Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 137

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default A german chief of police calls for the legalization of drugs

    http://www.muensterschezeitung.de/lo...art993,1488228

    A german chief of police calls for the legalization of drugs

    "It was pointless as police constantly running after drug users. The past years have shown that repression does not help."

  2. #92

    Default

    you have a highly risk to be unhappy

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,003

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    714

    Default

    LSD is not a drug, but a synapse unblocker.
    It's a drug.

    Whether or not it's a 'synapse unblocker' has nothing to do with whether or not it's a drug.

    LSD was used by tibetians and greek monks to expand their mind, same ways peyote was used by native americans.
    Still completely irrelevant and probably untrue.


    An average guy will have >small fear< because he has consumed "drug".
    LSD will multiply this.
    This guy´s mind will be blown apart.
    LSD destroys your ability to cope with the reality around in a meaningful way. The ability to recognize and deal with situations and other people will be dramatically reduced. It will force you to use mental faculties and thought patterns that are not going to be familiar. Probably experience using the drug will help overcome these effects.
    It is also forces your brain to produce dopamine, which gives everything a pleasurable effect.
    It also makes you extremely susceptible to suggestion.

    The problem most people end up having is that it does not stop. It forces you to stay awake and forces you to remain alert and extremely thoughtful. It's not something you can control or make go away. There is no 'off button'. Depending on how much you consume you can go for 6-8 hours typically. Sometimes up to 12 hours. After about 3 or 4 hours most people inexperienced in it are going to be burned out and want it to stop, but it's not going to. There is no exit. You are going to stay for the full ride, no matter what. It can be very disconcerting to have control over whether or not you begin something, but have no control over it stopping when it's your body.

    Depending on how you approach a 'trip' will have a dramatic effect on it, at least in the beginning. Since coping mechanisms are destroyed and most people are not going to be comfortable being very vulnerable to others around them and their surroundings then it won't be unusual to trigger panic attacks. Personality is important. Some people are not going to give a shit are not going to be worried about a lot of stuff so they can 'do it' in public or whatever. Other people are different.

    Being in a highly susceptible is not necessarily bad. But the 'enlightening' effect is going to be largely placebo. You'll be able to convince yourself that you've learned some great deep secret or something. Whether or not you actually do is very much up for questioning.

    Also keep in mind that modern LSD doses are much reduced. Typically 1/20th or more what people used to take in 60's and such.

    I have never used LSD, and I don´t think it is really necessary per se.
    Of course it's not necessary. It's actually very unnecessary. I do not recommend it at all.

    In fact I recommend staying away from it entirely.

    If somebody insists on experimenting in hallucinogens, which is a bad idea to begin with, then it would be a good idea to stick to natural stuff. Mushrooms, more then likely. In fact there are a few places were having shrooms is not totally illegal, which is helpful. They give you a upset stomach, which is a bad feeling when you are hallucinating heavily.
    Last edited by drag; 12-28-2011 at 09:40 PM.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post

    If somebody insists on experimenting in hallucinogens, which is a bad idea to begin with, then it would be a good idea to stick to natural stuff. Mushrooms, more then likely. In fact there are a few places were having shrooms is not totally illegal, which is helpful. They give you a upset stomach, which is a bad feeling when you are hallucinating heavily.
    Bad Idea. Lsd is much safer then shrooms. The likelihood to get a bad trip and being totally mindfucked is way bigger on shrooms then on LSD. Shrooms go way deeper in your head. LSD trips have happier vibes per se.

    And the argument that LSD is not natural is completely retarded. First: It is natural. Second: why on earth should synthetic chemicals be worse than natural chemicals anyway?

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    The problem most people end up having is that it does not stop. It forces you to stay awake and forces you to remain alert and extremely thoughtful. It's not something you can control or make go away. There is no 'off button'. Depending on how much you consume you can go for 6-8 hours typically. Sometimes up to 12 hours. After about 3 or 4 hours most people inexperienced in it are going to be burned out and want it to stop, but it's not going to. There is no exit. You are going to stay for the full ride, no matter what. It can be very disconcerting to have control over whether or not you begin something, but have no control over it stopping when it's your body.
    Sorry but this is just wrong. This is only true if you don't use drugs to controll it.

    Benzodiazepine stop it for example.
    6-7g of GBL stops it for 4 hours to.
    Heroin and all morpiate stops it also.

    In a medicin point of view you only make probaganda.

    if you use LSD with experts they can stop a bad trip instandly.

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    LSD destroys your ability to cope with the reality around in a meaningful way.
    this is just wrong. there are tests that you can solf problems in the reality with a greater sucess rate.

    "meaningful way" sure if you are a evil war lord and you do have warriors LSD make them stop playing war for you in your "evil war lord" point of view its not meaningful way because they stop fighting against the enemy ... because they realize there is no enemy.

    meaningful way only means you can't force people to do really bad stuff for you if they consume LSD.

    here a youtube video :

    they just stop playing war.


    but this is only bad if you are a EVIL WAR LORD


    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    The ability to recognize and deal with situations and other people will be dramatically reduced.
    There are studies that Patients are more open to deal with other people.

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    It will force you to use mental faculties and thought patterns that are not going to be familiar.
    wow EVIL... it force you to Think... really nasty...


    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Probably experience using the drug will help overcome these effects.
    i think its the other way around the drug will help overcome the reality. (this is just a joke)


    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    It is also forces your brain to produce dopamine, which gives everything a pleasurable effect.
    It also makes you extremely susceptible to suggestion.
    you don't understand the effect of dopamine its the neuro transmitter of speed and movement and action not "pleasure"
    but LSD also pushes Serotonin and this makes this kind of pleasurable effect.


    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Depending on how you approach a 'trip' will have a dramatic effect on it, at least in the beginning. Since coping mechanisms are destroyed and most people are not going to be comfortable being very vulnerable to others around them and their surroundings then it won't be unusual to trigger panic attacks. Personality is important. Some people are not going to give a shit are not going to be worried about a lot of stuff so they can 'do it' in public or whatever. Other people are different.
    the people around you are important if you take it with experts they will stop any bad movement instantly.
    by suggestion sure and chance settings like music or color of light or by other drugs.


    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Of course it's not necessary. It's actually very unnecessary. I do not recommend it at all.

    In fact I recommend staying away from it entirely.
    (ironic)wow you are the master expert guru now we all follow your words.


    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    If somebody insists on experimenting in hallucinogens, which is a bad idea to begin with, then it would be a good idea to stick to natural stuff. Mushrooms, more then likely. In fact there are a few places were having shrooms is not totally illegal, which is helpful. They give you a upset stomach, which is a bad feeling when you are hallucinating heavily.
    studies show that the risk of never ending permanently hallucinations are much higher with magic shrooms.

    hallucinations after 24 hours on LSD: 0,0004%
    hallucinations after 24 hours on shrooms: 0.0x%

    in fact LSD is 10-100 time saver than shrooms.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    these people are addictet to Alcohole,ziggartes and medicine.

    i do not consume Alcohole or Ziggartes or Medicine with addiction effects.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by questioneer View Post
    Bad Idea. Lsd is much safer then shrooms. The likelihood to get a bad trip and being totally mindfucked is way bigger on shrooms then on LSD. Shrooms go way deeper in your head. LSD trips have happier vibes per se.

    And the argument that LSD is not natural is completely retarded. First: It is natural. Second: why on earth should synthetic chemicals be worse than natural chemicals anyway?
    you are right all studies show that shrooms are less safer than LSD.

    and LSD is only half -synthetic LSA/Ergin is the natural version.

    and yes LSA is nice to start ans its less dangerous than shrooms.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    714

    Default

    this is just wrong. there are tests that you can solf problems in the reality with a greater sucess rate.
    Dude, Your fucking delusional.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Dude, Your fucking delusional.
    It just depends on what kind of problem is to solve.

    some are impossible sure and some other are easier on _LSD.

    hey i use phoronix on LSD!

    http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...ability-on-LSD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •