he do have a high dosage
    because if you take a overdosage you sleep because its a sleep-anesthetic.
    how can you recognize an overdose of GBL? if the consumer sleep then its overdose.

    in fact about GBL/GHB you are a noob

    and its all about the dose you can use it without the side effect shown in this video.

    0.5g is start dosage up to 2g you don't have big negativ side effects.
    this person in the video do have more than 3-4g taken.
    5-6g is sleep-enesthetic.
    Okay next time you do GHB make a video for us! I wanna laugh seeing you incapacitated by this drug crawling on the floor like a helpless child

  10. #20

    Default

    Be sure to setup the camera before the GHB kicks in!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •