Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

Alcohol 'more harmful than heroin' says Prof David Nutt
    What damage does alcohol do to our bodies?

...Alcohol can kill bacteria too, so its almost like secondary immune system...
    This is crap! In high dosages it kills bacteria, as well as brain and liver cells. For medical purpose collodial silver in water is far better as bacteria killer.

Quote Originally Posted by jltyper View Post
    Nothing is better than beer, forget all that other stuff. You're wasting your time.

Everyone drinks more beer, no more problems. 6 pack a day, keeps the doctor away.
    Alcohol can kill bacteria too, so its almost like secondary immune system.

With a diet like this, you wont even need food. So you can save yourself a few trips to the grocery store as well. The benefits of alcohol just keep stacking. You can see why alcohol has been a trusted cure-all, for many years. Not to mention its been tested on more than just rats, or some small group of people.

These opiates people claim are better, are adulterated, over-priced copycats that'll just rob you of your mental faculty. Substances other than alcohol are weaker, slower. Inferior in every possible way.

For superior pain relief, choose alcohol. No appointments. No disappointments. No surprises. Just relief.
    LOL very nice satire I had to laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrin View Post
    Alcohol 'more harmful than heroin' says Prof David Nutt
    What damage does alcohol do to our bodies?

This is crap! In high dosages it kills bacteria, as well as brain and liver cells. For medical purpose collodial silver in water is far better as bacteria killer.
    hey very good post but... i think he only make fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrin View Post
    Hmmm. Bud Silver. With real silver! I think we might have a breakthrough here.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I could maybe go with the point to allow mariuana and forbit alkoholics at least the high-percentage once, all over 20% because its a much much more dangerous drug, thousends of users die or cause on the streets deaths because of this drug, No mariuana user died from it ever and I dont know studies who show that that users kill more people in car-accidences than clean people. And Alk creates a hard dependency, mariuana only a psychical ( I know most say thats the worse one, but I dont think so, at least you cant fall in a shock and die instantly if you stop using it, thats what physical dependency can cause )
    I'm going to make this really simple. I do not want any sort of connection with druggies at all. I do not want to live with you. I do not want to communicate with you. I do not want to tolerate you. I want to be able to see a druggy get hit by a bus and splattered all over the street and simply walk over or around them. You're humanity your likeability etc etc doesn't matter. You are not in control of yourself. The drugs are. You can't be trusted. You certainly can't be trusted with the ability to influence my behavior or viewpoint about drugs. I want the right for any sympathetic connection between me and a druggy to involve nothing other them feeling fear and being warned off if they want to approach me. If they do not follow the warning. I want to shoot them dead on the spot the instant they ask me if I'd like to buy drugs. And I want to shoot any cop dead on the spot who tells me that is not an acceptable way to approach the situation. Or a workable fix for it.

Drug cultures are all organized like this. The people who use them feed off any close relationship they have for the sake of the drug. Then they are forced to expand out into a larger pool by pushing other people onto the drug who then feed off thier close relationshps to support the drug. The drug culture becomes larger and larger and involves people who's only thoughts are centered around how to use each other for sex and drugs and how to get a bigger pool of society to participate in the process until it dies off from being completely cut off by any sympathy connection.

My view of the ATF is that they are lower than dog shit on a mailman's shoe. They illegalize alchahol shoot and jail people who make it then once the competition is gone they celebrate by creating giant freaking corporate alchahol plants that can produce millions of gallons of the shit an hour. One of my more joyful moments of shaudenfraude is when CNBC kept talking about alchahol producers doing so well during the downturn and then watching the vice operation of the UK wing of the ATF be forced to close down hundreds of stupid ass alcahol shops. Watch the ATF try to bully people who buy cigarettes in one state and then drive to new york and sell them to take advantage of the swap spread. Driving down tax revenues and driving down cigarette prices. And I sincerely hope anyone in europe that likes to drink finds someone who can make irish whiskey in a bathtub and buy it from them.

All you drug fucktards are doing is trying to clear the way to acceptance of drugs in society so that the ATF can then control it and tax it and throw scientists at it to change the addictiveness level of it and throw in cancer causing agents to do it. Just like what happened with cigarettes. Fuck you. Fuck your ancestors. Fuck your children. Fuck everything you've ever been and everything you'll ever be. Fuck you in every time and every place in every way. I mean seriously what is this weak ass shit about intelligence. Do you expect people to go I want to be known as intelligent too. I'll do drugs. Do you seriously think people are that insecure and stupid? And do you seriously think you're unfocused ramblings can penetrate a persons psyche?

I am completely down with legalizing all drugs and not trying to enforce drug laws. But the same freedom has to be given at every level.
    Do you want to buy some drugs?
    No.
    You sure i've got
    Blam blam blam blam blam

Just saying no is not going to fucking cut it. 2 years after the legalization of drugs, dealers will be epically pushy they'll make switch to at&t stalkers from the 90's look like rank amateurs in stalking and coersion and duress.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephasteus View Post
    I'm going to make this really simple.
    I would be surprised if you could make it complex.
    Your personality is simple you only can do it in this way.
    You transfer your personal opinion like a bulldozer.
    There is no scientific proceed recognizable.

you are like a rabid dog needs a coup de grace

I do not want any sort of connection with druggies at all.
    you're contradicting yourself because you already write here to have connections with druggies.

I do not want to live with you.
    You are already live with us.

I do not want to communicate with you.
    you're contradicting yourself because you already communicate with us.

I do not want to tolerate you.
    Ironic:You are a role model for Tolerance.

i think there is only 1 place for people like you: prison

in prison you are save from the world

I want to be able to see a druggy get hit by a bus and splattered all over the street and simply walk over or around them.
    why that? you're hungry and want to eat his corpse? brain death zombie!

You're humanity your likeability etc etc doesn't matter. You are not in control of yourself.
    you're the self-control person --> NOT!
    your writing here prove this "NOT"

I want to shoot them dead[...]And I want to shoot any cop dead
    LOL someone should call 911 you are really out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i think there is only 1 place for people like you: prison

in prison you are save from the world
    You fail here! In prison there are more druggies and drugs than anywhere else.

I'm not vieing to be a rolemodel of tolerance.
    I grew up with friends who were druggies. They didn't steal from me or abuse me to much extent. But they were just useless pieces of shit.
    One friend sold a dime bag of pot to a guy smoked the pot himself got his tooth knocked out while his other alchaholic druggy friend called me a pussy for not helping him fight the guy who my friend fucked over. When that friend got to be about 32 he started dying of pancreitis from his alchaholism. He kept trying to come to me and have me figure out why he was dying and make some sort of sense out of the world.
    None of that matters. You're body is not your damn property and things it does and wants to do and things you go through because of it don't have one damn thing to do with the inhabitant of the body. You are simply stuck in a stupid ass body and it takes you years to even be able to control it's hands mostly because your body keeps changing the operational parameters as it grows. These things I know. I wasn't clumsy growing up I was tall as shit. It's easier to learn how to speak and read than it is just learn how to control your hands. You're simply slammed into body after body and go through stupid shit as way to debase the inhabitant intelligence because energy doesn't travel from highest potential to lowest potential it travels from equal potentials debasing equal potentials to lower potentials. The world is wrecking machine run by liars and thieves and generally psychotic killing machine with no empathy whatsoever for the people they try to destroy. The army and the police are stupid psychopaths. The politicians and the marketers and judges are intelligent mind fuckers. They both gang up to make you feel powerless in any situation in any way possible using violence and lies and drugs and addiction.

I find life stupid and useless, I do not enjoy it. That is the only sign of intelligence. If you like life you're a complete goddamn idiot. You're body is not a temple. It's a obnoxious device designed to flood with you stupid sensory input to overpower the inhabitant of the host. The only thing worth fighting for is ridding yourself of your bodies stupid attempts to pester you to death with survival "instincts" and it's incessant desire to keep going on and on because it needs to break down the inhabitant of the body and make it it's bitch in order to eat. The only food it cares about is power and control.

The people who run this world want pot to be widespread because it inhibits your desire to fight or cause trouble. It's much more powerful than flouride in the water and lies and force. But it will end up a ponzi scheme. Because they won't just stop at pot. Eventually enough people will die off and people will escape to finish tearing down decaying areas. But first oil has to get used up which should take about another 40 years. The potheads dream of endless fields of pot growing everywhere is not the dream of the pothead. It's the dream of the pot. Plants will controll you and you'll live and die for them. But like I said the belligerant cocaine addicts will win because all pot heads will do is spout crazy philosophical garbage and pseudo scientific trash for their plant. Coke addicts will kill lie cheat and destroy instead of just lie.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    You fail here! In prison there are more druggies and drugs than anywhere else.
    LOL no i really mean a SINGLE one without any contact to other humans!

I'm not vieing to be a rolemodel of tolerance.
    first of all you should learn to make a difference between different drugs.
    then you can still hate the drugs with bad properties.
    this chance makes you more scientific.
    you don't have to tolerance drugs like Alcohol because its harmful to the body harmful for the social and it It causes a dependence and it ruins life.
    the problem with that is ITS Alcohol not "drugs"

compare it to salvia diffinorum its not harmful to the body or social and it does not cause a dependence and and the chance is high to not ruin your life.

in "Logic" and in a scientific way of thinking you can tolerate '''salvia''' but not Alcohol.

now compare it with LSA its not harmful it improve social action and no addiction at all and it improves your creativity and this improves your life.

you can just not put LSA and Salvia in the same case as Alcohol.

LSD its the same.

and GBL is mixed is curses addiction but its proved healthy in my point of view its medicine for me.
    Marijuana is also a proved medicine.

compared to that Tobacco is a useless shit unhealthy harmful and cause a dependence.

you don't have to tolerate Tobacco

so please get your mind clear and get the fact that Drugs are not the same as "drugs"

there are dugs fit nicely into your argumentation Tobacco and alcohol and there are drugs without any negative effects.

just open your ayes.