Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    lol was that a joke comment, you cant mean that 100% serios? lol

So the point is there are 3 acceptable statements, which are even talkable other than this 3 are for me not valid because not consistent.

1. you are a hyperconservative guy, so than you can say all drugs should be illigal, at least alkohol and nikotin, too.

2. you think alk should be still legal, so than the way more harmless and even in some aspects very healthy pot should be legal, too. And lets say some other drugs should be illigal, because they make more addicted or are more dangerous in causing damage to the health of the person or his surroundings.

3. you allow all drugs

surely I think not all drugs should be sold in supermarket, so the "harder" drugs if you call them like that, lets say heroin, should only be given by doctors. Thats my point. That must be clarified sciencebased unbiased.

to the 1. point, we tried that in america prohibit alkohol, and the users did not stop using it and criminals got much power because of this. So it makes no sence. Btw, even if it would work, what would be won, we are always in a logical often mostly with no or very small feelings like in the movie Equilibrium.

I could maybe go with the point to allow mariuana and forbit alkoholics at least the high-percentage once, all over 20% because its a much much more dangerous drug, thousends of users die or cause on the streets deaths because of this drug, No mariuana user died from it ever and I dont know studies who show that that users kill more people in car-accidences than clean people. And Alk creates a hard dependency, mariuana only a psychical ( I know most say thats the worse one, but I dont think so, at least you cant fall in a shock and die instantly if you stop using it, thats what physical dependency can cause )
    nice writing. and some of your points are just scandalous right now.

"lets say heroin, should only be given by doctors."

right now the Doctor can not give away heroin or he can't use this for medicine but he can use the more unhealthy morphine/Opiate to do the SAME! but in fact Heroin is more save and healthy because of less histamine response.
    in fact the ill people blow up like balloons and go FAT just because the morphine used as medicine is pseudo-allergic and response histamine and makes inflammation throughout the body. there is no blowup balloon side effect with heroin.

my neighbor is such a victim she gets morphine because of intervertebral disc prolapse pain.

its just a scandal!

@Qaridarium

hi you told me that it seems you forgot my nickname

Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    @Qaridarium

hi you told me that it seems you forgot my nickname
    lol ok sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Heroin is more save and healthy because of less histamine response.
    I'll have to remember that one, just in case I decide to become a pusher.

Quote Originally Posted by jltyper View Post
    I'll have to remember that one, just in case I decide to become a pusher.
    decide? LOL

do you decide to become a intervertebral disc prolapse ?
    or any other painful illness like cancer?
    most consumers of morphia/opiate/heroin just cure there pain with that stuff.

if you decide to use drugs there are similar drugs without any drug-addiction effect like "Kratom" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kratom "Cure for Opiate dependence"

this drug goes into the opiate receptors in the brain without any addiction effect.

Salvia divinorum also activate opioid receptors without any drug-addiction effect. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum
    "a potent κ-opioid and D2 receptor agonist.[11][12] Salvia divinorum is generally understood to be of low toxicity (high LD50)[13][14] and low addictive potential[11][15] since it is a κ-opioid agonist."

Salvia divinorum also activate opioid receptors without any drug-addiction effect. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum
    "a potent κ-opioid and D2 receptor agonist.[11][12] Salvia divinorum is generally understood to be of low toxicity (high LD50)[13][14] and low addictive potential[11][15] since it is a κ-opioid agonist."
    Well that I can believe. Low toxicity, low addictive potential...

I think you left out a little detail. You will trip major BALLS! Capitol B. Balls.
    Is it really ready for human trial? As pain relief medication? I can only imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by jltyper View Post
    Well that I can believe. Low toxicity, low addictive potential...

I think you left out a little detail. You will trip major BALLS! Capitol B. Balls.
    Is it really ready for human trial? As pain relief medication? I can only imagine.
    I test Salvia divinorum by myself it is save and you don't get any long term effects like flashbacks or hallucination its a very save drug.

and its all about the dosage you can use salvia divinorum with very small effect but the people on youtube have fun with the highest concentrate and consumed in the strongest way and then they wonder why they are blown out of the universe.

you also can use it as medicine again pain and headache in very high dosages you also can use it as a save narcotic to make medical surgical operation.

you can also use it for artwork and in lower dosages to reduce one's weight because you burn energie in a movement penetrated and it kills hunger.

it is also a antibiotic and it is wound healing. (in the past they cure pest with all different kind of salvia)

so the usage is a much wither range you had imagined.

Default Smoking Marijuana Smoking improve the Lung Function.

http://www.aidsmeds.com/articles/hiv...67_21761.shtml

Smoking Marijuana Smoking improve the Lung Function.

But Smoking Tobacco does Impair Lung Function!

http://www.focus.de/gesundheit/ratge...id_702030.html

they now prove the addiction mechanism of alcohol it pushes out Endorphine.

and Endorphine is just the endogenous version of heroin

Drinking Alcohol is the same as consuming Heroin there is nearly no difference except heroin is healthier.

Default lies, all lies

Drinking Alcohol is the same as consuming Heroin there is nearly no difference except heroin is healthier.

Nothing is better than beer, forget all that other stuff. You're wasting your time.

Everyone drinks more beer, no more problems. 6 pack a day, keeps the doctor away.
    Alcohol can kill bacteria too, so its almost like secondary immune system.

With a diet like this, you wont even need food. So you can save yourself a few trips to the grocery store as well. The benefits of alcohol just keep stacking. You can see why alcohol has been a trusted cure-all, for many years. Not to mention its been tested on more than just rats, or some small group of people.

These opiates people claim are better, are adulterated, over-priced copycats that'll just rob you of your mental faculty. Substances other than alcohol are weaker, slower. Inferior in every possible way.

For superior pain relief, choose alcohol. No appointments. No disappointments. No surprises. Just relief.