Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post

there are dugs fit nicely into your argumentation Tobacco and alcohol and there are drugs without any negative effects.

just open your ayes.
    I don't make any distinction between legitimate drugs and illigitimate drugs. I was sitting here one night when there was a big disturbance outside. It goes on and on for a while. I look outside to see 14 cops surrounding a black man sitting on the concrete leaning up against the car door slumping because so much fear and pressure was being crammed down his crown chakra he was nearly catatonic trying to shut it out. One of the cops is an ATF agent. One is a federal marshal. The cops are all standing close to each other in 3 or 4 various "huddles". I contemplate busting open a window and laying down fire on the ATF agent. He's got the "suspect" in the background so i can't get a clear shot at him. I don't really want to shoot the local police. But I don't want them "cooperating" with these scum fucks. The cops start getting nervous and notice me and start reaching for their pistols.
    I throw some Ichings to see if these are in fact the "controlling" forces. The responses indicate they are. Considering I could kill them 2 and 3 at a time with only an inch of barrel movement they decide that leaving a perp on cold concrete floor while they stand around and talk about useless fucking crap with the possibility of a citizen throwing down with them isn't such a hot fucking idea. So they finally get back to their jobs of being the biggest most psychotic gang around and drag the lesser, least psychotic "prisoner" off.
    Which goes to forced medicine. I know a bit about physiology and I know a bit about the limitations of medicine. If you try to force me into a system like that. I will do everything I can, to do things to a doctor that make another doctor look at him or her and say GODDAMN I CAN"T FIX THAT.

Fuck your poison water. Fuck your poison monsanto food. Fuck your control drugs. Fuck your mainsteam media. Fuck your permission to have your needs met debt tickets and fuck your planet. And fuck the psychotics who run this place who kill people 20 million at a time and believe the only thing that makes anything wrong is not lying enough and fooling people enough and abusing people enough to make them fight back and do bad things to them.

The symbol of the US courts is a fasces bundle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

Citizens organizing against government in italy is called a "fiasco".

Judges wear freaky ass stupid wizard robes and profess to pull the entire will of the countries people out of their giant floppy wizard sleeve and punish people according to that will. While the mainstream media attempts to lie to you constantly to align your will the stupid wizards will. When you graduate from highschool you put on these same stupid ass robes and become "subordinated" judges. Then you go off on a life and pay people to lie to you from cradle to grave so that you can read 10 minutes of information about some high profile "case" and offer your view point on if they are guilty or not and just what kind of punishment they need. You're highschool robes are weird different colors and meant to imply that your judgements will be of a more limited focus. Your college robes are usually black like the judges and meant to imply that you have a more wholistic view of things and your judgements are more relevant and powerful. And you people go through shit and see these symbols and are never taught what they mean. And you go through these "rituals" and never relate them to what is really going on in society. And I can bring these things up to your conciousness and it's so stunning to you that you don't even know how to react to it. You do not understand that the rise in conviction rate from 65 percent to 75 percent by the courts over the last 15 years or whatever means that our law enforcement is working better and only bringing strong cases to court. It means that they are getting better at aligning you're will to theirs. And if you pour your energy towards defending yourself mentally and logically from this place and the mind fuckers lose control over you they will simply hand you off to the idiot brute squad.

The world doesn't care what you think. It only cares if you are controlled thought or uncontrolled thought. If you are uncontrolled thought you are a clear and present danger to the raping and pillaging of people's resources. You will be made ego extensions of the government and everyone who is a citizen is simply dinner and governments fucking hungry.

I just watched a video about the medical purpose of raw cannabis juice. Found it quite interesting.

LEAF [ The Health Benefits of Juicing Raw Cannabis ]

US Department of Justice finding:
    "In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many of the foods we consume."

Of course this is not an necessarily an argument to legalize it for everybody, but just that there should be more research and use for medical purpose.

(another interesting video about alternative cancer treatment, but not related to the thread: Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business)

Quote Originally Posted by Hephasteus View Post
    I don't make any distinction between legitimate drugs and illigitimate drugs.
    this is Irrationality.

because your arguments are invalid against "legitimate drugs"

I read the rest but I do not response on the rest because: there is no Logic or Science.

Iím sorry but I have to say this: you are just Stupid. Limited in Mind.

In my point of view people like you need help.

Default so much anger

This thread is turning really angry. On the subject of the drugs, I wonder if rage could be a drug. It certainly has the capacity to alter people's state, in an even more lasting way.

Has anyone else here indulged some violent fantasy and felt high from it? Exquisite. Its the best really. I AM A FORCE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! Death to all who stand in my way. Murder is my anti-drug. You simply can't kill people as effectively while stoned. (unless you're Bruce Lee)

I'm sure Hephasteus would understand. This is like talking to the real life Light Yagami.

Quote Originally Posted by jltyper View Post
    This thread is turning really angry. On the subject of the drugs, I wonder if rage could be a drug. It certainly has the capacity to alter people's state, in an even more lasting way.

Has anyone else here indulged some violent fantasy and felt high from it? Exquisite. Its the best really. I AM A FORCE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! Death to all who stand in my way. Murder is my anti-drug. You simply can't kill people as effectively while stoned. (unless you're Bruce Lee)

I'm sure Hephasteus would understand. This is like talking to the real life Light Yagami.
    "I wonder if rage could be a drug."

this is for sure 100%.

there is no English article about this body own drugs but a German: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gl%C3%BCckshormone

"
    Dopamin
    Serotonin
    Noradrenalin
    Endorphine
    Oxytocin
    Phenethylamin (PEA)
    "

rage pushes out dopamine and Noradrenalin and adrenalin and endorphins.

this is the "Berserker" mode of the humans the body own drugs pushes you into a ultimate battle mode.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker

and Hephasteus are so stupid he do not understand that he is running at berserker body own drug mode to fight against the EVIL drugs on planet Earth.

in fact this is funny! most of the "war on drug" people don't know this fact.

because of this its a fact: "war on drug" people are just stupid.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 01-16-2012 at 11:33 PM.

"Red wine researcher accused of fraud"

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MNIJ1MO400.DTL

now its proved researchers lie to support alcoholism.