Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

LOL really "intelligent" human calling someone else "dump"

lol

I'm "dump", so so "dump"

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    There is one major thing, that separates normal drugs naturally injected inside body... and externaly injected substances, usually called "drugs".
    Naturally injected dopamine is has pretty dangerous nature - the current level of "pleasure" is memorised as base(means nullified) and user has to inject more and more even to maintain static level of "enjoyment". Thus junkie is dragged into consuming more.
    your understatement of the human body is incomplete because most of the drugs do have a endogenous version
    Heroin=Endorphine
    THC(Cannabinoids)=Anandamide
    and your claimed negative effect is bullshit because the most of the drugs do not have any negative effect.
    Anadamid for example or Tryptophane to get Serotonin

and your "Junkie" claim is also invalid because there are highly effective medicine to cure addiction for example Iboga against Opioid addiction.

also your "dopamine" claim is bullshit because million of people use L-dopa (its the same dopamine) as a medicine against Parkinson diseases

Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    And, because this injection is not strictly regulated inside, but injected uncontrolled from outside - only by person will and mind, the injected amount is not correlated to anything, does not follow the rule "there is no free dinner" - meaning disbalance of fluids. The effect is similar to overeating.
    fairy tale Märchenstunde.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Okay next time you do GHB make a video for us! I wanna laugh seeing you incapacitated by this drug crawling on the floor like a helpless child. Be sure to setup the camera before the GHB kicks in!
    in fact you are a noob in GHB/GBL i use this drug over and over and this bullshit never happens. its all about the dose i only use more dose if i want sleep in my bed.
    there is no "incapacitated [...]crawling on the floor like a helpless child"
    because you need to consume 4-5g but i only use more than 3g if i use it as a narcotic.

with high concentrate Salvia Divinorum you do have a higher chance to "crawling on the floor like a helpless child"

and yes Salvia Divinorum is epic!

i do have Salvia Divinorum on a party in my house with true sad Gothic people and after we start to use Salvia Divinorum they laughed themselves to dead.

also the people which do not taken the drug.

You're just being stupid and apologetic with drugs. Nothing intelligent can be measured on such behavior.

And beware, I'm by no means an anti-drug kind of guy. To be honest, I smoke cannabis almost weekly (though I'm not really proud of it). But it seems to me you are like every stupid guy i have come across and has just tried acid or cannabis, with your senseless praising. There's no such thing as an mental enhancer between these drugs, and if you think so, would you kindly care about pointing us to such venerable and miraculous long term studies?

In the meantime, stop this senseless praising. It's like saying alcohol is the ultimate gregarious weapon, and anti-d's eternal happiness pills.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyThePimp View Post
    You're just being stupid and apologetic with drugs. Nothing intelligent can be measured on such behavior.
    Use drugs for a longer life is a intelligent behavior and GBL can do this:
    ↑ NTP Study Reports TR-406 Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Studies of γ-Butyrolactone (CAS No. 96-48-0) in F344/N Rats and B6C3F1 Mice (Gavage Studies) oder Cognitive Enhancement Research Institute Discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyThePimp View Post
    And beware, I'm by no means an anti-drug kind of guy. To be honest, I smoke cannabis almost weekly (though I'm not really proud of it). But it seems to me you are like every stupid guy i have come across and has just tried acid or cannabis, with your senseless praising. There's no such thing as an mental enhancer between these drugs, and if you think so, would you kindly care about pointing us to such venerable and miraculous long term studies?
    In the meantime, stop this senseless praising. It's like saying alcohol is the ultimate gregarious weapon, and anti-d's eternal happiness pills.
    today i was in a pup with a friend and i only trunk water because in alcohol are always histamine and i do have a histamine intolerance.
    I also stop smoking cannabis because of my illness because i do have some allergic reactions againt it because of my histamine intolerance (this illness is not only about histamine its about Dao-enzyme and pseudo allergic stuff like benzoe acid)

so you use cannabis and maybe alcohol and i use GBL its much healthier.

i show you the epic part:

some people here in the forum blame me because of my LSD-test thread.
    they blame me because I'm probably Intelligent!
    Blaming because of drugs is really the stupidest way to insult a human.

its not a insult its a compliment ...

like "O nice you are so smart"

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    today i was in a pup with a friend and i only trunk water because in alcohol are always histamine and i do have a histamine intolerance.
    I also stop smoking cannabis because of my illness because i do have some allergic reactions againt it because of my histamine intolerance (this illness is not only about histamine its about Dao-enzyme and pseudo allergic stuff like benzoe acid)
    Everybody has histamine intolerance. Histamine IS the intolerance. Thats the stuff excreted by your body that is responsible for inflammatory reactions of any kind. From soreness around wounds to death by anaphylactic shock.

your understatement of the human body is incomplete because most of the drugs do have a endogenous version
    Heroin=Endorphine
    THC(Cannabinoids)=Anandamide
    and your claimed negative effect is bullshit because the most of the drugs do not have any negative effect.
    Anadamid for example or Tryptophane to get Serotonin

and your "Junkie" claim is also invalid because there are highly effective medicine to cure addiction for example Iboga against Opioid addiction.

also your "dopamine" claim is bullshit because million of people use L-dopa (its the same dopamine) as a medicine against Parkinson diseases
    [...]

so you use cannabis and maybe alcohol and i use GBL its much healthier.
    So you are a junkie! That ... explains soo much!

today i was in a pup with a friend
    Leave those animals alone and buy a blow-up doll you sick, perverted bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by misiu_mp View Post
    Everybody has histamine intolerance. Histamine IS the intolerance. Thats the stuff excreted by your body that is responsible for inflammatory reactions of any kind. From soreness around wounds to death by anaphylactic shock.
    you don't understand it i do not have Amine oxidase enzyme
    my body can't break down histamine,serotonin,tyrosine

and if you don't have this Amine Oxidase enzyme you get this syndrome: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histamin-Intoleranz

Quote Originally Posted by misiu_mp View Post
    So you are a junkie! That ... explains soo much!
    not more or less than the most Germany with alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    Leave those animals alone and buy a blow-up doll you sick, perverted bastard.
    lol not pup its a pub with the letter B.. sorry.

just a wrong letter. come one get your mind clear.

no one is in a pup... with a friend.