Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Energy jumps to 20% in Germany and hit the cable network transfer maximum.

Default Green Energy jumps to 20% in Germany and hit the cable network transfer maximum.

http://www.welt.de/print/die_welt/wi...aeftig-zu.html

Yes the grow in the green energy is very fast in Germany right now.

also every grow in the future will lower the energy price because right now all energy sources are limited to a cheap price right now.

Wind grow up to 7,6%
    Biomass 5,2%
    Solar power 3,2%

Green energy also hit the maximum of the network transfer performance there are more Geen power plants than the cable network can transport.

This means it will grow very fast if they build new power cables.

Thank you so much for your post.

Default hi

i'm new here,nice to meet you~

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Need I go on? No? I thought so....
    No, because it's all off-topic, and none of it contradicts Q's post in any way.

He posted a report by the department of energy, relayed by a very respected (right-wing, not liberal) publication, which shows that Germany is covering 20% of its electricity needs with green energy.

You are linking sensationalist FUD from Market Oracle . com. WTF is market oracle . com?

Quote Originally Posted by pingufunkybeat View Post

He posted a report by the department of energy, relayed by a very respected (right-wing, not liberal) publication, which shows that Germany is covering 20% of its electricity needs with green energy.

You are linking sensationalist FUD from Market Oracle . com. WTF is market oracle . com?
    hey thank you for your clear words

I'm bored about Panix he always try to throwing dirt on me like an ape.

The tropic doesn't matter i can write about anything or nothing he will still blame me to be a stupid Liberal.

Whatever.

It was on topic and expressed the assertion about cost and how it's not all rosy how Q tries to imply. His propaganda simply doesn't wash.

So, you are wrong again.

I really don't care who carried out the report. Wait a minute, 'department of energy?' They won't be too subjective and biased, would they? No, OF COURSE NOT!

It is pointless to debate with such brainwashed fools.... why try? Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    hey thank you for your clear words

I'm bored about Panix he always try to throwing dirt on me like an ape.

The tropic doesn't matter i can write about anything or nothing he will still blame me to be a stupid Liberal.
    You should improve your English if you're going to insult me.

I only call it as I see it. If it is easy to spot, I'll call it out.

You think I'm against 'green energy' per se but I'm not. If it can be affordable/efficient and there's no agenda, I am all for it.

No, Panix, the 20% figure is a fact, and the department of energy is exactly the people who have and publish these facts.

You don't have to like it, but pretending that it isn't a fact will not make it go away.

It's not even a really impressive number, ffs (Portugal and Austria are both over 75% renewable), and I don't see why you have to post sensationalist blogs which do not even dispute the 20% figure. Sure, getting Germany to 100% renewable will be very, very difficult, but that doesn't change the fact that they reached the 20% goal so far.

No, Panix, the 20% figure is a fact, and the department of energy is exactly the people who have and publish these facts.

You don't have to like it, but pretending that it isn't a fact will not make it go away.

It's not even a really impressive number, ffs (Portugal and Austria are both over 75% renewable), and I don't see why you have to post sensationalist blogs which do not even dispute the 20% figure. Sure, getting Germany to 100% renewable will be very, very difficult, but that doesn't change the fact that they reached the 20% goal so far.
    hi and again thank you for your writing

but in this point: "(Portugal and Austria are both over 75% renewable)" you mix up the claim that this high % can beat the real Terra-watt-hours in Germany but this is wrong.

The 20% in Germany is much more than the 75% in Portugal because in reality you have to calculate in Terra-Watt-hours and not in %.

its much more complex to get a higher percent number in Germany than in Portugal.

for example the primary energy consumption:

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prim%C3...rbrauch#Europa

Deutschland 5.549Watt/heat *81 768 000=453730632000
    Portugal 3.080Watt/heat *10.642.841=32779950280

Germany is a 13,8 bigger market.

in fact! Portugal 75% is a joke compared to Germanys 20%

electric energy consuming Portugal : 4.822 kWh per heat per year *10.642.841=51319779302

electric energy consuming germany: 7.149 kWh per heat per year * 81 768 000=584559432000

germanys electric energie market is 11,39 bigger.

1% in germany is 11% in Portugal.

the 75% in Portugal is only 6,81% in Germany.

in Fact Germany do have much more green energy 3 times more !