Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 137

Thread: Long time study show: war on drugs is a war against smart Humans.

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StephanG View Post
    people who actually need the drugs, can get them vary easily with a simple prescription from a medical professional that is qualified to make that assessment.
    you are simple a liar in this point because the most drugs are against the law even for medical use and no medical professional can give it away.
    you can't get "Heroin" for example.
    and you can't get LSD.

    you talk about smart people's failure but you fail here to.

    another failure from you is the "experimenting" argument because "experimenting" is Personal-Research.

    you just claim that "Research/Personal Research" is bat and you use the word "Experimenting" to give it a bad "sound"

    for example i only know my sickness because i do Research in the past because no doctor found my histamine-intolerance.
    The substance benzoic acid is potentially deadly for histamine-intolerant people. which I tested on myself gave the crucial clue.

    Research is a hard and dangerous work you can not do Research if you only do My little Ponys and bunnys and soft and icecream and sugar sweet stuff.

    In history of Research they also kill people in the past and billion of people after that benefit from this human killing action.

    science and research is immoral.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-29-2011 at 10:19 AM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    869

    Default

    I am not informed enough to say if its good to allow heroin or not, but for now I belive you, because you know more then I do. But on party-drug side we should allow soft drugs (the catorisation should be looked over again thats maybe not perfectly right seperated but a startpoint) because 1. nobody died from using mariuana but many many died from alkohol, so if we allow alkohol we must allow weed else its totaly arbitary. Then there is the cancer argument that is also strong in my opinion. So thats the arguing in pro and contra (in this case only pro ^^) but we should also allow them just because the people are adult, they should know what they are doing, if thats not true we did something really wrong in education and as community or family, and even than, most people are responsible enough to know what they are doing, and just to protect a minority (even that we do not succed, in countrys where its legal to buy or use mariuana less people use it) its not ok to disrespekt the adultness of the mass.

    For medical use, you should at least have to sign a few times some papers who informs you about the risks, because here in germany most people just take what the medic tells them, without question it. So you should at least know that its dangerous what you are doing, but if thats granted and a medic also thinks thats what you should take now, than it should be legal.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I am not informed enough to say if its good to allow heroin or not,
    to allow heroin is not my point. my point is research and Medical use should be free. right now only research is free but not medical use. its complete bullshit to allow morphine but not heroin as medicine.
    my neighbor is ill and she use morphine from the doctor as a painkiller on a daily basis but this makes she very FAT and she blows up like a marshmallow from the morphine because of the histamine reaction.
    she really needs "Heroin" but the Doctor can't give it away.
    she is really in a end-stage of illness you really lose nothing to give Heroin to these broken people.

    another point is she want do a withdrawal but she can't do it alone and the Doctor don't help she ask her Doctor for "Iboga" but its against the LAW .
    the Doctor can not use Iboga to help here do a withdrawal this is complete bullshit!

    LAW and ORDER in "Drug use" is just a WAR against humans nothing more!

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    but for now I belive you, because you know more then I do.
    hey cool

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    But on party-drug side we should allow soft drugs (the catorisation should be looked over again thats maybe not perfectly right seperated but a startpoint) because 1. nobody died from using mariuana but many many died from alkohol, so if we allow alkohol we must allow weed else its totaly arbitary.
    this Rhetoric just fails! alcohol is dangerous and should be against the law.
    the real point is marijuana should be allowed because its healthy many ill people use it as medicine.
    if you make law on an logic: alcohol should be against the law and marijuana is allowed.
    or just allow all drugs and if someone dies on alcohol its just the "freedom"
    dieing from drugs is "Freedom of chose"
    if you compare heroin to alcohol then heroin is "healthy" to the body.

    make alcohol against the law or allow all dugs there are no other valid point of views.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    Then there is the cancer argument that is also strong in my opinion. So thats the arguing in pro and contra (in this case only pro ^^) but we should also allow them just because the people are adult, they should know what they are doing, if thats not true we did something really wrong in education and as community or family, and even than, most people are responsible enough to know what they are doing, and just to protect a minority (even that we do not succed, in countrys where its legal to buy or use mariuana less people use it) its not ok to disrespekt the adultness of the mass.
    here you are complete right! its a complete failure if a adult can not smoke marijuana .

    sure its complete brain-death.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    For medical use, you should at least have to sign a few times some papers who informs you about the risks, because here in germany most people just take what the medic tells them, without question it. So you should at least know that its dangerous what you are doing, but if thats granted and a medic also thinks thats what you should take now, than it should be legal.
    try this with alcohol the box of papers will not end if you need to sign every single dangerous risk of alcohol.

    read the wikipedia page about it if you print it in small letters its 40-50 pages.

    we really do have a educational problem most people don't know the fact that Heroin do not have any bad effect on the body health (only risk is overdose and addiction) but alcohol is in daily usage but its full of risks.

    but yes educational problems everywhere educational problems.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Hmm, wow.
    I didn't read this whole thread, because it is definitely running out of control --> VERY VERY STUPID.

    Q: You've made some weird claims in this thread. You started by linking to an article written in German to support your claims that "drugs are good". I can't read German, but I know that this is not the case. Based on the progress of this thread, it seemed that they found some link between intelligence and drug use. One theory (which is WHACK) is that the drugs cause the intelligence. I guarantee that this is NOT the case. First off, an intelligence test is not really a test of intelligence. It is a test of the ability to make certain connections, mathematically, logically, but not an overall assessment of the quality of thought. There is a LOT more to having complete and advanced brain function than to be able to score extremely high on an IQ test. In fact, very often there are people who have SEVERE brain disorders that score EXCEPTIONALLY well on IQ tests.

    LSD *may*, under some circumstances, cause a boost in IQ score. Ok, I'll admit that it is possible, but not because it causes an IMPROVEMENT in brain function. It simply shorts the brain out and causes connections to be formed where otherwise there would be none. This isn't an improvement, it is DAMAGE. You've mentioned that LSD causes a reduction in FEAR -- well FEAR exists for a REASON --> It keeps you from DYING by doing STUPID CRAP. LSD causes people to jump off buildings because they think they can FLY. They may score higher on an IQ test, but the side-effects are REALLY REALLY STUPID.

    The connection between intelligence and drug use is also probably in the REVERSE DIRECTION, i.e., the same phenomenon that causes one to be more intelligent may also prompt one to be more susceptible to addictions, or, as has been pointed out, all work and no play makes Q a druggie.

    There are also other things; sociopaths have an increase in the amount of WHITE MATTER -- internal brain wiring. These people often show higher IQ levels, but at the expense of having a reduced sense of MORALITY. These people are also known to be much more susceptible to addictions because they are focused on instantaneous gratification rather than long term planning.

    You've also made claims that certain abusable drugs are good because they're available by prescription... parkinsons? Sure.... but its a situation where there IS no perfect solution. Drugs make things bad, but so does the disease. It doesn't mean that the drugs cause a benefit in someone who is actually HEALTHY.


    There is also a question of whether substances are or are not addictive. There are certain definitions; that a person could go off the drug without ill effects. The big question is DO THEY WANT TO. People get psychologically conditioned to want to feel good, so whether the drug is or is not PHYSICALLY addictive, a person can become PSYCHOLOGICALLY addicted to it. In fact, EVERYTHING that anyone can perceive as "feels good" is something you can be psychologically addicted to.

    As far as end of life treatments go, I may agree with you. In some instances, it may be better to make someone *feel* good than to let them suffer right until the end. The only problem with this is that making it available for SOME people, makes it possible for others to steal and abuse it.
    Last edited by droidhacker; 11-29-2011 at 01:09 PM.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    this Rhetoric just fails! alcohol is dangerous and should be against the law.
    the real point is marijuana should be allowed because its healthy many ill people use it as medicine.
    if you make law on an logic: alcohol should be against the law and marijuana is allowed.
    or just allow all drugs and if someone dies on alcohol its just the "freedom"
    dieing from drugs is "Freedom of chose"
    if you compare heroin to alcohol then heroin is "healthy" to the body.

    make alcohol against the law or allow all dugs there are no other valid point of views.
    hmm I think my english is bad because that is exactly what I tried to say


    try this with alcohol the box of papers will not end if you need to sign every single dangerous risk of alcohol.

    read the wikipedia page about it if you print it in small letters its 40-50 pages.

    we really do have a educational problem most people don't know the fact that Heroin do not have any bad effect on the body health (only risk is overdose and addiction) but alcohol is in daily usage but its full of risks.
    but drugs are not only a logical stuff it needs a cutlure, so you are maybe right with heroin, but you cannot say to people in one day heroin is the worst drug who kills fast people and then one day later lets give it free in the supermarket. So to sign 1-2 papers does not hurt much, but maybe very sick people who are to ill to even sign some papers but there maybe some realtives could sign them for them, that would be a big improvement at least. I do not want to take heroin in next time so I am to lazy to read to much about it right now. But I will keep in mind what you did say and if I am very ill and need such painkillers I inform myself. But addiction (strong addiction) is also a big problem espacialy if you wanna use it just for fun so that you maybe do some crime to get more and so on, but ok if sick people who are starving there would be no problem with giving them. So maybe its better to not hinder it at all.

    I vote for the pirates, they will have soon a party congress on which they have 2 drug proposals, one is very progressive to also allow all drugs at least for medical use if not even totaly. So lets hope that this proposal goes through and maybe maybe someday (2013) there are anough votes for a collition without cdu+spd with green party + left party and pirates, then hopefully much change here. I am also for a basic income grant thats also problematic to bring to reality, so I would be glad for a soon coming stop of sanktions of hartz4, that I mean with my proposal that maybe some warning papers would calm down conservative people.


    but yes educational problems everywhere educational problems.[/QUOTE]

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Using drugs is for poor, stupid,dump, ppl , just like those who smoke cigarette!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    hmm I think my english is bad because that is exactly what I tried to say
    OK yes nice

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    but drugs are not only a logical stuff it needs a cutlure, so you are maybe right with heroin, but you cannot say to people in one day heroin is the worst drug who kills fast people and then one day later lets give it free in the supermarket. So to sign 1-2 papers does not hurt much, but maybe very sick people who are to ill to even sign some papers but there maybe some realtives could sign them for them, that would be a big improvement at least. I do not want to take heroin in next time so I am to lazy to read to much about it right now. But I will keep in mind what you did say and if I am very ill and need such painkillers I inform myself. But addiction (strong addiction) is also a big problem espacialy if you wanna use it just for fun so that you maybe do some crime to get more and so on, but ok if sick people who are starving there would be no problem with giving them. So maybe its better to not hinder it at all.
    you are right its the "culture" and the "culture" isn't logical.

    but hey strong addiction isn't a problem because the humans found the addiction killer "Iboga"
    1 and only pill of Iboga can beat Heroin a life time. It's like vaccinating
    Iboga is a vaccinating against addiction.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I vote for the pirates, they will have soon a party congress on which they have 2 drug proposals, one is very progressive to also allow all drugs at least for medical use if not even totaly. So lets hope that this proposal goes through and maybe maybe someday (2013) there are anough votes for a collition without cdu+spd with green party + left party and pirates, then hopefully much change here. I am also for a basic income grant thats also problematic to bring to reality, so I would be glad for a soon coming stop of sanktions of hartz4, that I mean with my proposal that maybe some warning papers would calm down conservative people.
    yes the pirates are a very nice hack in the BRD's system.
    yes the pirates are very important.

    i hope they beat the others away!

  8. #58

    Default

    Drugs are good for you, and I have the pics to prove it!







    and this is what you ingest when you're ingesting GHB.





    Enjoy!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    Hmm, wow.
    I didn't read this whole thread, because it is definitely running out of control --> VERY VERY STUPID.
    And you want join the stupidness? this "I didn't read this whole thread" prove you are not carefully. you are just a part of the stupidness if you are not fully carefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    Q: You've made some weird claims in this thread.
    its maybe weird for you because you search for an logical system but i work/write source based and if some scientists make research with an weird result then i pick it up. some of the stuff are also additional tested by my self.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    but I know that this is not the case.
    because why do you know its not the case? do you have any sources ? self testing experience? To write this is easy the hard part is to prove it. no one will believe you if you don't prove it.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    Based on the progress of this thread, it seemed that they found some link between intelligence and drug use. One theory (which is WHACK) is that the drugs cause the intelligence. I guarantee that this is NOT the case.
    you already lose your "Guarantee" because there are many Nootropics and cognitive enhancers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nootropic

    but yes you can prove this wrong for every single substance you can do it easily just because you are the 1337 droidhacker

    or are there still some doubt, and trans-humanism is still possible?

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    First off, an intelligence test is not really a test of intelligence. It is a test of the ability to make certain connections, mathematically, logically, but not an overall assessment of the quality of thought. There is a LOT more to having complete and advanced brain function than to be able to score extremely high on an IQ test. In fact, very often there are people who have SEVERE brain disorders that score EXCEPTIONALLY well on IQ tests.
    It does not matter what you test and how you test it. it is only important to recognize whether a drug is helping by what you do to be better.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    LSD *may*, under some circumstances, cause a boost in IQ score. Ok, I'll admit that it is possible,
    this is not "may" be so its tested and retested multiple times.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    but not because it causes an IMPROVEMENT in brain function.
    you can not prove your claim here.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    It simply shorts the brain out and causes connections to be formed where otherwise there would be none. This isn't an improvement, it is DAMAGE.
    and again you can not prove your claim because there is no "damage"
    also the scientist fact is against your claim because LSD force the brain into a more Parallelism oriented work process because it separates the brain areas and reduce the blocking functions to shut down unused parts of a brain. normally the brain try to focus on 1 threat and try to shut down unused parts to save energy. on LSD single threat tasks over several brain regions are broken up into a multi threat task action.
    in simple words: LSD break the energy save system of the brain and unlock(force) the multi threat features of a brain.

    the result is a normal person use 10% of the brain and a LSD user do use more than 90% of the brain.
    a LSD brain consume over 10 time more energy.
    its like a CPU if you overclock it or unlock more cores it burns more energy.

    you can watch this with an fMRT LSD blows the energy away like hell.

    its like driving a unlimited speed German Autobahn with 400km/h in 10 card in the same time.

    its so called a Synästhesie.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    You've mentioned that LSD causes a reduction in FEAR -- well FEAR exists for a REASON --> It keeps you from DYING by doing STUPID CRAP. LSD causes people to jump off buildings because they think they can FLY. They may score higher on an IQ test, but the side-effects are REALLY REALLY STUPID.
    you only do polemic here because LSD heals you if you have morbid fear.
    also you can not prove your claim that lsd makes you jump off buildings.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    The connection between intelligence and drug use is also probably in the REVERSE DIRECTION, i.e., the same phenomenon that causes one to be more intelligent may also prompt one to be more susceptible to addictions, or, as has been pointed out, all work and no play makes Q a druggie.
    LSD for example is proved to not make any addiction.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    There are also other things; sociopaths have an increase in the amount of WHITE MATTER -- internal brain wiring. These people often show higher IQ levels, but at the expense of having a reduced sense of MORALITY. These people are also known to be much more susceptible to addictions because they are focused on instantaneous gratification rather than long term planning.
    you also can heal sociopaths with LSD it increase the social interest .

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    You've also made claims that certain abusable drugs are good because they're available by prescription... parkinsons? Sure.... but its a situation where there IS no perfect solution. Drugs make things bad, but so does the disease. It doesn't mean that the drugs cause a benefit in someone who is actually HEALTHY.
    GBL for example increases the life expectancy proved by a german university.

    why not use it?

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    There is also a question of whether substances are or are not addictive. There are certain definitions; that a person could go off the drug without ill effects. The big question is DO THEY WANT TO. People get psychologically conditioned to want to feel good, so whether the drug is or is not PHYSICALLY addictive, a person can become PSYCHOLOGICALLY addicted to it. In fact, EVERYTHING that anyone can perceive as "feels good" is something you can be psychologically addicted to.
    and you don't count addiction killer drugs like Iboga?

    and for LSD for example its proved there is no addiction at all not physically and not psychologically.

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post
    As far as end of life treatments go, I may agree with you. In some instances, it may be better to make someone *feel* good than to let them suffer right until the end. The only problem with this is that making it available for SOME people, makes it possible for others to steal and abuse it.
    there is a end of life treatment studies of LSD and its proved LSD help them to accept that the life is limited and they don't need to have fear about this because its the basic of the nature. also LSD kills cancer pain because in dosages it separates body and mind this means the body feels pain but the mind is far far away and don't focus on the pain anymore.

    ↑ Peter Gasser: LSD-assisted psychotherapy in subjects with anxiety symptoms associated with advanced life-threatening diseases http://www.maps.org/research/lsd/swi...LDA1010707.pdf

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Drugs are good for you, and I have the pics to prove it!
    do you think all drugs are like Crystal/Methamphetamin ?
    and the germans use Crystal/Methamphetamin in the world war 2 without your claimed effect.
    the most destructive effect about this drug is the impure street shit in the drug.

    this means in fact the prohibition make them more ill than the drug.


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    and this is what you ingest when you're ingesting GHB.
    i use a 99,9% clean syntese purely version not your impure car washing version.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post

    Enjoy!
    also this picture is proved not a GBL cleaner. its a natrium caustic soda based cleaner.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 11-29-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •