Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

Quote Originally Posted by drag View Post
    Dude, Your fucking delusional.
    No, he's just a junkie. He wouldn't know right from wrong if it shat on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    No, he's just a junkie. He wouldn't know right from wrong if it shat on his face.
    a junkie can never pass a drug test but in fact you can't find anything in my blood or urine or hear.

but yes you prefer to claim bullshit.

if you pay it i make a drug test and the result will be "zero" if you wish we can make a drug test every month.

you will lost your money every month LOL

I'm 100% sure because of this fact: GBL for example you get a ZERO result after 2-3h because it breaks down to clean CO≤ and GBL is Legal in my country.
    on LSD its the same you get a ZERO result after 24h and you canít find any LSD after 1 hour after that you only get natural body substances as Circumstantial evidence and after 24hour you can't get even a Circumstantial evidence. Also LSA do have the same Circumstantial evidence result in the test and LSA is 100% legal in my country.

in fact you will never get any positive drug test result for me.

and this fact prove : Iím not a junkie.

Yeah, that is exactly what a factual dictionary would say a fact is.

Dude, this "war" "against smart humans", as you put it, definitely isn't against you.

And please, allow me to leech off some of your lengthy and factual knowledge : how a smart human, who has been posting on a foreign language forum, after a year or so, remains unable to at least, write said language properly? Is it that you are fighting off the Grammar Police? Mine is far from perfect, but honestly...
    Last edited by WillyThePimp; 12-31-2011 at 08:01 PM. Reason: With further addo

Quote Originally Posted by WillyThePimp View Post
    Yeah, that is exactly what a factual dictionary would say a fact is.

Dude, this "war" "against smart humans", as you put it, definitely isn't against you.

And please, allow me to leech off some of your lengthy and factual knowledge : how a smart human, who has been posting on a foreign language forum, after a year or so, remains unable to at least, write said language properly? Is it that you are fighting off the Grammar Police? Mine is far from perfect, but honestly...
    Because he's a brainwashed simpleton.

Quote Originally Posted by willythepimp View Post
    yeah, that is exactly what a factual dictionary would say a fact is.

And please, allow me to leech off some of your lengthy and factual knowledge : How a smart human, who has been posting on a foreign language forum, after a year or so, remains unable to at least, write said language properly? Is it that you are fighting off the grammar police? Mine is far from perfect, but honestly...
    icd-10 - f81.1

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and this fact prove : Iím not a junkie.
    The first step on your road to recovery is to admit that you have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    The first step on your road to recovery is to admit that you have a problem.
    LOL you are joking i do have many problems

but not in the way you prefer to claim.

There's absolutely NOTHING on this planet more full of shit than a druggy. Druggy's make up all kinds of stupid ass "research" about drugs. It makes me wonder about the symbiotic relationships. I mean look at all the crazy shit pot can make people think and say and do to make itself "acceptable".
    But you know it's the same thing as alchahol. It's going to be oppressed and and illegalized until everyone who's not part of the controlling monopoly of it is beaten down. Then it will be legalized and taxed to all shit and then they'll make it more deadly to kill you faster after you get hooked on it.

But it makes me wonders. I mean crack heads and cocaine junkies will just brutalize you for their plant. Potheads will talk crap and annoy you for their plant. Opiate addicts will break any law on the planet for their plant. One of the plants will take over and control all of humanity and I'm afraid the potheads are going to be too busy making up bullcrap while the other two duke it out.

That's right folks. Vegetables are running this place. They are going to WIN!!

this video shows how the US police works against drug dealer they just put the drugs them-self in the cars to make sure the drug dealer do not have any chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephasteus View Post
    There's absolutely NOTHING on this planet more full of shit than a druggy. Druggy's make up all kinds of stupid ass "research" about drugs. It makes me wonder about the symbiotic relationships. I mean look at all the crazy shit pot can make people think and say and do to make itself "acceptable".
    lol was that a joke comment, you cant mean that 100% serios? lol

So the point is there are 3 acceptable statements, which are even talkable other than this 3 are for me not valid because not consistent.

1. you are a hyperconservative guy, so than you can say all drugs should be illigal, at least alkohol and nikotin, too.

2. you think alk should be still legal, so than the way more harmless and even in some aspects very healthy pot should be legal, too. And lets say some other drugs should be illigal, because they make more addicted or are more dangerous in causing damage to the health of the person or his surroundings.

3. you allow all drugs

surely I think not all drugs should be sold in supermarket, so the "harder" drugs if you call them like that, lets say heroin, should only be given by doctors. Thats my point. That must be clarified sciencebased unbiased.

to the 1. point, we tried that in america prohibit alkohol, and the users did not stop using it and criminals got much power because of this. So it makes no sence. Btw, even if it would work, what would be won, we are always in a logical often mostly with no or very small feelings like in the movie Equilibrium.

I could maybe go with the point to allow mariuana and forbit alkoholics at least the high-percentage once, all over 20% because its a much much more dangerous drug, thousends of users die or cause on the streets deaths because of this drug, No mariuana user died from it ever and I dont know studies who show that that users kill more people in car-accidences than clean people. And Alk creates a hard dependency, mariuana only a psychical ( I know most say thats the worse one, but I dont think so, at least you cant fall in a shock and die instantly if you stop using it, thats what physical dependency can cause )