Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Green Energy jumps to 20% in Germany and hit the cable network transfer maximum.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it."

George Bernard Shaw
    doesn't matter patriotism isn't against the law in germany.

also patriotism isn't fascism or nationalsozialism.

and i'm not a patriot i only point out that the German green energy sector is 3 times larger than the Portugal one.

Good for Germany for doing this. So more Uranium is saved for Finland and the rest of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Xemanth View Post
    Good for Germany for doing this. So more Uranium is saved for Finland and the rest of the world
    YES Trumps-UP!!!!

ALL Uranium to Finland!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    YES Trumps-UP!!!!

ALL Uranium to Finland!!!
    We try to build our plants as fast as possible but it takes time.

We try to build our plants as fast as possible but it takes time.
    be sure the Germans help you. and we pay new cables to Finland. so we can buy the electric power

and in the end we get the power and your country gets the garbage and the nuclear disaster.

i like this kind of business all good stuff (energie) to germany and all bad stuff (waste) to Finland!

be sure the Germans help you. and we pay new cables to Finland. so we can buy the electric power

and in the end we get the power and your country gets the garbage and the nuclear disaster.

i like this kind of business all good stuff (energie) to germany and all bad stuff (waste) to Finland!
    '

Finland's ground is rock solid and we can deposit that waste which can be used again when fission reaction is developed further. I don't have anything against that what you call bad stuff. Finland isn't at tsunami area and seismic activity is very minimal.

'

Finland's ground is rock solid and we can deposit that waste which can be used again when fission reaction is developed further. I don't have anything against that what you call bad stuff. Finland isn't at tsunami area and seismic activity is very minimal.
    YES! big Deal you get the risk we get the win! your child's get blood cancer and German child's get an electric car!

i Really like your business minted character!

all people outside my own country should be like you are !

YES! big Deal you get the risk we get the win! your child's get blood cancer and German child's get an electric car!

i Really like your business minted character!

all people outside my own country should be like you are !
    So, you wish harm on this person because he prefers nuclear energy?

It's ironic, though. A fascist in a fascist country wanting policies that will ultimately destroy the country. Yes, you are right in that respect, you're definitely not a patriot. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    So, you wish harm on this person because he prefers nuclear energy?
    NO°!° my words are clear he gets what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    It's ironic, though. A fascist in a fascist country wanting policies that will ultimately destroy the country. Yes, you are right in that respect, you're definitely not a patriot. :-)
    sure I'm not a Patriot

and i call it a BIG DEAL to buy cheap energy from stupid people.

NO°!° my words are clear he gets what he wants.

and i call it a BIG DEAL to buy cheap energy from stupid people.
    Maybe Finland will get a huge tidal wave or maybe there will be a nuclear accident or maybe they'll do just fine.

But, most reports show how expensive and inefficient the green energy is so far in Germany and elsewhere. Regardless of the propaganda suggesting otherwise. Enjoy the increased energy output while Germans are content to pay the costs. It probably won't be subsidized indefinitely or people will discover ever increasing costs. Maybe not everyone will support it like you do. :-)