Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X.Org, Wayland, Open Gaming At FOSDEM 2012

Default X.Org, Wayland, Open Gaming At FOSDEM 2012

Phoronix: X.Org, Wayland, Open Gaming At FOSDEM 2012

The Free and Open-source software Developer's European Meeting (FOSDEM) is quickly approaching. The developer tracks/rooms for this huge open-source event have been announced...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTAxNTE

Michael is there any agency or something like that, that could arrange arrival and accommodation for foreign people who are first comers to FOSDEM?

i am betting that Michael will be so drunk from all the excelent beer in belgium that there will be no coverage of the event on phoronix.

Start with the Trapist first and then move to everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by 89c51 View Post
    i am betting that Michael will be so drunk from all the excelent beer in belgium that there will be no coverage of the event on phoronix.

one is for sure... Europe beat the USA in any beer benchmark

maybe he will never come back to the USA,...

Quote Originally Posted by 89c51 View Post

I've been to Belgium several times already... And I can easily get Belgian beers in America... But Bavarian beers are still my favorite and haven't found any nice Belgian ones that comply with the Reinheitsgebot. In terms of Belgian beers, my favorite are the Chimay beers, Trappist, Pauwel Kwak, and some others whose names escape my mind since I rarely drink them -- would need to go through my beer photo album.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I've been to Belgium several times already... And I can easily get Belgian beers in America... But Bavarian beers are still my favorite and haven't found any nice Belgian ones that comply with the Reinheitsgebot. In terms of Belgian beers, my favorite are the Chimay beers, Trappist, Pauwel Kwak, and some others whose names escape my mind since I rarely drink them -- would need to go through my beer photo album.
    why not upload your beer photo album to the Internet? then maybe you get better suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    why not upload your beer photo album to the Internet? then maybe you get better suggestions.
    Right now it's private on Facebook, but will be available when I launch http://www.obatzda.com/ So far it records like 400 different kinds of beer I've tried, at least as far back as I've bothered taking photos of each kind to keep track (like two years or so).

Right now it's private on Facebook, but will be available when I launch http://www.obatzda.com/ So far it records like 400 different kinds of beer I've tried, at least as far back as I've bothered taking photos of each kind to keep track (like two years or so).
    cool many people need a guideline in alcoholism

no this is not a joke because some people drink bad stuff with methanol and die....

here for example 3 Germans die back in 2009 http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...795222,00.html

Belgian Beer > German Beer

undeniable fact

+ they have good chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    cool many people need a guideline in alcoholism

no this is not a joke because some people drink bad stuff with methanol and die....

here for example 3 Germans die back in 2009 http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justi...795222,00.html

That was adulterated vodka.

Seriously it's nearly impossible to make a primary fermentation product that can kill you. Bear, wine, cider, mead, and perry are almost always safe. The worst you would expect to see was that it turned to vinegar or had a bit of white mold (harmless). Botulism while possible is rare because of the initial oxygenation or the wort, the long boil, and the subsequent alcohol content.