Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

Default I am between the 2 extremes

Most drugs are good and at least less worse than what the propaganda says. But because they are all forbidden, there comes new problems, the biggest Problems are that they get mixed with poisones stuff. And even if some of them are bad ( I would not take heroin...) its the decition of each adult to know what they wanna risk and what not.

Its unbelivable that we have one of the most adicting drugs out there for free nicotin, and also one of the most problematic and often asocial drug alkohol (aggressions) out there for free but forbid weed and speed.

You have to know how to use drugs, so you need to drink much water nearly with all drugs else you get health problems. But you can destroy your body also with bad consume of alkohol. So instead of drug-stopping-forbidding propaganda, we should make drug-use-teaching in schools. Not taking massiv drugs there, but giving information, like we now do with sex-teaching in schools to prevent early pregnantations. So sex is not the problem, but getting to early childs is, or getting aids or stuff, thats the same with drugs, prevent the problems but dont forbid the use. forbidding sex in early ages does not work and forbidding drugs (the ones that randomly are forbidden) does not work.

Weed 1. does nearly not make adicted, you dont need much more over time, no long real physical adiction and it prevents (not totaly and not all kinds of but at least some) cancer, so it is a good drug that should be used to help people to live through this shit world.

Also there are no big death rate by canabis consumers that they drive very fast and kill people or make much accidents, but if you drive with thc in the blood you loose your driver lisence, on alk that killed thausends of people with fast racing drivers you can drive 1 beer drunken and 20 bottles of vodka on your back seat. Thats so ill.

thc is surely not bad, but its a strong experience so I fear it a bit but also did not have access to it.

And yes it makes sense that smarter people use drugs, because they dont just believe all lies from goverments. They inform themselv and are really adult, but this, I live like my parent did live because it was this way always people are not adult because they follow 1:1 a pattern without question that.

There are some sick people who totaly go cracy when they take weed, but they are before they did take that mentaly ill, I think it would be testable if a person is so sick that he should not take weed. We should make such test like a driver lisence to prevent that people from going totaly nuts, but except them weed is a very good natural thing, that prevent cancer, except maybe for young consumers but after being 18 I dont see negative points in it.

The point is more that in our world you have to be very productive always and always super serios or you loose your job. the drug does not really fit in our world, but I think we should change our world instead of frobidding good drugs.

On the other hand, you can be very effective in working if you take mariuana, very creative and have fun by doing it, you can have better sex and more fun by eating or doing anything. So why not use it?
    Last edited by blackiwid; 11-28-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Please, is it possible to ban Qaridarium and lock all his topics please ? All these posts are obvious trolls who shouldn't have their place here. The guy is a complete extremist :/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Elyotna View Post
    Please, is it possible to ban Qaridarium and lock all his topics please ? All these posts are obvious trolls who shouldn't have their place here. The guy is a complete extremist :/ .
    He's a loon but why do you want to ban someone?

He's not hurting you posting his ridiculous ramblings so just don't read his posts. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyotna View Post
    do you mean me? Or the poster, I am not shure if he is completly right with his view, but fact is that the biggest problems with drugs is not the drugs (else we would have 90% dead germans each year because they used very hard ones (alkohol), but culture and quality of the drugs, and social probs that are not totaly generated by the drugs but our broken economic system that dont tolerate anything abnormal and punish it with homelessnes, I would not take at least from my current point of view take heroin but even that could be wrong to say or just oversecure, we have here in germany a saying that says " the dose is the poison ". We even give small children speed or something like that, to calm them down ^^ hyperactive kids. But also only because our system is changing we had in earlier times also hyperactive kids but we gave them no drugs, so you cant talk about drugs without talking about economic cultural context.

In japan housewifes take massive speed too. we also gave that some time to people who want to loose weight. In america weed was allowed also here in germany, we used it heavily for products and in war, then the cotton industry did not want to face that conpetition so they made a campain that mariana would make people cracy and would make out of people monsters who would murder people who stay next to them.

And the best thing is that most rich people who are often in media even that guys who say that drugs are bad and moralising that, take often to make that job cocaine, the drug for the rich because its so expensive.

So its a bit one sided post, but the current laws are also very extreme, they criminalize peaceful good people without a reason, and destroy their lives, if someone loose the driver lisense because of weed consum he also often looses his job and is then homeless and then maybe because of the need to survive he kills somebody. So we all live in authoritarian countris who is only a small peace of democracy left, but primary we are ruled by big companys and what they decide what is best for them.

In this culture you give people only the possibilty of total adaption remove all individualism because that punishes our system, or suicide. and drugs would be a 3rd opition, because with drugs maybe some people could manage our sick world better.
    Last edited by blackiwid; 11-28-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ungoliant View Post
    Studies show that reading Qaridarium crap is usefull only 0,000001% of the time.
    maybe you should just follow your studies and stop reading my "crap"

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    He's a loon
    Hi five dude then we are zwo in this submarine vessel.

but why do you want to ban someone?
    maybe just because he is a: "complete extremist" ???

He's not hurting you
    if he feels like this? maybe my words are to hard for his sensitive soul ?
    maybe i should start talking about bunnies and flowers and rainbows and ponies "My little pony"

posting his ridiculous ramblings so just don't read his posts. Problem solved.
    ramblings? i just stand for my rights

Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    do you mean me? Or the poster, I am not shure if he is completly right with his view,
    why do you answer on a troll post ? Elyotna is just a troll.

also think about this: heroin is more healthy than morphine because the morphine do a pseudo-allergic reaction on your body and the histamine from mast cells comes on your blood and hurt you in a allergic reaction.
    Heroin is the only Opiate without any histamine effect.
    because of my histamine-intolerance syndrome my doctor almost killed me with opiate as pain killers. because i'm allergic against nearly all Opiate/morphia

because of this i only use GBL as a pain killer i even don't touch codeine.

only Heroin is so clean it can not hurt you.

Wikipedia: "which also had fewer side effects than morphine (in terms of histamine response)"

you stigmatized one of the best medicine only the addiction is a problem but you can cure the addiction with Iboga http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogain...ioid_addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    why do you answer on a troll post ? Elyotna is just a troll.

also think about this: heroin is more healthy than morphine because the morphine do a pseudo-allergic reaction on your body and the histamine from mast cells comes on your blood and hurt you in a allergic reaction.
    Heroin is the only Opiate without any histamine effect.
    because of my histamine-intolerance syndrome my doctor almost killed me with opiate as pain killers. because i'm allergic against nearly all Opiate/morphia

because of this i only use GBL as a pain killer i even don't touch codeine.

only Heroin is so clean it can not hurt you.

Wikipedia: "which also had fewer side effects than morphine (in terms of histamine response)"

you stigmatized one of the best medicine only the addiction is a problem but you can cure the addiction with Iboga http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibogain...ioid_addiction
    sorry I meant as drug for fun, if I need something like morphine as painkiller I would consider (inform me more) about heroin. Do you use it for years and have your addiction under control? is gbl = heroin?

I dont say that it is bad, but I have very much respect against heroin and I am not informed enough to just use it just like that, at least there are died some people which mis-used it, and as example there are no deaths from a overdose of thc.
    Last edited by blackiwid; 11-28-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    sorry I meant as drug for fun, if I need something like morphine as painkiller I would consider (inform me more) about heroin. Do you use it for years and have your addiction under control? is gbl = heroin?

I dont say that it is bad, but I have very much respect against heroin and I am not informed enough to just use it just like that, at least there are died some people which mis-used it, and as example there are no deaths from a overdose of thc.
    no GBL isn't heroin.. GBL is legal in germany you can buy it without problems.
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butyro-1,4-lacton

the problem is heroin is against the law in germany even for medicine its against the law.
    this is complete bullshit.
    I'm allergic against all legal versions from Opioid and morphine and codeine and heroin is the only i can use and its against the law.

but yes I'm fine with GBL its very strong to and its not opioid based its "Body's own hormone-based" GBL break down to GHB in the body.

GBL is so strong it can beat even heroin out of the body! but you need the anesthesia dosage of GBL 5-8g.

this means you can make a heroin withdrawal on GBL infusion.

Default I think people are missing the point

The problem that the "propaganda" had against drugs was not the drugs themselves. Nobody is arguing that drugs can't be useful medically.

The problem that everyone has with drugs, is the "experimenting" with drugs.

The human body is so vastly complicated that most people don't even have an idea, of how much there is to know. And drugs can have all kinds of effects, which can change depending on what's already happening in your body at the time. There's a reason they tell patients not to eat anything the night before surgery, up through the surgury itself. Because the anathesiologist doesn't want any surprises.

To make the problem worse, drugs can have vastly different reactions if you take other drugs at the same time. For example, I take a simple mild little pill on a daily basis. But, when i got a athlete's foot, the doctor subscribed me a pill to help it clear up faster, and didn't bother to check if I was taking other pills, and for two weeks I felt like I had absolutely no energy.

Anethesiologists have to study for YEARS just to make sure the patient comes out of surgery alive, and they only use a handful of drugs. Admittedly, those drugs are so nightmarish-ly powerful, that no doctor would ever dream of encountering them anywhere outside of the operating theatre (hence the Michael Jackson fiasco). But still...

The point is, there are medical professionals, who do valid long term scientific studies, and have a knowledge base that has been built up over CENTURIES of tried and tested drugs, known side effects. Possible problems under certain conditions, allergic reactions, how it affects other drugs, etc...

The problem that the "proganda" has against drugs, is that it sells the idea to people, especially the people who are above average intelligence (they tend to think they're smart enough to do anything), that it's safe to "experiment" with drugs. People don't die from over dose every time they take drugs, they die because there was something that they didn't know. For example, they might not have known that if you take Drug X, it will multiply Drug Y's potency by 2. Or, they didn't know that if you only ate sugar (like Ice cream) for breakfast, you may crash especially hard if the drug and your abandunt sugar supply runs out simultaneously.

The "druggies" out there, that are dying from OD, or getting horribly addicted, are the INTELLIGENT people who thought they understood something that was far more complex than they ever dreamed it would be. And, no you're suggesting that Drugs should be made legal, which would open to the gates to morons as well...

At the end of the day, what I'm saying, is that I think the way the law is set up, is actually pretty good. Where ignorant morons who THINK they understand drugs, have to break the law to get them, but people who actually need the drugs, can get them vary easily with a simple prescription from a medical professional that is qualified to make that assessment.